• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 1,015 Views, 17 Comments

When Worlds Collapse - MoonShine



An alternate ending to 'When Worlds Collide'

  • ...
 17
 1,015

How to crash a party

Chapter 9: How to crash a party

Last chapter: “Oh yes, I think this is going to be the best birthday for her ever. Just try not to jinx it.” She replies as she stops to let Twilight go in first, she then follows her in. Moments later they walk out, Twilight using her magic to levitate a large box behind her holding Rarity’s cake; they walk off towards the library.

<Cloudsdale, GM’s house>

Kieron walks in as he has been called by the GM he walks in and immediately the GM says, “Ah Kieron, I need somepony to make cloths for me, how would you think about going and getting me that pony called Rarity for me?”

<30 minutes later>

<Kieron’s house>

Kieron is sat in his living room staring out of the window towards Ponyville, now and then seeing a Havoc mech and fighter jet fly by, he stands up and walks over to his wardrobe and pushes the cloths to the side and pushes a panel on the back wall, the back on it then hisses and then moves back by an inch before sliding to the sides to reveal a secret in his room that has a teleporter to his room in Canterlot, hopefully nopony ever goes there, and it is full of weapons, ammo cases, armour and equipment, he walks over to the armour and starts to put it on.

As he is putting on his boots a voice calls from the front door, he quickly walks to the doors of the wardrobe and pops his head out to see Moonshine looking in through the front door, “Oh great, the last thing I need is her.” He says to himself before grabbing the wardrobe doors and slowly closing them as she walks over to the chair he was sat it before, as he gets them almost closed she feels the chair and notices it was still warm.

She looks about the room quickly whilst calling out his name, he manages to get the doors closed and then walks back slowly to get into the secret room but as he does he knocks a few of the cloths causing the hangers to rattle, Moonshine sharply looks over to the wardrobe, as she gets closer he manages to close the doors to the secret room just as she opens the wardrobe doors, she looks in and searches it.

“Ok, that is weird. I’m sure I heard a noise come from here, am I hearing thing?” she asks herself as she looks back into the room. Kieron then foolishly and automatically answers.

“Yes you are.” He then quickly covers his mouth as he realises what he has done, he then rushes over to put on the rest of his armour as Moonshine starts to whack her hoof off the back of the wardrobe wall, he falls over a couple of time trying to get the rest of it on, but as he falls over for the third time he remembers that all has to do was put on the backpack, he gets up, shakes his leg causing the boot to fly off hitting the door which makes Moonshine jump a little before whacking the wall with more force and intention on getting in, she now knew he was definitely back there.

Kieron quickly rushes to put on the backpack as Moonshine starts to move the doors as she pushes them back a little, as he gets one arm through, he activates the teleporter and jumps through before turning it off from the other side just as Moonshine gets the doors open, “Ok, I really am hearing things, he’s not even here...oh wait, a teleporter, what does he think I am, stupid? Oh no, I’m not.” She says to herself as she walks over to the console to activate it whilst looking at all the things he has in the room.

He calms down as he surveys the room, nothing has been touched, or at least not a first glance, he walks over to the desk that normally would hold his syrem, he opens the drawer to see that there was a note, he picks it up and starts to read aloud, “To the one known as Overseer, this note is to tell you that after the Grand Master’s actions against the princess we have declared was with SKULL, well that won’t be with us then, SKULL is no longer...” he says to himself before turning the note to look on the back to see a mark, he knew that mark but can’t quite remember where, it was a pink star with little stars in the corners of the larger star, he puts the note down and leans against the desk, “Sir, I have just found a note, Equestria has sent us a declaration of war. I will have to even more careful now.” He says to the answer phone before lowering his hand and then walking to the door before pressing a button on the front of his left shoulder, “I hope this holds up.” He says to himself of he turns invisible.

The doors opens and he steps out of the room into Canterlot, “Remember Kieron, the target is not of large resistance but if it is to get into a group of other ponies it may turn out to be more hindrance than expected.” Mathis says to him as he screws the stairs and jumps down 20 feet to drop onto a roof causing it to crack, tiles falls off and fly up, dust coming from the ceiling inside, the ponies jump as they look at the large cracks form on the ceiling and watch the dust fall down slowly. He stands up and walks off slowly as the cloaking shimmers slightly before correcting itself and fully covering him, a couple of royal guards heard the loud thud and rush over to where he was, they were Pegasus so they fly up to see the large cracks and tiles broken, one looks up to see Kieron’s room up there and then flew up and looked back down to know that it was the perfect angle to cause such damage, they both them fly off to the castle with the suspicion that humans may be within Canterlot walls.

<Cloudsdale, Kieron house>

Moonshine activates the teleporter and her armour which catches on her wing a little causing her to wince as she flaps her wing about allowing the armour to fully cover her, her helmet folds up behind her head as she stops and waits for the sharp pain to go away, as she looks back she can see a single drip of blood coming from her wing, she watches like a dog with an insect and glares at it as it rolls down to the tip of her wing before dropping off, she then puts her hoof on it to scrap it up and licks it with her eyes closed to taste it, she lowers her hoof slightly as she thinks of the taste of Celestia’s blood, she smirks slightly before opening her eyes and walking through the teleporter.

Once in Kieron’s old room she looks about to see that he isn’t there, she looks at the desk to see the note and reads it quickly as she flies over to the desk, she doesn’t even land but just hovers there as she reads it, when she finishes she flies to the front door and then crawls to the wall outside before climbing over and slamming onto the roof below like Kieron did, when she lands she can hear the roof groaning, just as she goes to jump out of the way the roof caves in and she falls into the house below, dust fills the room and she quickly gets up and flies up out of the house just as a pony spots her but doesn’t recognise her and thinks it was a new armour the royal guards are using.

She lands on the corner of the row of houses to see ponies calmly walking up and down the street, as she crouches down and watches she sees a tile slide down a roof top and hit a pony on the head knocking her out, she looks up on the roof to see nothing but a slight distortion in the background at one point, she then presses a button on the side of her helmet which turns on the heat vision, immediately she sees the heat coming of something on the rooftop, she takes while to realise what it is as the shape of it is odd but as it starts to move again she knows it is Kieron, turns the heat vision off and then watches for an opening to fly over.

She gets the perfect time as there are no ponies looking her way and flies over the street only for a gunshot to sound and a bullet to whiz past her, she stops and looks down the street to see a guard mech aiming at her.

She quickly flies to the roof where Kieron was, once there the guard mech ceases firing and continues its patrol as ponies run about in panic from the gunshots, she gets up and peeks over the edge to see the mech walking away, she then looks over to the end of the houses, activates the heat vision in one eye and looks for Kieron who is jumping across rooftops towards Ponyville.

She dashes over to the end quietly to keep up with him, he soon comes to the end of the houses and jumps down to the streets below only to blend in with the crowds of panicking ponies, she gets to the end and watches him as he walks off towards the entrance of Canterlot, she jumps down and follows him as she folds up the armour hoping to fit into the chaotic crowd without being noticed.

Kieron manages to get out of the gate without being noticed, he then stands tall, walks up to a royal guard that was on the other side of the gate, reaches out and twists the guard’s neck snapping it and causing the guard to collapse on the floor, he then steps over the body and walks casually to Ponyville, Moonshine then soon reaches the gates, she quickly dives behind a small wall from out of the crowd so that nopony sees her, she peeks over to see if the coast is clear, she puts her armour back on and then follows Kieron all the way to Ponyville.

<1 hour later, Ponyville border>

Kieron reaches the outside border of Ponyville, he stops and looks at the many guard mechs that surround the village plus the many Havoc mechs patrolling the outskirts, he thinks hard before coming up with an idea, he raises his hand to his helmet, “Mathis, I have reaches the Ponyville border, I could use some bombardment for a diversion, shell the remains of the UEFDC ship to draw their attention so I can slip by.” He orders.

Mathis then replies, “Yes sir, the Fenrir has just reached orbit, I can now survey Equestria’s surface, starting bombardment now.” The Fenrir’s main guns then turn to aim at the planet and start shelling the surface, Kieron waits a little to allow the shells to reach the surface, once they enter the atmosphere he sprints for the entrance to Ponyville, Moonshine chases after him as the shells start to explode in the distance, the shockwaves managing to reach them, the Havoc mechs race over to the area as the guard mech slowly walk towards it from their posts, Kieron then seizes the chance and runs at full speed for the opening, Moonshine not far behind.

He soon reaches the entrance and barges through the barricade doors, dives forward to land on a guard and slices its throat then jumps up to avoid a gunshot from the other guard, he then lands in front of him and kicks the guard back into the wall, Moonshine then dashes in through the doors, Kieron spots her and leaves the guard for her to deal with, the guard not even noticing her yet, Kieron backs away and goes to walk away when the guard gets up and aims his gun at Kieron but he freezes as he feels something on his back and something between his back legs rubbing, he slowly looks back with a fearful look upon his face, he looks back and can see Moonshine resting on his back with one hoof down between his legs.

Kieron then looks back and calls out, “Have fun you two, take him into somewhere more private Moonshine.” He orders before walking away as his cloaking reactivates. Moonshine then turns flank and walks towards an alleyway with her hoof tightly gripped on the guard, the guard calling out ‘ow’ multiple times as he walks backwards to follow her as the pain from being in such an awkward angle. Kieron watches then go into the alleyway whilst walking alongside the houses to avoid open areas, as he watches a pony turns the corner and he bumps into the pony, falling over her, they both fall to the ground with Kieron’s legs slung over the pony, he quickly gets up, looks about to see nopony about, grabs the pony by the horn and drags her to the alleyway.

Once there he can see Moonshine already pinning the guard against the wall with her lips tightly locked against his with her hooves pinning his to the wall, his body cold and shaken against her warm and excited body, she stops to look at Kieron, “Ah, good your here, could you give me a hand, I need to tie him to the wall.” She says, Kieron then throws the pony to the side into a pile of bins and pulls out a rifle with a harpoon in the end, he aims it at the wall just above the guard’s hoof and fire, he reloads and then fires just below the hoof, ties the wires together and then does the same for the other hoof, Moonshine lets go to see the guard stuck to the wall, she look round to Kieron and knods to thank him before going on her hind legs to lock lips with the guard once more, one hoof on the side of his face, the other between his legs.

Kieron looks back to see the pony slowly creeping away silently, he jogs over and grabs it by the mane, lifts her up and says, “Hello, Miss Sparkle...” she tries to get out of his grasp but he lowers one arm to allow a laser blade to emit from his armour, he then raises the blade up to her horn, “I wonder, you can feel pleasure from your horn but can you feel pain, now tell me where you were heading.” He says, she refuses to say anything, his impatience getting the better of him, just as he goes to slice her horn Trixie teleports next to them.

“Stop Kieron, I will take care of this one, she shamed me a long time ago, now it is time for me to get my own back on her.” She says as Kieron drops Twilight and Trixie right away pounces on her, she lowers her head to have her mouth next to Twilight’s ear, “I will have so much fun with you, you have so much power, that power must be released.” She whispers before softly placing her lips on Twilight’s as one hoof lifts up to rub on Twilight’s horn and the other on Twilight’s face.

Kieron stands shocked and confused thinking that Trixie was going to torture Twilight, he didn’t expect her to do this, he watches the two things going on before turning away and looking out of the alleyway, raises a hand to his helmet and saying, “Mathis, I need info, where is the pony known as Rarity heading?” Mathis takes a small while to find but then displays it on his helmet’s HUD, “The Library, perfect, and there’s many others there, this shall be fun.” He says to himself before heading to the library with his cloak once more turning on so that he is completely invisible to the naked eye.

He soon reaches the library and just as he gets to the front door Spike opens the door and stares at Kieron, Kieron moves about as Spike’s eyes follow him, “You can see me?” he asks.

“Yeah, shouldn’t I?” Spike questions in a slightly confused voice, Kieron looks down at the little dragon and thinks.

“So you can see me, but I’m cloaked, I am invisible, I guess dragons can see cloaked units.” Kieron explains to himself before going to grab Spike by the tail but he scats back into the library, Kieron chases his inside forgetting about all the ponies inside.

Spike runs about in the library as everypony looks at him in confusion, Applejack stops him, “Hay there Spike, what’s wrong?” she says as she lowers down to him.

“Outside...the Overseer.” He replies out of breath. Rainbow and Applejack then head to the front door cautiously only to see no-body there, Spike walks up slowly behind them and then clams down as he see no-one.

“Spike, you need to stop this, we need to keep this a surprise for Rarity, and we can’t do that if you’re running about like a lunatic.” Rainbow says before the three of them head back inside and close the door.

Kieron sneak over to the table with the huge cake on it, “Oh my god, this cake is so big, I know I’m on a mission but I can spare a few minutes.” He says t himself as he pops his head up from behind the cake and slides his finger across the icing of the cake; Fluttershy walks past the table and sees a line down the cake.

“Umm, Pinkie is there meant to be a line there?” she asks as Pinkie walks over to her, looks at the line and gasps loudly.

“OK, WHO TOUCHED THE CAKE?!” she questions loudly, looking at the other ponies who look back at her in denial, “WHO?!” she asks again, just then Rarity walks into the library to see Pinkie in a rage, Pinkie turns to see Rarity, “Umm, surprise.” She says with a smile on her face.

Rarity looks about with shock and happiness, “This is for me, oh thank all of you, you didn’t have to.” She says as she walks over to Pinkie, “My, that is a big cake; I simply couldn’t eat all of it.” She adds, just as she goes to pick up the knife Pinkie stops her.

“I’m sorry Rarity but somepony has already helped them to it. I want to find out WHO!” she shouts as Rarity shakes her head.

“It’s ok darling, the cake is fine as it is...” she says as she looks at the cake, she then looks at the long line in the icing, “Pinkie, you do know darling that that line isn’t merely enough to be a pony’s hoof, that Pinkie is a finger line, a human has been here.” She corrects, just then Kieron pops up from behind the cake still invisible.

“Yes and a nice cake it is...” he says grabbing a chuck of it, everypony looking at the cake to listen to the voice and see the piece of cake floating, it then drops to the floor as Kieron lifts his arms to make an X shape with them, laser blades then emit from them, “Now it must go.” He says before swinging both arms out to slice the cake with a cross through the middle of it.

Everypony looks over to the cake to see the pieces slide off and fall onto the floor, Kieron then looks up at all of the ponies, his armour’s cloak shimmers with an electrical effect, everypony then starts to scream and run about in terror, Rarity goes to run out of the library with the others but is plucked from the crowd of panicking ponies by Kieron who remains invisible, she screams a little as he pulls at her mane but he covers her mouth with his hand.

He walks out of the library with her floating in front of him, so it looked to other ponies. He walks out into the middle of the open area outside and looks up, puts a hand to his helmet only for Rarity to struggle he pins her to the ground and puts a foot on her to stop her from moving, she uses her magic to throw gems at him that she was carrying but they bounce off him like rubber balls.

He raises his hand once more and calls for evacuation, he looks down at the pony under his foot, and she uses her magic to then throw one last gem at him which causes his cloak to shimmer and then malfunction, turning off. He looks down at her, his helmet folding up and his face looks disappointed, she stares at him as he looks down at her, soon a plane flies over head before turning round quickly to land next to them, Kieron them shouts out, “MOONSHINE, TRIXIE, WE NEED TO GO, NOW!” he then grabs Rarity by the mane and walks onto the dropship with her dragging behind him, dirt covering her coat and her mane being forced out of shape.

Moonshine and Trixie then dash from round a corner only to have several guards and guard mech chasing them, Kieron looks out to see them and pulls out a rifle to fire on the pursuers, some of the guards dive for cover as the mechs continue to chase down the ponies, Trixie uses her magic to teleport onto the dropship, it then begins to take off, with Kieron still firing on the mechs, Moonshine then flies up to grab onto the doorway and pull herself inside, one mech jumps up and grabs onto the bottom of the door, Kieron then drops his rifle and uses his laser blade to cut off the arm of the mech causing it to fall down into a building full of ponies, the village hall.

<Cloudsdale>

The dropship lands just outside of the city centre on the open area of panel, Kieron then walks out of the dropship with rarity following tied up with rope that Moonshine and Trixie are holding, they all head for the GM’s house. They soon get there and Kieron opens the door to be greeted by the GM’s butler, Laurence, he allows them in and they head right for the bedroom, once there Kieron opens the bedroom door to see Claire stood pouring a drink for the GM who is sat in his large wingback chair, Kieron walks up to him and salutes before leaving with Moonshine and Trixie following him out.
Once out the GM looks at Claire, “They’ve brought the pony sir.” She says as she stays by him, he looks round to see Rarity stood with the ropes still round her, “I will untie her sir.” She says before walking over to her and taking the ropes off. Rarity doesn’t even try to escape knowing that now she has been captured she has no way of getting out.

“So darling, what is it you want with me?” she asks, he puts his glass on the table next to his chair and gets up.

“I would like you to be my personal couturier. I am sorry that you had to be roughed around a bit like he did but you are here and unharmed, you will be giving your own place to live, we will make it identical to your old home, we will supply all that you need and can roam all of Cloudsdale as you wish, but you will make clothes for me when I say.” He offers, her eyes glimmer as she has never had such an offer but it didn’t feel right, “Oh and I will pay you for it.” He adds, this makes Rarity perk up a bit.

“I’ll do it, but on one condition, I get to have my birthday now darling.” She accepts but only on one term. He looks at Claire then back at her.

“It is your birthday? If I had known then I would have had something organised for you, my apologies, please go with Claire she will take you to a place where we can give you a fine party.” He says before sitting back down and Claire walks over to Rarity, ask her to follow and walks out of the room with Rarity following.

A TV screen lights up in front of the GM with Mathis on the screen who then says, “Sir, we have trouble, Rarity’s birthday will have to wait, I have detected ships on the other side of Equestria, they’re back.”