• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 750 Views, 4 Comments

Victims of Diamond Tiara - Tessa



Scootaloo and other ponies tell their stories of their torture brought on by none other than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

  • ...
4
 4
 750

Erroria

Chapter 5: Erroria

"Hello Erroria. Can you tell me about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?" Alons-ypony said greeting the next pony.

"Yes. Well it all started..." Erroria said.

"Hello Pinkie Pie. Can I talk to you?" Erroria said.

"Sure!" Pinkie Pie said.

"You know how you can break the 4th wall? Well I can do it too. And I wanted to talk to you about what I found out." Erroria said. Pinkie gasped shocked that someony else could break the 4th wall.

"Come with me Erroria." Pinkie said. Soon they where in a room with 3 walls.

"Why did you bring me in here?" Erroria asked looking around.

"So that way the 4th wall can't hear us!" Pinkie said. "Now what did you find?" She asked.

"Well I found out that I was an error. I'm a mistake!" Erroria said breaking into tears.

"Oh Erroria. It's all right." Pinkie said comforting the poor foal.

"Hey Silvs looks like we have our next costomer." Diamond said. Once Pinkie and Erroria came out Pinkie ordered Erroria a special treat.

"Hey Archer!" Diamond said.

"Hey Diamond Tiara. Hey Silver Spoon." Archer said.

"Guess what. Erroria is a blank-flanked crybaby!" Diamond said. Diamond and Silver laughed. Umm... that wasn't nice at all but I don't want me to be next. I hope that Erroria can forgive me someday. Archer thought and started to laugh. Erroria heard them and ran away crying.