• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 3,076 Views, 92 Comments

Bunderbliss - Davidism



Sometimes the greatest relationships start under the most unusual of circumstances. For Rainbow Dash, it began with a dream.

Comments ( 20 )

How the hell do you manage to make every chapter exactly 4,000 Words?
31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md76xzTeRI1qew7ow.gif

I don't know how that lodged itself in my head so quickly, but every time I look over the link to this I think "ooh, it's that one super cute Rainbow story." Except there's nothing actually particularly cute about this yet. You're an evil bastard for picking that cover image. Also, thanks this is the fic that makes up for all the stories that are like 200,007 words long and just won't fix it.

5517752 The power of OCD!

Every time I see the title I keep thinking it says Blunderbuss before I take a close look.

Maude looks pissed? She must be homicidal.

That's... actually a good explanation of Spike's size. But then... the Canterlot library was pretty airy...

Every time you talk, all I hear is, 'Blah, blah, blah, I'm an asshole!'

My new favorite saying. I'll be thinking this at work constantly now. Thanks for that.

“Well, you can assure Princess Celestia that I am not a knight, nor do I intend on engaging in some sort of mortal combat.”

i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3967960832/hEBEAE819/

Man you have to finish the next story soon.

You were writing like every month! What happened!

Offline for 2 day you hairy bastard get back on your God damn computer turn on your fucking monitor and get to work I want to see that other chapter very soon my friend!


P.S. I love your stuff man keep up the stupendous work. One more thing if you get that other chapter out no Homo but I'll suck your D**K

6169752

I'm going at it... though for some reason, I'm having trouble with a scenario that seems to have come up too suddenly. It's taking longer than I thought to sort it out.

7 months and no update :(
Damn I was really enjoying this story >.<

>>Davidism I really do wonder how that story is moving along, I would really love to read more but if it's going to take some time I'm alright with that cause you are the writer and we shouldn't try to rush things if its the integrity of the story we are betting on.

You do realize you can fluctuate up and down on the word count, but not the quality. You can make the next chapter a long winded diatribe on social mores and norms and how they have changed since the time of Sir Percival the cunning. Besides it being dry as hell to read, it would tell you who is here for story, and who is here for the sex tag. Which annoys me slightly, but that is irrelevant to this, so far, very entertaining take on human in Equestria. Keep up the good work.

So... Is this going to be updated?...


If not, that's a damn shame.

For the past year, Davidism has been pouring his all into his fledgling YT channel, trying to make a go of it. Recently, and at some not-so-gentle insistence on my part, he's agreed to revisit his notes, and promised to look into the abandoned next several chapters.

Sucks this story has been abandoned. It has a lot going for it.

Davidism is this story going to be complete in the future???

Man, when stories go unfinished like this, it breaks my heart. I could tell that this story had good potential and I was really enjoying it, but knowing that the author hasn't been seen since 2017... I realize that this story is probably never going to be finished. That really sucks. I just hope that somehow, someway, this story could be picked up and finished by somebody else.

Login or register to comment