• Published 20th Mar 2014
  • 2,478 Views, 40 Comments

Silver Spoon's Secret - Awesomeblaze99



Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are up to their usual, bullying the CMC. But this time, after they call the CMC "blank flanks" and leave, Silver Spoon feels depressed and tells Diamond Tiara a secret she's been keeping for awhile now.

  • ...
4
 40
 2,478

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Letter

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 done! Have a good read while I write chapter 3!

"Aaannnddd done!" Silver Spoon said proudly and raising a hoof into the air. She had been working on a letter to give to the CMCs. "Now who should I give it to?" Silver Spoon tapped her chin with a hoof. "Hmm... Apple Bloom seems to be the leader of their group, so I'll give it to her. Now how can I get this to her without knowing it's from me?" Silver Spoon thought for awhile. "I could try and put it on her desk before school starts. Yeah, let's try that." Silver Spoon yawned and looked at her digital clock. "No wonder I'm tired, it's thirty minutes past my bedtime! I should go to sleep before my parents find out." Silver Spoon took off her glasses and set them down on her desk. She climbed into her bed and set her alarm clock earlier than usual. She adjusted herself until she was comfortable, and let the dream world take over her thoughts.

Sweetie Belle tiredly walked into the classroom, her eyes cloudy from sleep. They weren't too cloudy so she could see Apple Bloom, but enough to not notice the paper she was staring at. "Good morning Apple Bloom." Apple Bloom was muttering to herself. Sweetie Belle leaned closer, noticing the paper. "What are you reading?" Sweetie Belle tapped her shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, mornin' Sweetie Belle." Apple Bloom yawned and moved the paper so Sweetie Belle can read it. "Read this. Ah found it on mah seat when Ah got here."

Sweetie Belle read it out loud. "Dear Cutie Mark Crusaders, I need to talk to you. I'll be waiting at Sugarcube Corner after school, I'll explain everything there. Please, It's very important." Sweetie Belle tilted her head in confusion. "It's not signed, who do you think it's from?"

"Ah dunno. Ah don't recognize the writing."

"I sorta recognize it, let's see if Scootaloo knows who's writing this is."

Scootaloo zoomed past everypony on her scooter, occasionally yelling out "Sorry!" to the ponies she cut off. C'mon, you can't be late to school again, you'll get in big trouble! Scootaloo kept telling herself this as she flapped her wings faster. Once she reached school she jumped off her scooter, letting it crash into a bush, and ran into the classroom. "Hey girls, am I late?" Scootaloo asked while sitting down.

"Sorta. Miss Cheerilee isn't here so you ain't late, but she should've been here earlier." Apple Bloom was about to show the letter to Scootaloo when Miss Cheerilee walked into the room.

"Hi class! Sorry I'm late, my alarm clock didn't ring earlier. It's a good thing I'm an early bird." Miss Cheerilee put her saddlebags down and pulled out her presentation papers and clipped them onto the chalkboard. "Take out a sheet of paper and a pencil, it's time for history!" Mumbles and groans were the foals' response, and Miss Cheerilee rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly.

Two hours later the first recess bell rang. "Ugh finally, history is so boring!" Scootaloo groaned once the CMC were outside. "So what do you girls want to do?"

"Let's sit down Scoot, we've got somethin' to show you." They sat down at their usual spot on the row of benches. Apple Bloom showed Scootaloo the letter. "Here, read this." Scootaloo took the letter and read it.

"So are we going to meet them?" Scootaloo set down the letter.

"I don't think we should, Rarity always warned me about suspicious things like this." Sweetie Belle replied.

"Applejack said the same thing to me." Apple Bloom nodded.

"C'mon girls, what if it's somepony who wants to join us but is too scared to meet us in school?" Scootaloo always wanted to have a new member join.

"But why would somepony be scared?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I don't know, maybe they're worried that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon will start to bully them too. Remember what happened to Babs when she joined the us?"

"Ah guess you're right."

"But wait, last time I checked there is nopony else without a cutie mark in our class." Sweetie Belle realized.

"Why should that matter? C'mon girls, I don't know about you but I really want a new member." Scootaloo was getting slightly annoyed.

"Ah do too Scoot, but-"

"See? So let's go meet them!" Scootaloo cut off Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie glanced at each other for a moment. "Alright fine, I'll go." Apple Bloom gave in. "You comin' with us Sweetie Belle?"

"We're the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we stick with each other through the thick and thin, if both of you are going, then I am."

"Then It's settled. We meet the mysterious pony at Sugarcube Corner after school!" Scootaloo slammed her hoof down on the bench, pretending like it was a Gavel.

After getting through language, lunch, math, second recess, and science, the final bell rang. The CMC were packing their saddlebags when Diamond Tiara approached them. "Have any of you seen Silver Spoon?"

"She went straight out the door as soon as the bell rang, why?" And why aren't you bullying us? Apple Bloom added in her head.

"You don't know yet huh? Whatever, see you later blank flanks." There it is. Diamond Tiara walked out of the room.

"Is it me or did it seem like Diamond Tiara wasn't herself?" Sweetie Belle questioned.

"That's a good thing right? Anyway, we need to get to Sugarcube Corner. I can't wait to meet our possibly new Crusader!" Scootaloo already finished packing her saddlebags, and was waiting for Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

A couple minutes later, they were at Sugarcube Corner. They walked through the doors and a voice called for them. "There you are, I've been waiting for you. Come over and sit." The voice belonged to a pony who was the size of and probably a foal.
She had a dark coat covering herself.

The CMC gave each other confused looks before sitting down at the table where the mysterious pony sat. "Before we start talkin', can you at least take off your hood so we know who you are?" Apple Bloom said.

"Well, okay." The pony flipped off her hood, and once she did, the CMC gasped at who was under it.

"Silver Spoon?!"