• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 5,630 Views, 49 Comments

Transform - Rainbow Reshiram



Two Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom, are blasted into Equestria by a Sonic Rainboom and transformed into Alicorns. Meanwhile, evil arises in Canterlot. Will Reshiram and Zekrom aid Twilight Sparkle and her friends in saving Equestria?

  • ...
9
 49
 5,630

Chapter 6: Canterlot

"Here we go to Canterlot!!"

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Reshiram and Zekrom were riding the train to Equestria's capital, which was on a mountain near Ponyville. Reshiram and Zekrom were impressed at the scenery as their manes flew in the wind. "So beautiful." Reshiram commented.

"It is a sight to behold." Twilight said, sticking her head out of the window next to Reshiram. "You know, I used to live in Canterlot."

"Really?" Zekrom asked.

Twilight nodded. "It's where I was born. See, Princess Celestia is my personal teacher, and she sent me to Ponyville to make some friends. I didn't really care about friendship back then, but after we stopped an evil mare of darkness together, I realized I valued my new friends, and Princess Celestia let me stay in Ponyville."

"Wow." Reshiram said.

"Yep!" Pinkie Pie said. "I still remember the 'Welcome to Ponyville' party I threw for you like it happened yesterday!"

"You really like parties, don't you, Pinkie Pie?" Zekrom asked.

"Well, DUH! I'm still sad I didn't throw you two a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party." Pinkie answered, a glum look on her usually happy face.

"It's all right, sugarcube." Applejack said, wrapping a hoof around her friend. " Perhaps we can have a party later. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yeah. Thanks Applejack." Pinkie replied, feeling better.

"I still don't get it." Rainbow Dash said. "What does Princess Celestia need us to come to Canterlot for?"

"She did make it sound pretty important, but she didn't say it had to do with Reshiram and Zekrom." Rarity noted.

"You're right, she didn't!" Twilight said. "There's still the possibility it could be about them, however."

"True." Rarity said.

"Maybe it's about those weird pink clouds." Rainbow Dash thought out loud.

"Pink clouds?" Pinkie Pie asked. "That's something I want to see!"

Everypony stared at the hyperactive pink mare.

"What?" she asked. "It would be interesting, and since they're pink, they could look just like me! I could make a cloud clone of myself! I wonder what the clouds would taste like?"

"Pinkie Pie, you are SO RANDOM." Rainbow Dash said.

"I know!" Pinkie replied.

"Tell us about these pink clouds." Twilight said promptly.

"So I was flying around Ponyville, when these pink clouds appeared out of nowhere! It's not supposed to rain until tomorrow! So I tried to remove them, but they zoomed away before I could give them a good kick." Rainbow Dash began.

"The clouds moved by themselves?" Fluttershy questioned. "Were you near the Everfree Forest?"

"Not even close to the Everfree! I was flying over Town Hall!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"That is a might confusin', sugarcube." Applejack said.

"Well, whatever Princess Celestia needs us for, we're going to find out what it is." Twilight announced. "We're here."


Canterlot is very shiny and white. Lots of high society-looking ponies were trotting around. Some of them recognized Twilight and Rarity and said hello. They may have looked very fancy, but none of the ponies of Canterlot seemed too snobbish. In fact, just like all the other ponies Reshiram and Zekrom had met, they were quite friendly and welcoming. Of course, as one would expect, they were awed by the city.

"I still dream of living here someday, even though I love Ponyville with all my heart." Rarity said.

"I think a pony like you would fit in quite well." Reshiram commented.

They reached what appeared to be the castle. Two Royal Guards stood in front of the massive doors. Both were white Pegasus stallions wearing golden armor. They seemed to recognize Twilight and moved aside to let the group pass.

Once they were in the throne room, Reshiram and Zekrom were introduced to Princess Celestia. She was a very tall white Alicorn whose tri-colored mane flowed in an invisible wind. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your Majesty." Zekrom said.

Celestia giggled a little. "It is the same here, Zekrom, but there is no need for the title."

She continued."You are all most likely wondering why I have summoned you all here. It does not have to do with the arrival of Reshiram and Zekrom, but the safety of Equestria."

"Equestria's in danger? How?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"All old foe of mine has returned." Princess Celestia said. "A foe I thought to be defeated a long time ago."

She started questioning herself "But it doesn't make sense. How has he returned?"

Suddenly, laughter was heard out of seemingly nowhere. It sounded evil. "Make sense?" a voice asked. "What fun is there in making sense?"