• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 85 Comments

the secrets of the north, shinings new hope. - RC



thisis my first story. the infamous DJ-PON3 is well know. shining armor is also well known. cadance sees that shining resembiles vinyl so she decided to find out for herself what shining dose on those saterday nights when he aint home till midnight.

  • ...
49
 85
 1,089

secrets of the past part two

My name is shadow chaser. My brothers and I are the defenders of Princess Luna and celestia. We chose to take the mission to guard you. We also enlisted an old friend of ours to help should anything to big for the three of us to take with our special abilities. As you may see my cutie mark is a shadow of a star. Well that’s because I use magic of the darkness, not dark magic like I can tell you are thinking cadence, but using darkness like a weapon and armor.

The friend I mentioned is a Pegasus whose name is not mentioned to any living soul outside of the “family”. We are a part of said family. She is always wearing a black, red, and white overcoat, a pair of white and black leggings, cloth boots, and an ax sheath on her left side. She always has her hood down over her eyes and half mask on the lower part of her face. Classic uniform for missions within the family.

If you need any of us to help, make a cross of black crystal, drop one drop of blood on it, and burn the crystal. We will be there within an hour. We are here to aid you in defeating a past ruler from your next home.

The room went quiet after shade said this. The first to speak was rain “so you ask our brother to come and aid us in this battle. Nice touch, one second.” Rain walks in to the shadow and disappears. A few minutes later he returns with another Pegasus. He says, “This is our sister. Dragon you don’t know her. Sister, may they speak with us of our topic? And dragon is already enlisted due to family being enlisted when you are enlisted.”

“Only if they decide to join our cause. If they do join they can aid us within our cause and begin an outpost within the elder land.” The Pegasus said. ‘She sounds like twilight,’ Thought shining ‘just a bit lower pitch.’ “I’ll join if it means to protect the ones I love and my family.” Said cadence to shining surprise. “And I’ll join for the same cause” said shining. Dragon just nods.

“Welcome than brother and sister, to the dark brotherhood guild.” She than removed her hood and mask revealing a Pegasus mare with ice blue coat, a silver and blue mane, and a pair of eyes that are blood red. “Tomorrow you’ll get your knives, your uniform, and your cross bows. And your first contracts to help the people.”

“One question, what are contracts. And what is the dark guild?” asks dragon. Be patent brother your questions I will answer in time..."

Author's Note:

ok, heres the deal, i do not have a eddetor any longer and any people i send the chapters to to eddit them they dont send it back or even say that they got them. so if you dont like this deal with it. and i appoligise for the late updating and short chapter here.