• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 1,176 Views, 18 Comments

the WAR! is over now what? - heavy weapons brony



its been years since the great demo soly wars what happent to thier friendship?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,176

the cutie mark crusader mercenarys yeah!

Throughout the party at the confectinary shop all the Red Demoman and Blu Soldier did was share glances while occasonaly having one of the many sweets provided by the owners of the shop dubbed Sugar Cube Courner.
There was a point in the party where the mercs where told to introduce themselves.

"Well!..my name is Soldier and we'll keep it that way, that drunken maggot over there is named trever degutless!" the soldier said to the crowd of ponies, pointing his thumb at Demoman.

"Oi!!! its TRAVIS DEGROOT!!! but to keep it simple yall might as well call me Demo" the demoman said agitated at the rocket jumping nutcase.

"Well HI! my name is pinkie pie! with two p's and three I's!" pinkie pie said jumping around the mercs. the soldier looked at her with the same expression he donned when examinine a certain mute coworker.

"Howday mah names applejack!" the orange and blonde colored pony said in a southren drawl, reminding Demo of a college educated colleague of his.

"My names rainbow dash! hey! how fast can you "humans" run!? ive been looking for some compition, not that you guys have any hope." the cyan and rainbow colored one exclamed. the soldier gimaced at how close she sounded to a certain "funny man" he fought with back home both his and the enemys team.

"i belive we havent met before, my name is twilight sparkle" the two tone purple mare said to Demo. the demo avoided eye contact when he saw the same analizing stare in her eyes as used by a big game hunter he knew on this team.

"hello gentlecolts err..gentle humans i mean? my name is rarity and im charmed to meet you acquaintance." a white mare with a swirly mane said then looked the two with a gentle smile, seeing that smile made Soly feel and itch in his back.

Then the two mercenarys looked down at the last pony with confusion, she shivered her butter yellow body with fear while peeking from behind her bright pink mane at the two towering aliens with explosives strapped to their chests.

"Thats fluttershy" rainbow dash blurted "don't worry she'll warm up yo you..eventully"

Once the party had died down the two warriors had wondered where they where going to sleep for the night, they approached twilight with this proplem. "don't worry guys your going to stay at my library so i can keep you under surveillance, can you share a room?" the mercs looked at eachother "ma'm id rather spend another night back in nazi occupied france than with this skirt twirling drunk!" the demoman scoulded at opened his mouth to retaliate "well! that ok we can put you in separate rooms, i'll just have to move some books, just wait here for about an hour" twilight interupted.

As twilight went to prepare thier rooms the two decided to mingle a bit, they quickly found this impossible
as a result of the show involving their weapons and princess everyone was scared ot them. until three small fillies approached them.

"look girls! even the aliens have thier cutiemarks!" the redish brown filly said.
the two looked at eachother in confusion. "Aaa..cutiemarks?" Demo replied

The filly rasied and eyebrow at him "you know the mark that tell everyone what youre good at! you each have one on your arms.

Both Demo and Soly looked down at their shoulders and saw what the children had been talking about, a patch on thier uniforms signaling their class, a rocket for the soldier and a sticky bomb for the demoman

"what are they even sapossta mean? asked the yellow filly with a pink bow done up in her red mane.

Rather than argue that they where just patches both decided to humor the young ones.
"this, young ones! signifies that i am proficient with the rocket launcher! my prefiered weapon of choice! i run out there into battle and i scream really loud as i blow away those maggots! Solder said in a loud manner as if he was back home talking to his row of severed heads.

"maggots? ya mean like the little worms that live in the dirt?" the yellow filly asked

"the very same! aceppt these maggots are event smaller and more fithy and anyother you can come across!" the soldier yelled, mocking the action of firing a rocket launcher while yelling "MAGGOTS!" under his breath..

"so ya fight maggots?"

"yes indeed i do little missy"

"that sounds real easy!"

"like you wouldn't belive!"

"huh! the redish brown pegasus said "so what does yours mean demo?"

"well ya see lass" the demo began "I tipically just lay me skicky bombs somwhere and have a nice drink of me scumpy while i wait for somthing to come along"

"And what do you do when somthing comes along? asked the pegasus filly asked.

"Well then i dedonate the bombs to get rid of it" said the demoman attempting to leave out the more gory parts of his job.

"That also sounds real easy!" the filly said.

Both Soldier and Demoman looked at eachother and agreed with the children.
"Yep being a mercenary is pretty coushy" said Soldier. "Eye, sittin around drinking scrumpy with my finger over a button isn't the hardest job in the world" the Demo said in agreement.

Then twilight came through the door and announced that their rooms had been prepared.
The two where very tired after being kidnapped into a diffrent world and decided to leave.

When the mercs left, the three fillies huddled togeather and wispered to eachother.

"Come on applebloom mabe the reason we haven't found our cutiemarks is cuz its somthing that dosen't happen in our world yet! it may sound weired getting our cutiemarks in fighting maggots but it worked for him!" the pegisis filly said.

"ya and what they do sounds easy enough, so what do we do scootaloo?" applebloom asked.

"tonight we sneak into their rooms and stea...borrow! their tools for thier jobs!" said scootaloo

"but woun"t they be angry?" applebloom asked.

"How angry can they get angry when no matter what their weapons will return to them? Plus remember the enchantment Celestia put on their weapons? They can't hurt us and thats all that matters, now go, the both of you, we'll meet in front of twilights library at the break of dawn so we can see what where doing. CMC Mercenarys GO!" all three filles bumped hooves as they all went to there respected homes to get some sleep.

Author's Note:

1 yeah i know sweetie belle didn't say much i couldnt think of anything! besides shes by far the quietest cmc.

i swear this is is the last chapter until i get some feedback. i might be lying i have no life what so ever

a cookie to the person who finds the very minor back to the future 3 refrence.
i tried with the grammer to all high school grammer teachers...sniff..sniff...im sorry.

and yeah im sorry i dont have much fighting going on between the soly and demo i just gotta get this cmc joke out of the way first.