• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 1,531 Views, 31 Comments

Gravity Foals: Book 1: Secrets of the Draconequus - Megasis101



Dipper and Mabel comes across a mystery that has never been solved before. Draconequus: A creature with multiple different and strange animal body parts.

  • ...
6
 31
 1,531

Waddles, can you say Draconequus?

The door swung open to the Mystery Shack. Mabel and Dipper ran in panting, drenched in sweat and covered with grass and pine tree needles. Windy looked over from the cash register to see them.

"Hi, guys. You look like you got ran over by a tree. What happened?" Mabel spoke,

"Oh, we just met some crazy wackjob of chaos and he flung over the trees but now we're fine." Wendy paused for a little bit.

"Ok, sounds cool." She sat back and put her legs on the desk to read another magazine.

"Come on." Dipper told Mabel. They both ran upstairs to their room. Dipper opened a drawer from his dresser and opened the book he found from the first night he spent in Gravity Falls. He flipped through the pages trying to find a picture of what Discord looked like while Mabel sat on her bed hugging her pig, Waddles.

"Waddles, can you say Discord?" Mabel asked her pig. He oinked twice. "Waddles, can you say chaos?" Again, the pig oinked twice.

"Aha! Here it is!" Dipper yelled. He sat next to Mabel and read.

"Draconequus: A creature with multiple different and strange animal body parts. There's only one of them who has ever lived. His name is Discord and there in only one thing he searches for in Gravity Falls. What ever you do, DO NOT GIVE HIM THE GEM!"

"That's it?" Mabel asked. She turned around to Waddles.

"Waddles, can you say Draconequus?" Waddles oinked twice. "You'll learn some day." Mabel said, patting his head.

Author's Note:

This is kind of a short chapter. Sorry