• Published 4th Feb 2014
  • 508 Views, 12 Comments

Rarity's New Thread - MoltenXKid



Progress can not happen without trying new things. And in Rarity's case, this is true. What lengths will she venture, so that her shop and fashions soar to the top? Only Fleur de Lis can determine that

  • ...
3
 12
 508

A Sight from Above

The Cutie Mark Crusaders soared through the air after trying to earn their cutie mark with cannon. Unfortunately, none of them earned their mark. They were still as blank as the day they were born. TO make matters worse, they had completely missed the target. It was meant to be Sweet Apple Acres, yet, thanks to too much black powder, the fillies were now headed past the farm and to the Everfree Forest.

“Thanks a lot , Scootaloo!!”Shrieked Sweetie, “We’re land in the Everfree!”

“My bad!” Scootaloo flapped her small wings trying to fly but to no avail, “How was I suppose to I added too much black powder!”

“By measurin’!” yelled Applebloom as she looked down towards the earth,” Wait…ain’t that Zecora’s hut?!”

“Yeah…and isn’t that Rarity?” Scoots replied.

“Yes. We should say hi!” said Sweetie as she dived towards her sister.
The other two Crusaders had no choice but to follow; they dived as well. Quickly, their speed rose as they freefalled towards the ground, yet the thought of them actually not having a safe way to land never passed their thoughts.


Rarity thanked Zecora for her sacrifice and left. She no longer wanted to be in the awkward situation. She walked slowly away from the hut, yet she couldn’t think correctly. A whistle from somewhere was disorienting her thoughts. Though, for some odd reason, the sound came closer and closer until it became a recognizable voice.

“Hi, Rarity!”

The white unicorn looks towards the sky to see three small ponies falling towards her. Before she could react, they collided with her. They impact was strong, and it knocked Rarity almost unconscious. She recovered quickly once she realized her saddle bag was knocked away from her. When she recovered, she saw the bag of fur located in between her and the CMC. Before they could get their bearings, Rairty snatched the fur and stuffed it in her bag.

“Hey ,girls! What are you doing here?” Rarity asked.

“We saw you coming from Zecora’s hut and we wanted to say hi!” replied Sweetie.

“Well isn’t that-“

“Hey!” interrupted Scootaloo, “What’s that stuff in you bag?”

Rarity turned to look and saw Zecora’s fur still sticking out of her saddle bag. She hurriedly pushed it back in. “Oh nothing…Zecora have me some stuff for a new outfit. Let’s all go to the boutique for tea, shall we?”

The CMC looked suspiciously at each other before nodding. The group began walking back to Ponyville in silence. No pony said anything to anyone, yet the anxiety Rarity felt was loud enough. She knew they were suspicious, yet she couldn’t let them find out. From now on, she had to play safe.