• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,023 Views, 19 Comments

Fifty Shades of Short - Super Trampoline



A collection of (very) short stories organized by genre

  • ...
3
 19
 1,023

Anthro (Four Stories)

Ozymandias

"You know Sunset, if you spent half the time you spend being a huge alpha [BUY SOME APPLES!] studying instead, you could get into any college you want, probably even Trottingham University."

"Snips?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut your fat mouth and hand me the mortar."


What Do You Mean They Raided the Pension Fund?!?!?

"Celestia?" asked Vice Principal Luna.

"Yes, fellow educator?"

"Do you ever get the feeling this job just goes on forever?"

"Sometimes, when I'm feeling otherworldly. But then I look at a clock and remind myself it's only seven more years until retirement, and I smile wearily."


That One Bob Dylan Song

"Whatdoya mean our telegraph ain't gonna be working no more? I use that thing!"

"I appologize Mrs. Smith, but times are changing. People use phones now. You know, Celestia is offering all residences one free landline. Even though this farm is a bit off the grid, we could..."

"Ptuooey! Just get out of here with all your new fangled contraptions and dohickies!"

"But m'am--"

"I said git!"

"As you wish"

And that, Applebloom, is why we don't have phone service.


The Truth of the Matter

The Canterlot High Atheists and Freethinkers Club isn't doing so hot this semester. When girls grow horse ears and use magical friendship music to blast away literal demons, belief in the supernatural becomes a lot more mundane. But hey, the local chapter of the Equestrian Society got an influx of new members.