• Published 21st Dec 2013
  • 427 Views, 4 Comments

Journal of a DJ - XyroX



Vinyl and Octy escaped from the laboratory, but they don't know Vinyl's 'stalker' is still after them to reach his goals with the DJ.

  • ...
1
 4
 427

Chapter 8

Good evening, paperinho.
Today I have some weird news. Remember the laboratory where Nick had his wicked experiments? And remember that the Princesses locked down a huge area around it? Yeah, it seems something’s… living in there. I don’t know much, I just heard some rumors, but they say the guards saw some creatures during the last night, looking like ponies but with light green, glowing eyes. What could that be? I mean, Nick is dead, I refuse to think anything else. I saw the explosion, and I saw how Nick laid in the laboratory just a minute earlier, unconscious. There is no way he could have get outta there. And even if he lives somehow, his entire equipment is destroyed, so he wouldn’t be able to continue his work, would he? I’m sure these sightings have a completely common cause. There has to be one…

But I’ve got good news, too!
It seems I managed to be to totally not me yesterday, I mean I was drunk and I didn’t mob anypony on our way, according to Octy. Plus, I didn’t damage anything when I tried to make me some drunk-pancakes! Isn’t that great? And on top of that, I hadn’t had a hangover this morning, not even a little bit, and Octy came over to my room just a minute after I woke up to ‘make love’, as she called it. I clearly underestimated her, I never thought she could be this horny, but she proved me wrong once again. Man, she’s just totally awesome. How could I have lived with her for this long time before we became a couple? I’m glad we’re together now, I’m really. It’s not just our physical relationship, it’s everything. I never felt loved like right now, and I don’t want to lose her at all cost. Whatever will happen, we’ll last it out, together. I know it!

But these rumors really make me worry the more I think about them. What if Nick really is still out there, producing his sick clones and just waiting for the best moment to get his hooves onto me? Maybe I should talk to Princess Celestia about this. I’m sure she’ll be willing to take a look around the lab, getting sure there isn’t any thread for anypony. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, I’ll go to Twilight right tomorrow and ask her to send a letter to the princess.

Well, I guess, that’s already it for today. I know, it’s not much, but to be honest today wasn’t a day of big events, actually I just chilled at home almost the entire day. And what could happen if you’re alone with your marefriend at home all day? Nothing I would report to you too detailed, haha.

So I’ll catch you again tomorrow.
Cya