• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 834 Views, 2 Comments

Digimon Equestrian Adventures 2: The Story Resumes! - Shadow Flame



A tale of interest. A new threat to the multiverse rises, and Joshua, Demijoshuamon, and their team must stop it.

  • ...
6
 2
 834

What Sweet Irony

I awoke in a flash. A multitude of colorful and size-changing spheres floated in front of me. I knew this was almost ridiculous in nature, but I persisted. I just simply had to find out what was going on here. I found a door and was just about to enter it when I heard a scream.

"Huh, what?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"I'll tell you what." Rainbow Dash said. "We were supposed to practice today, a half-hour ago!"

"Oh, sorry. I was just caught in a fascinating dream."

"A dream? Really?"

"Eh, don't worry about it Rainbow." Demijoshuamon said. "It happens all the time with him. After a while, you get used to it."

"You know that he once spent nearly half the morning hours encased in a dream of some exotic fruit or some junk?" Pyrodramon asked. "It was almost 11:30 before we got him up."

"It was 10:15 and you know it." I said. "Now, give me a few moments to freshen myself up."

"I've already prepared breakfast for you Joshua." Tabbymon said. "And I've also made sure that the bathroom is just how you like it for your morning relieving."

"Teacher's pet." Pyrodramon said.

"That's a good one." Jeremy said. "But you've got to admit, that is one loyal companion."

"Tabbymon's loyal to Joshua?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, yeah." I said. "When his duty permits."

"When his duty permits?"

"Of course. You'd be hard pressed to find someone more stubbornly loyal. He actually dragged me away this time when this female Digimon Tamer was flirting with me."

"True." Tabbymon said. "He was in trouble."

"In what way was I 'in trouble' by having a Digimon Tamer flirt with me?"

"She was pushy." Demijoshuamon said. "It's a wonder she didn't try to marry you on the spot."

"She didn't really try to marry you did she?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Thankfully no." I said. "Now, I believe we have training to do?"

"Yes!" Rainbow Dash said impatiently.

***

"Now, the trick to doing this is simple." I said. "You want to make sure the saddle is properly secure. Cuz let's face it, you only have one chance to do it if it isn't."

"What happens if it isn't properly secured?" Twilight asked

"Well, let's just say, you won't have to worry about any of the things that annoy you."

"You mean that you'd die if the dragon saddle isn't properly secured?" Rarity asked

"Well, I was trying not to put it like that, but yeah." I said. "It is important to know."

"Has it ever happened?" Fluttershy asked. "Someone falling off of a dragon, I mean."

"In recent history, no." Blizzarddramon said. "But, then again, the first dragon wasn't tamed until 175 years ago."

"So, there are dragons where you are from?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"In our human world, no." I said. "But in the Digiworld, you'd be hard-pressed to not locate a Dramon Digimon or a member of the Dragon's Roar family."

"So, they are extinct?" Twilight asked.

"You'd be hard-pressed to locate a dragon in our universe's human world." Infernodramon said. "But that doesn't mean that they aren't extinct."

"What a ridiculous sentiment." Hippymon said.

"I agree." BlackImperialdramon said. "But now we end this."

"Tabbymon, get everyone to safety." I said. "Then get ready to fight."

"Right" Tabbymon said.

"We end this now!" Hippymon said "Hippymon Warp Digivolve to... Arcticdramon!"

"Mode Change!" BlackImperialdramon said. "Fighter Mode

"Arcticdramon Mode Change!" Arcticdramon roared, following with a second roar after the evolution ended.

"What is that thing?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That," Tabbymon said. "Is Arcticdramon in Chaos Mode. A wild Digimon that lost it's mind. He only has two techniques, Corruption Blast, and Black Hailstorm." Arcticdramon roared again, signaling his attack

"Dramon Ice Shield" Blizzarddramon roared, summoning his energy.

"It's no use!" I said. "We have to level up!"

"Right Blizzarddramon Legend Digivolve to... The Ultimate Paladin of Honor, NeoBlizzarddramon!"

"FireStorm Cannon!" Infernodramon roared. "Surrender!"

"Never!" BlackImperialdramon roared. "Positron Laser!

"MoltenDestruction! Dragon's Roar! FireStorm Cannon!"

"Ha! Is that the best you can do?" BlackImperialdramon boasted.

"Boulder Freeze!" Crimsonjoshuamon roared.

"Insolent whelp!" BlackImperialdramon roared. "POSITRON--" BlackImperialdramon started to say when Arcticdramon crashed on him.

"Surrender, BlackImperialdramon." NeoBlizzarddramon said. "It's all over."

"NEVER!" BlackImperialdramon roared. "You may have won this time, but I will return!"

"And we'll be waiting." I said to NeoBlizzarddramon in our shared mind space.

***

"I'm glad none of you were hurt in the fight." I said. "But there isn't any guarantee that we'll be so lucky next time."

"You don't have to worry about us." Rainbow Dash said.

"But we do appreciate your concern." Twilight added.

"Well, I'm hungry after that battle." Demijoshuamon said.

"It wouldn't be the first time." Pyrodramon said.

"Where'd BlackAgumon and Agumon go?" Applejack asked. "I didn't see them during the battle."

"BlackAgumon told me that they were going to do some 'private training' or something." Demijoshuamon said. "But I don't really know what they're doing."

"So, Joshua." Pinkie Pie said. "You have plans for later?"

"Me and Demijoshuamon were planning to scout for the hiding place for BlackImperialdramon and Hippymon." I said. "You want to join us?"

"Sure."

"I'll join." Tabbymon purred. "Someone has to make sure you don't fall into a puddle of hot acid."

"Oh, and you think I won't?" Demijoshuamon asked.

"Someone that won't wind up being reduced to hot soup."

Author's Note:

Yes I know. I used the term 'Digimon Tamer' here. I couldn't very well use the term 'Digidestined' now could I? And I know Chaos Mode isn't an original form, but I just did it to help the story along.