• Published 19th Dec 2013
  • 2,823 Views, 46 Comments

A dark day - helphappy



Scootaloo has been living in a horrible house with an abusive father, one day he crosses the line. Can Scootaloo stop it or learn to live with it?

  • ...
31
 46
 2,823
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

that ok and are you going put this as complete not incomplete and i like it

Sorry my authors note is weird my computer was being a fucktard.

3681633 that ok and are going to put it as complete for this story

New story name ? I liked this one .

I'm a just lay down here and...cry! :raritycry:

What's in the secret door? :derpyderp1:

3969058
I know what you mean, I was going to write another Scootaloo story where she has alibis family and stuff, but let me be honest. It's so hard for me to wire happy things. I love the dark morbid tales. And I hope the majority of people who read this story do to!

*A loving family

a few misspelings but i give it a 7.75 on writing however for darkness scale it's a 2 at best. i have high standerds. still loved it though!:heart::pinkiehappy:

4094365
Glad you liked it. And sorry for my errors, I write this on my iPod, so naturally auto-correct either doesn't do it's job or does its job too good. I also like the feed back ill try harder with my next story!

4433801 No prob I still loved it though.:twilightsmile:

What's the secret door?????

I love dark Scootaloo storirs sooo much! Got a like from me :D lol great story though.

good story, realistic, but had a good ending. though i was dissapointed in not seeing her father and caramel flayed alive on a salted pike:applecry:

Well, it had quite a few grammatical mistakes, but except for that it was a beautiful story. I really wish that Caramel and Cold Heart (seriously?) should have died in the end, but it's not my fic. If it was my fic, I would've had either Sweetie Belle or Applebloom brutally murder them. But then again, it's not MY fic.

Just beautiful. :fluttercry:

To be honest I kind of feel it came to an end to fast. One minute she was in the hospital and then living with Dash. I really didn't feel there was any real closure to the situation. I guess I would have been happier if Dash laied the law down her self, or Luna came in and stumped their heads flat in an act of divine judgment.

i don't think she hurt that much if she can just pumped out next batch of foals this quick.
and 3 kids? definitely an upper middle class at least.

Login or register to comment