• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 984 Views, 77 Comments

Digi Poni - Ponyess



It's the smart phone, everyone has one. Now, so do I, but then, it's labeled 'Mane six', and there was a game on it.

  • ...
28
 77
 984

Into the Village: 3

Walking into the village, aptly named Ponyville, joy holding my head high. I had been pondering the challenge of Zecoras. Whom was I to greet first?

I love all the six of them. Now, since I still knew of none other than myself here, I am either in solo mode, or I am merely the first to enter? How many were possibly in here in the first place? If I had seen none, is this because they had not drunk the potion, or is it the solo mode? Even if there's the chance.

Just at the border of the village, I stop, momentarily looking around, before I pull the backpack off of me, pulling the phone, or portal out from inside of the pocket it had been kept in. Looking at it for a moment, only to realise it had never been changed, it's the same device I had been playing, up until earlier today.

I soon managed to activate the device, the portal, only to go over the icons. Small pictograms, indicating functions, or programs. Looking them over, one by one in order to figure out what they were, what I was looking at.

I found the clock, and clicked, gaining a grasp as to when it is. I still have plenty of time, and it is early in the morning now. Both here, and at what I used to call home. That'd be convenient. Looking up, only confirmed the time indicated.

Then I found an icon for a map, clicking to see where I am, and where they live. I found myself, where I currently stand, and six coloured dots, for each and every Pony of the ponies I was looking for. Pink for Pinkie Pie, natural, and this is blinking at the place called 'Sugar Cube Corner', which is her home, where she live and work. If I click on it, I would have a dotted line from me, to where she is right now. I did not, since I'm not sure if it was her I wanted to see first, even if a promise of her breakfast looks bright. What if clicking it, made the choice prematurely?

Then I found the white dot for Rarity, she was sound asleep in her 'Carousell Butique' Which I had expected, once I knew the time, quite convenient.

There is the purple dot, in the tree serving as the local branch library, where Twilight Sparkle live, and work.

That's the yellow dot, with a light pink rim for Flutter Shy, in her cottage, where she live, and take care of what ever critters needed her help, at any given time.

Then I found the red dot for Apple Jack, at the 'Sweet Apple Orchard', her home, located squarely on the farm, where she worked.

That only left the one final dot, blinking, since she's sleeping in her cloud home. Naturally, it is a cyan, with the rim in rainbow colours. Only I couldn't go there, right away, since I can't fly. Maybe I could have asked Zecora for a potion, helping me in this matter, but I had not chosen at the time. I could turn back, asking, but I could as easily wait until she came by. I could see where each and every of my Pony friends were, in real time.

What I couldn't do, or it is how I saw it, is to open the gate and go home, waiting for the time they woke up. Even if I could see when they woke up. Maybe I could even get an alert, when somepony woke up, if I activated it. Even if I had to activate it, and find it, before I could go there.

Going back, on the alert should have been easy, but it also would have broken the spell, or so I reasoned.

Naturally, I could wait, on the other hoof, couldn't I?