• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 1,827 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight Learns The Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice - SmilingKittens



Luna teaches Twilight the Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice. Craziness follows.

  • ...
9
 6
 1,827

The Aftermath

"Luna, just tell me why Twilight is in a sling?" Celestia asked the younger sister.

Luna looked down at her hooves. "I bit her. Hard."

Celestia glared. "I know how violent you can get, so I guess I should glad that you didn't do anymore damage to her than you did."

Luna laughed nervously. "Yea. Hehe. Violent." The injured alicorn moaned in her hospital bed, and shifted to her side. The other two princesses trotted out of the hospital quickly.

"Just a question, Luna. Why did you attack my student anyways?" Celestia asked.

"If I tell you, you'll laugh."

"No, sister. Tell me."

"She crushed a water bottle in front of me."

"Pfft..." Celestia started.

Luna glared. "Don't. You. Dare."

Celestia cleared her throat. "Sorry. We really need to help your fear of water bottles, because I'm really thirsty. And - What do you know? - there's a fresh, new water bottle here."

Luna gulped. "Oh no, we can buy some lemonade somewhere. It will be my treat! I s-s-swear!"

"But I'm craving water," Celestia stated with a smile.

"Sister, don't go Trollestia on me!" Luna pleaded.

"Oh no. Why would I do that?" Trollestia smiled as she chugged the water. "Oh, look! I have an empty bottle, and I need to fit it in my saddlebags. I should crush it down so it fits-"

"NO!" Luna shouted angerly. She leapt at her sister, tearing the bottle from her hooves, and she threw it with her magic into the sun. "NO ONE CRUSHES A WATER BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME, TROLLESTIA! Or do you want to be in the hospital like your faithful student?"

Celestia stopped grinning. She knew Luna can permanently injure somepony, and it would not be her. Then, she got an idea.

"Luna, if you attack me, I'll tell everypony that you have feelings for Sombra."

"What? I mean, I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMBRA! And, if you do that, I tell everypony that you have feelings for Discord," Luna countered with a smile. Celestia froze in her tracks.

"If you do that, no Monkey Bread for a year."

"Fine, you win."

"Haha! I have the power of monkey bread on my side!"

"I hate you."

Comments ( 4 )

:trollestia:
TROLLESTIA STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/060/f/5/princess_celestia_approved_by_ambris-d4rftlj.png

Approved for Celestia's Library. :twilightsmile:

Approver's Note: :rainbowlaugh: This was nice. Fix a few grammatical errors here and there and you're all good.

Wait... Money Bread is Luna's weakness?
MWAAHAAHAAHAA Im gonn get you autie luna!

Login or register to comment