• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 1,531 Views, 31 Comments

Gravity Foals: Book 1: Secrets of the Draconequus - Megasis101



Dipper and Mabel comes across a mystery that has never been solved before. Draconequus: A creature with multiple different and strange animal body parts.

  • ...
6
 31
 1,531

Chaos to Equestria

Celestia stopped at the entrance of the cave.

"Let us go first, we'll check if the coast is clear of Discord before you come."

"We'll stay right here." Dipper said. Celestia walked into the cave. Luna followed. As the two disappeared into the cave, Dipper waited, and waited. Suddenly, a faint scream echoed through the cave.

"Celestia!" Mabel and Dipper shouted. They ran in the cave and once again, tumbled through the tunnels. They ended up back in the lit up room. They both got up and spotted Celestia. She was standing up and looked perfectly fine.

"Celestia, are you alright?" Dipper asked.

"I'm just fine." She cleared her throat. "Dipper, the gem." Dipper reached into his vest pocket and held it up to Celestia. She levitated it closer to her. She rolled it around and studied it. She sat silent for a moment. Dipper waited. She suddenly looked at Dipper and smiled. He was confused.

"Thanks, Dipper, I really needed this." Now he was REALLY confused. Celestia's coat started to darken into a dark brown. She smiled real big and grew. Dipper got close to Mabel, both shivering. All of her body parts changed. A bright flash made Dipper look away. The light dimmed and revealed....

"Discord!" Mabel gasped. He threw his head back and laughed as he held the gem in his paw. The gem grew bigger and quickly turned magenta. Dipper didn't know what to think. He was shocked. In a sudden bright flash, the portal opened. Discord took one last look at Dipper. Then he disappeared into the portal. Dipper quickly got up and ran to the portal. He grabbed Mabel's hand and jumped into the portal.


~~~~~~~~~

Dipper drew open his eyes. He sat up and looked around. They were in a different cave this time. The patterns around the edge changed. The center was bigger. Mabel also got up.

"Where is he? Where's Discord?" She asked.

"We're gonna find out." Dipper said climbing up the tunnel. Mabel climbed up after him. Dipper slipped a few times but managed to get to the top. He got to the entrance of the cave and pulled Mabel out. They got up and looked around. The ground was multiple colors and formed hills. Buildings were turned upside down and pink clouds poured chocolate rain. Mabel followed Dipper up a hill. They climbed to the top.

"Get down." Dipper whispered. Mabel crouched as they watched Celestia and Luna before Discord sitting on a thrown. He was holding the gem, that was now bigger and magenta, in his hand.

"It's over Discord!" Celestia shouted.

"How will you defeat me, I've got all the power to stop you right here." He replied.

"We'll see about that." Celestia said as she levitated five gems around her and her sister. The gems created a ring of color. The sisters lit their horns. But while all of this was happening, all Discord did was smile. He clenched the gem in his hand. Suddenly in a bright flash, they disappeared. Discord, Celestia and Luna were gone. Dipper looked around. Buildings were turning rightside up and the cotton candy clouds drifted away.

"Everything is back to normal!" Mabel said. "We did I...." In a bright flash Mabel disappeared.

"Mabel!" Dipper shouted. Then suddenly, the environment changed to pitch black. It wasn't over yet.