• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,630 Views, 49 Comments

Transform - Rainbow Reshiram



Two Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom, are blasted into Equestria by a Sonic Rainboom and transformed into Alicorns. Meanwhile, evil arises in Canterlot. Will Reshiram and Zekrom aid Twilight Sparkle and her friends in saving Equestria?

  • ...
9
 49
 5,630

Chapter 9: The Weirdest Scene EVER

When Reshiram woke up, she was sitting at a fancy table. "What the- how did I-"

"Not enjoying yourself? What a shame. I planned this especially for you, my dear." a voice said across the table.

Reshiram's facial expression was one of unamusement and surprise. It was Discord sitting across from her and not who she had hoped for. "What the heck, Discord?!"

Discord looked at her with concern. Reshiram gave Discord an unhappy look. "Care to explain yourself?"

Discord sighed. Reshiram cleared her throat, silently restating her request for some answers.

Discord took the hint and grinned devilishly. "Say, you were a Fire type Pokemon. Did you invent fire by any chance? Because you're just like it: hot."

"No, I did not invent fire, there are tons of other Fire types that came before me-" Reshiram stopped mid-sentence after realizing what Discord meant. "OH." She became very terrified. Discord was crushing on her?! What in the name of Arceus is going on?!?! She already had a crush, but even if she didn't, she still would NOT go on a date with Discord. Especially after what he has done to her friends.

"Yes, I know it is odd for a Master of Chaos such as me to have romantic feelings for somepony." Discord said. "But you, my dear, are not just an ordinary pony. Yes, that is kind of obvious, but even one who did not know of your true nature might fall for you. Your white coat is even more pure than Celestia's."

"You flatter me, Discord. But I have feelings for another." Reshiram admitted. "Why would I date someone- er, somepony-"

"I'm a draconequus." Discord interrupted.

"Whatever." Reshiram continued. "Anyway, why would I date you? Look at what you've done to Twilight Sparkle and her friends! Look at what you've done to Equestria! You may think it's all fun and games, but the ponies thrive in harmonious conditions. You're hurting them!"

"A simple 'no' would have sufficed." Discord replied sadly. "I have one other question, though. Who is this other pony you would give your heart to? Zekrom?"

"That's none of your business." Reshiram stated simply. The white Alicorn has had enough of Discord, plus the fact that he knew more than he should is kind of creepy.

"What if I told you that I could make your dreams come true in that case?" Discord proposed.

Reshiram raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"Now I have your attention." Discord said. "Just come closer and we'll begin."

Reshiram grinned and did what he asked. Discord grinned, too. He had Reshiram right where he wanted her. But before he could work his magic on her as he did the other ponies, Reshiram swung a hoof across his face. SMACK!

The date scene melted away, returning to the gloomy maze scene. Discord had teleported away in shock. Reshiram galloped away from that spot as fast as she could. As she did, one of the bushy walls sank into the ground. Zekrom was on the other side. Reshiram trotted over to him and gave him one of the biggest hugs ever. Both were blushing furiously.

"You have NO IDEA of what has just happened to me." Reshiram said. She was glad to be back.