• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 833 Views, 2 Comments

Digimon Equestrian Adventures 2: The Story Resumes! - Shadow Flame



A tale of interest. A new threat to the multiverse rises, and Joshua, Demijoshuamon, and their team must stop it.

  • ...
6
 2
 833

The Story Resumes Pt 1

It's been 2 1/4 months since Joshua and Demijoshuamon went on their first Equestrian Adventure. Agumon's egg hatched, and he was quickly apprenticed by BlackAgumon and his brother. Joshua, with Blizzarddramon's ancient knowledge of Digimon biology, managed to create the data strand for a new Digimon called Tabbymon, who quickly trained with Joshua and Demijoshuamon to become a new fighting force. Well, anyway, the gang is training for some mission scenarios, oblivious to the fact that they'd need to do a mission.

"Have a taste of my Icy Wind attack!" Demijoshuamon said.

"Ha! You missed." Pyrodramon, Jeremy's partner Digimon said. "HeatWave!"

"How about this!" Tabbymon said, baring his claws. "Glistening Claws!"

"Would it be cheating if I digivolve?" BlackAgumon asked.

"No, it would not." Demijoshuamon said. "But it wouldn't be fair to those who can't reach the level you chose."

"Digivolve now." I, Joshua said. "You could use the practice. And don't overdo it BlackAgumon."

"I won't." BlackAgumon said. "BlackAgumon digivolve to... BlackGreymon!"

"Demijoshuamon digivolve to... Joshuamon!"

"Do I have to?" Pyrodramon asked.

"Yes." Jeremy said. "It's a part of training."

"Ok. Pyrodramon digivolve to... Lavaldramon!"

"I suppose I don't have to participate." Tabbymon said, grooming his front paws. "I don't have enough experience in my champion form."

"It's alright, Tabbymon." I said. "You don't have to participate."

"Good."

"But you won't get the experience that this could earn you."

"I'll show you." Tabbymon said, eagerness growing. "Tabbymon digivolve to... Phantomjoshuamon!"

"MeteorClaw!" Lavaldramon roared.

"Your fist can't harm me, little flame." BlackGreymon taunted. "Nova Blast!"

"I see your Nova Blast attack, BlackGreymon," Joshuamon said. "And I'll raise you a Sprit Arm!"

"Please! That attack can't harm a Fire-Elemental Digimon."

"But you forget one thing, BlackGreymon." Joshuamon pointed out.

"What?" BlackGreymon asked.

"You may be a Fire-Elemental, but you are still a dino." Joshuamon said. "And everyone knows that dinosaurs were killed when the Ice Age came about."

"And you left yourself defenseless." Phantomjoshuamon said. "Ice Shuriken!"

"Oh, Phantomjoshuamon." BlackGreymon said. "You really don't think these things through do you?"

"Think again, BlackGreymon." Phantomjoshuamon said, raising his right arm. "Ice Ninja Blade Strike!"

"That was a cheap shot." BlackAgumon said while groaning, weakened enough by Phantomjoshuamon's attack to dedigivolve.

***

"So, when did Joshua say he'd come back?" Applebloom asked while placing a bucket under an apple tree.

"That's just it." Applejack said. "He didn't."

"I still say we should use that technique he showed us to contact him." Said Rainbow Dash. "It's been too long already."

"You heard what he said Rainbow Dash." Twilight said. "He said to only do it if there was an emergency."

"Fine."

"I must agree with Rainbow Dash." Rarity said. "I'd really like to see if I can borrow some of Blizzarddramon's scales. The ones that are loose I mean."

"I agree that it would be nice to see them again." Celestia said. "But we have to prepare for the big graduation dance."

"True." Agreed Twilight. "Wait, what's that?" She asked pointing up to the sky,

***

"Time to..." Joshuamon started to say.

"What's up, Joshuamon?" Phantomjoshuamon asked.

"BlackImperialdramon returned to the world we traveled to 2 1/4 months ago. We have to stop him!"

What's he doing?" BlackGreymon asked.

"We have to stop him NOW!" Roared Joshuamon.

"You heard him!" I said. "Everyone get ready. We travel in 10 minutes. NOW!"

"Alright. Shesh." BlackAgumon said. "Come Agumon."

"Yes sir!"

Author's Note:

The first chapter of the second Equestrian Adventure story. This chapter, as well as the whole story is dedicated to my cat, Nermal.