• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,089 Views, 85 Comments

the secrets of the north, shinings new hope. - RC



thisis my first story. the infamous DJ-PON3 is well know. shining armor is also well known. cadance sees that shining resembiles vinyl so she decided to find out for herself what shining dose on those saterday nights when he aint home till midnight.

  • ...
49
 85
 1,089

intro.

The secret life of shining armor
By RainchaserBrony
edditid by Treble Nightingale

It all started with a simple gig. Nothing too big, just me playing for some friends. But that’s when I discovered it. IT being that a pony with split personalities is not the best pony for leading a double life. Sometimes if I feel a beat, she comes out. She being an old friend who I’ve lived with since that fateful night. Who knew a simple bit of music could cause one stallion, to become a mare with the beats to match any top A-list player. My name is Shining Armor, and this is the story of my life as Vinyl Scratch.

[ hr ]

It was the 5th of January. We had been prepping for this night for weeks, and it was finally time for me to play for the big dogs. The crowd was ready for this night. I looked out and saw an old friend, Neon Lights was attending my very first gig. -Time to show them all what a mare with a pair of shades can do!- I thought as I was preparing to start. “TIME TO DROP THIS SCHIST!!!” I shouted as I started to play my first song: Vinyliscious. “D to the J to the P O N 3,No pony drop the bass like me, I’m Vinyliscious!” this was when I realized I was talking like a mare. I looked down my body and saw that it was that of a mare, and not just any mare, me as a mare. This was when I decided that I would keep playing the role of Vinyl Scratch.
I am Shining Armor, and I will party till the day I die. I am Vinyl Scratch, and I will fight for what’s right. We are one and I am two. We live in me, but we are always here for you. You need a beat, Vinyl is here. You need some help, Shining will always be there. I will stand by you for what you need. Never doubt my strength and never fear what is always here.

Author's Note:

this is the intro. dont hate. its also my first story.
a specal thanks to treble for the edit.