• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 425 Views, 2 Comments

Down the Rabbit Hole - Equestrian Clock



When the Cutie Mark Crusaders recieve a school assignment to collectively create a story of their own, they find a pencil with curious markings on it. Once signed, the three fillies suddenly are extremely tired, and fall asleep immediately.

  • ...
7
 2
 425

Scootaloo

Part 1

"...The end," said Ms. Cheerilee, closing the book she had been reading, "Story time's over."

"Awwww," the class groaned in unison.

"Alright, back to your seats," said Cheerilee, heading over to her desk, "Pack up, school is almost over. Remember, your story is a collective effort, so you need to work together in your groups this weekend and put it together," *Ring* "see you all Monday."

"See you," I said. Just another Friday in school, and she's started giving us homework over the weekends. It's so annoying.
As I walked out of the classroom, I saw something on the ground. It looked like a stick or something. I went over and saw that it was a pencil. A pencil with funny marks on it. I wonder what this is. Better take it to the clubhouse. I thought. "Hey Apple Bloom," I yelled to the yellow filly. "Could I take this to the clubhouse?"

"What is it?" she inquired.

"It looks to me like a pencil with funny markings on it, I just thought it would be awesome to have something like this in our clubhouse," I said.

"Sure, come with me," she replied and started trotting over to her farm, myself in close pursuit. "Do ya know what the markin's are?"

"I've got no clue, but I'm sure they mean something interesting."

"Well, you keep goin', I'm gonna do my homework. Ah'll tell Sweetie to meet us at the clubhouse, 10:00 tomorrow for that writin' thang. See ya." Apple Bloom said with a wave of her hoof.

"Bye," I replied, continuing to walk to the clubhouse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and I rendezvoused at the tree house, ready to write, our imaginations working. Well, all except Apple Bloom, who had apparently forgotten a pencil, "Hey, I think I forgot a pencil. Scoots, what about that weird pen thing that you found yesterday. How 'bout we use that?" She asked.

"Sure, let's use it."

"Ok guys, so what should we write about?" inquired Sweetie.
"Ah was thinkin', maybe we could write about a family-," Apple Bloom was cut off.
"Nah, boring. How about a super fast pony that's faster than anypony in equestria?" I interrupted.

"I dunno," said Sweetie, " or maybe our story could have an evil Queen that controls. So the Queen does evil queen stuff and some ponies try and stop her,"

"Yeah, let's do that!" Apple Bloom agreed.

"Alright," I said regrettably. "But we have to make it awesome."

"Deal," agreed Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle sImultaniously.

"Alright then," I said. "Lets get writing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"*yawn* Alright," I said sleepily. "Lets sign our names on the front and take a break."

"Yeah," Sweetie replied tiredly.

"Alright," said Apple Bloom, yawning. *Scribble scribble*, "Here ya go."

"Thanks," I said. *Scribble scribble* "Here,"

"Alright," Sweetie Belle replied. As soon as she finished, I heard the pencil drop. I looked over just in time to see Sweetie and Apple Bloom slump over, before I blacked out too.