• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 1,176 Views, 18 Comments

the WAR! is over now what? - heavy weapons brony



its been years since the great demo soly wars what happent to thier friendship?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,176

Mann.co branches out a bit

The flash was the last thing either mercinary remembered. soldier was the first to come to as he awoke on what appeared to be a stage. Getting up he noticed a very large white horse that possesed both a horn and a set of wings. A collected gasp from the crowd before him signaled the alicorn to turn around.

"do not fear my little ponies! this is a human,yes they are a dangerous and violence loving race
but i will not permit them to hurt you while they stay here" the alicorn issued the crowd in a conforting voice.

"Damn it! did scout cause this?! the last time he sneaked some bonk! into my daily chow i had a weired dream about a pet shop full of talking animals!! next time i see him ill strangle him with his hippie haircut!!! Solder roared with rage.

The crowed was taked back by such violent imagery and looked to their monarch for comfort.

"I assure you what you are experiencing is very real." the alicorn said now adressing Soldier directly, then noticing the demoman getting to his feet. "You two where brought here to be studied" the alicorn said to both parties.
"Studied?" Demoman asked "yes studied" the alicorn continued. "I noticed your freindship long ago, like i do with most that exist in any universe and i adored how in the mist of conflict the two of you had become freinds, then a great falling out happend between you to that was so powerful it caused a flux in my magic, to cause somthing like that would take a million friendships ending at the same time, but this was caused by just one a single powerful friendship destroyed, now we must study you two to better our knowledge of the power and versitility of friendship."

"soly i dont like you or what you did ta me but i dont like these ponys are starting ta tick me off even more
hows aboot we show des Ponies who will be doin the stud'in around here"
Demoman said adressing the Soldier.

"for the first time in a long time you have said somthing in that drunkan drawl i like demo, lets get
otta here" with that the soldier brought out his shotgun and the demo took out this gernade launcher as both parties fired at the largest target in there view.

The crowd watched in horror as shotgun pellets and explosions riddled their beloved princess.

When the smoke cleared and both parties took time to reload, ready to tear through the crowd below
but when they looked to admire their handywork on the alicorn, Instead of a bloody mess, the found a alicorn standing tall with a very displeased look apon its face.

OCH!! Demoman uddered, his one eye wide in disbelief.

Nnooooooo!!!! Solder said, mouth agape under his helmit.

to the side six ponies that captured the mercs sat, watching the scene fold out. "how!?" the purple one yelled "i took away there weapons like Celestia instructed me to!" "twilight!" the alicorn boomed with rage."its not your fault they attacked me, their weapons are encanted with magic from their world, it is impossible to remove their weapons from their persons for very long, so i encanted them so they can do no harm to any living breathing creature"

both Demoman and Soldier sought to test this theroy, Demo fired a sticky into the crowd, ponies scattered to get away from the stange object, the Demoman dedonated it and all the surronding ponies felt was the rush of wind on their coats. the ground was burned and kicked up from the explosion but the ponies remained unharmed.

then the solder took aim at the nearest pony and fired his shotgun into it's face, the poor pony just froze with fear as the pellets bounce off its cheeks and even it's wide open fearful eyes as if the pony was made of solid steel.

"Oy it looks like where licked then" Demo said defeated

"yeah looks that way then, do your worst ponies you can throw me into your worst prison!! i'll never talk!" soldier said waiting for the armed gaurds to take him away.

"what!?" said the alicorn "where not going to throw you in prison! as long as you obey the laws of ponyville that is, now if your quite finished we can get started! the alicorn said happily.

"what started?" asked Soldier.

"yourwelcometoponyvilleparty!!!!" a energetic pinke pony yelled flashed inches from Soldiers face
"i bet me and you will be the best of friends!!" yelled the pinke pony into Soldiers ears

"what makes you say that?" the annoyed Soldier said

"cuz youre a baker just like meee!!!" replied the pink pony.

"what!? i don't bake!" Soldier yelled.

"of course you do silly!! why else would you keep a mixing bowl on your head if not in case of a baking emergency!!??

Demoman roared with laughter at the crazy mares statment.

"ohmygosh you like to laugh tooo!!!" the pink pony said bouncing to Demomans side.
she grabbed both Soldier and Demo around the neck and forced them into a group hug.

"where all gonna be the best of friends!!" the pinke mare exclamed.


then in that embrace both Demo and Soldier thought the same thing, that what one did to the other was unforgivable and nothing was going to change that. the two mercs exganged looks of hatred with one another. the fact and frustration that they where trapped in a bright new world without firepower fueling their hatred.