• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,252 Views, 243 Comments

The Overlord - Space Wizard Novablast



When the mysterious figure known only as 'the overlord' travels to Equestria seeking dominance, what will happen?

  • ...
14
 243
 5,252

The Overlord and the Sisterhooves Social Finale

Jack, or Jeniffer as most ponies on the sidelines and stages knew her, was sitting in the booth reserved to all the participants. It was honestly a very comfy room. Green walls with a sky blue ceiling, a intricately made carpet that did little to cover up the wooden floor, and some couches with pillows placed as to be comfortable to lean against but not overwhelming.

At least, that's how it had looked.

Now, about three fire breathing shows from Ollie, a knife juggling and throwing display from Jack, and several fights between the two before mentioned twats, it looks considerably less nice.

Most of the pillows were torn up or were reduced to smoldering pieces of cotton, the sofas had scratch and burn marks from knives and infernos belonging to their respective owners, and there was only 3 walls left, seeing as Ollie and his minion had completely smashed the fourth wall.

But at least the problem of air conditioning was fixed.

Jack had taken the least destroyed sofa and pulled it all the way over to the large window that overlooked the stadium. He could see the various crowds brandishing banners and flags with their favorites. For some reason both he and Ollie had gained a huge following during the competition. Something Jack wasn't used to unless the following was of people brandishing pitchforks, torches, and a wanted poster with his face on it.

He had to be honest, it felt kind of nice.

He quickly pushed the thought out of his head as he saw Ollie heading out onto the stage. Of course no one but him, and Twilight, knew that this was Ollie, everyone else was convinced that they were either cheering or booing at Olivia, a plate wearing Amazonian and surprisingly curvy lady that had a knack for physical strength, never dying, and shooting fire from any surface of her body.

Her combatant was Fleetfoot, apparently the one the two sisters had chosen for this. There were some that cheered for her, but the cheering was considerably less noisy than what Ollie had gotten.

The pegasus was wearing skintight spandex that she presumably owned. Jack was laughing a little internally. She had brought a knife to a gunfight.

The referee stepped out onto the 'battlefield' with the whistle already in his mouth. He waved the two closer towards the middle, until they were standing face to face. Or more accurately, face to belly button.

"Alright you two, I want a nice clean competition. If hooves of fists ever come into use I will step in and disqualify the pony..." The ref turned to Ollie before continuing, "or.... Thing, that started the blows. Is that clear?"

"Completely!" Fleetfoot saluted comically, trying her best to seem serious. Making Ollie roll his eyes.

"Clear as your soul." Ollie said, making the unicorn turn around and stare bewildered into the glowing red eyes. Ollie just smiled, which immediately made the ref turn away.

The unicorn lifted a hoof into the air before blowing the whistle. The game was on!

Fleetfoot, apparently forgetting what kind of competition this was, started jumping around Ollie. Doing wheelies and rolls around him. Ollie himself just stared at the pegasus in confusion and mild enjoyment.

Finally Fleetfoot stopped. She turned to the crowd and flew up into the air, throwing her forelegs upward to signal for an uproar. Ollie now glared fire at the pegasus, she had wasted his time with showboating.

She landed in front of him again, this time smiling smugly. Ollie nodded in her direction before lifting a hand into the air. From his palm erupted a gigantic pillar of flame. Soon the inferno took form into a massive bird that flew higher and higher, before exploding in a colorful display.

Fleetfoot's cheering had been loud, but Ollie's was louder. The entire stadium shook with excitement as mares, stallion, colts, and fillies all shouted his name.

He lifted his arms out to the side. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" He shouted. Once again receiving shouts of excitement.

"Olivia! Olivia! Olivia!"

He turned back to Fleetfoot, who was now staring at him in both awe, jealousy, and anger. "Let's get this over with." Ollie said, dusting off his shoulder for no reason. "I've got a prize to cash in."

Fleetfoot stepped back, breathing in as much air as she could. The entire stadium went silent as they waited for her contribution to the competition.

"Mwahahahahahaha!"

The entire stadium was silent for a few seconds, and then a few more. Actually the first sound after her laugh was Ollie cracking up and rolling on the floor.

"Seriously?" He managed to get out in between tears of laughter. "That's the best you could dish up?" He pushed himself off the ground before shaking his head. "Watch a pro in action."

Ollie breathed in, just as Fleetfoot had done. But the result was a little bit........ Different

The crowd was as silent as they'd been when Fleetfoot had finished. But this time it wasn't out of total embarrassment and disappointment, but out of awe.

Fleetfoot however, was not happy. She threw down her participation emblem, and then proceeded to thrash it into the ground. She walked angrily out the stadium, her sister quickly following her to.... Cheer her up, keep her from breaking stuff, Ollie wasn't sure.

But as soon as she left, the crowd exploded. They shouted Olivia at the top of their lungs. The few faithful Fleetfoot fans were walking out of the stadium, their hopes crushed. Princess Celestia and Luna jumped off and flew slowly toward Ollie, who was staring at Luna with a dazed and extremely happy look.

The two princesses landed in front of him, Luna carrying a small basket.

"Olivia, you have proven yourself a capable...... Mare, and therefore it is an honor for both me and my sister to give you the prize of the 100th Sisterhooves social." Celestia almost yelled, making sure that everyone could hear her.

Luna stepped forwards and placed the basket in Ollie's hands. Ollie nodded, not wishing to say something stupid in front of the love of his life.

Just then, he felt a small prickling in the back of his head. Alexander.

"I'd like to remind you that the spell is still waning Ollie." Alexander's clear voice echoed through Ollie's head.

"How much time?"

"I'd give it about 5 seconds."

And just like that, Ollie disappeared in a puff of smoke, and appeared in the same spot as his usual self.

The two princesses stared at him for about 30 seconds. During which Ollie was staring back just as bewildered and most likely as shocked as them.

"Umm, surprise?"

Celestia glared at him for about five seconds more before shouting, "Get him!"


Jack has been staring at the whole ordeal, and suddenly his breasts were gone, and he was his usual creepy, dorky, and handsome self. While he was happy he could now look intimidating again, he also knew this meant Ollie has turned human while he could be seen.

And sure enough, soon Ollie appeared through a small dark portal in the same room as him. Wheezing and panting exertion.

"Jack, through this portal is every single angry pony in about 10 miles radius," Ollie said, pointing at the gateway with fear. "Soon they'll be going through, and we'll be toast."

"I'm ready to fight!" Jack declared, pulling his knives out of his sleeves.

"Good." Ollie said, grabbing him by the lapels, "Casue you're gonna have to." He threw Jack into the portal, and as Jack glided through the darkness, he said his final words to his best friend.

"AAAASHOOOOLE!"

Author's Note:

Not much dialogue in this chapter guys, sorry about that.