• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 1,826 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight Learns The Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice - SmilingKittens



Luna teaches Twilight the Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice. Craziness follows.

  • ...
9
 6
 1,826

No Luna, she was not ready.

"Are you sure she's ready? That is a big responsibility."

"I know, sister. She's ready. She'll learn it as fast as it took me to."

"Uh huh. And it took you how long did it take you again, Luna?" The elder sister countered.

Luna paused. "I see your point. But I know she's ready." The dark blue princess glanced up at the stain glass window, having a purple alicorn princess engraved with a crown atop her head, with her cutie mark on it, a pink star.

"Still, Luna, I don't trust Twilight Sparkle with this like how you don't trust water bottles," the sister said, bringing Luna back some old, terrible memories.

"DON'T JUDGE ME! THE CRINKLY SOUND OF THE PLASTIC STARTLES ME!" Luna shouted desperately in the Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice.

"Hehe, I wasn't going to. Anyways, I change my mind. You might be a good mentor to her," Celestia said thoughtfully after her sister's outburst. Princess Luna calmed down and thanked her elder sister. She packed up at once and traveled to the younger princess's residence, Ponyville.

Luna hopped onto her royal carriage, and her Night Guards flew to the smaller town. They landed shortly after, because traveling by Night Guard is one of the most efficient and fastest ways to travel. Luna flew by herself to the Ponyville Library, where Princess Alicorn Twilight Sparkle resided and lived peacefully, even though she was a princess.

Luna knocked on the front door seven times, and then once more for good measure. The lavender alicorn opened the front door, and quickly recognized the higher ranking princess.

"Luna! Are you here to teach me the Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice?" Twilight asked as if she could read Luna's mind.

"No, I'm here to plumb your toilets- WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Luna ended in her Royal Canterlot Speaking Voice.

"Oh, hehe, sorry," Twilight responded sheepishly.

"Wait, how did you know I was going to teach you that today?" Luna asked.

"I just know some things," Twilight smiled. Luna laughed nervously along with the crazy mare.

"Ahem. Anyways, let us go to an open field. You Ponyvillians should have a lot of these things, would you not?" Luna continued.

"Oh yes! We have fields. Let's go to Sweet Apple Acre's Bat Facility. There's still plenty of open space there" Twilight responded.

"That shall work just fine! Let us go!" Luna exclaimed as Twilight lead the way.

They arrived at the fields shortly later, and Luna had no hesitation in starting Twilight in the basics.

"Ok, Twilight Sparkle. You must project your voice when you speak, like there is an elder that can't hear you from a mile away. You need all of Equestria to hear your proclamations. YOU MUST SPEAK LIKE THIS!" Luna taught.

"Ok, project like there is an elder. Got it. I Am RoYaL AnD YoU ShAlL HeaR Me!" Twilight shouted.

Luna stopped breathing. "Come on, YOU CAN PROJECT BETTER THAN THAT!"

Twilight looked down at her hooves. "Sorry."

Luna raised Twilight's head and looked at her. "It's alright. Now, come on, you need to try HARDER!"

Twilight nodded. "I AM royal AND YOU shall HEAR ME!"

Luna looked at her. "Better. Try again."

Twilight pushed herself. "I AM ROYAL AND YOU SHALL HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The call was too strong. It shook all of Equestria, and made everypony temporary deaf. The building were knocked around as if they would fall over. By then, Twilight was uncontrollable. She kept on shouting, and Luna knew that she would destroy the universe if she kept it up.

"Oh, Celestia. I should have listened to you!" Luna said with a tear in her eye. Then, she knew what to do to save Equestria. She jumped right in front of Twilight's sound, which was deadly by now. The sound knocked her down to the ground, and injured herself badly. Twilight looked down at Luna, and stopped shouted and took control of herself. She dropped to the ground, and ran to the other princess.

"Luna? Luna!" Twilight shouted over and over, but got no reply.

Twilight went to her next plan. She shouted with all her might (without screaming as loud as she did before. That would only make things worse), "I need a doctor! I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!"

About a couple minutes later, Ponyville hospital answered her call. The doctor ran up, and started to tend to Luna.

"Scissors." Twilight handed the doctor the correct tool every time he asked. "Bow tie." "Cookie." "Rubber duck." "Water gun."

Twilight then got an idea. She pushed the doctor aside, and took an empty water bottle. She stomped on in, making the most cringing sound ever. Luna jumped from her resting place, panting.

"WHO USED A WATER BOTTLE?" Luna yelled. Twilight shakily raised her front hoof. Luna glared at her.

"YOU. SHALL. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"