• Published 29th Dec 2013
  • 781 Views, 3 Comments

Lost Cause - guitarguyjoe



A strange pony has wandered into ponyville for a reason he refuses to share, but that doesn't stop our favorite fashionista from helping him.

  • ...
6
 3
 781

Prologue

I've been traveling for months now, hoping to remove that horrible image from my memory. I shall spare you the details because no one should have to even think of it. It's so gruesome that I still shudder thinking about it.

Anyway, where are my manners? My name it Umbra and I am a black unicorn with an even blacker mane and emerald eyes. My coat has become a bit dirty due to the having to sleep in the woods for the past week on the cold hard ground.

I can't really complain though, I'm finally out and found a nice little town that may very well be a new home. A bright place with no skyscrapers. Unless you count that large tree building in the distance. A few odd buildings throughout the town too, either way I hope they have room for one more here.

However I need to meet some of the locals first. I just hope they're more friendly than those rude Manehattan ponies. Bastards wouldn't even give me the time of day.

I approach the town anxious for new things to discover. I see so many ponies walking around and every one of them says hello to me. Definitely different from Manehatten. As I walk through the town I run into a pink pony with an even pinker mane. Who then gasps very deeply and proceeds to speak at a rapid pace.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie. You must be knew because I didn't know you, and I know EVERYONE in Ponyville." She then gasped again "OH MY GOSH! I need to throw you a Welcome-to-Ponyville party. Seeya later Umbra." She then took off like a bullet in some random direction towards a ginger bread house.

I was shocked by that last bit. How did she know my name? I just got here and already I am surprised by what I have found here.

Anyway enough about me and what I experience. Let's just see what this town has to offer. Hopefully a public shower. I stink!

Author's Note:

Hello everyone. GG Joe here bringing you a story that I really hope I can make better than my previous story that miraculously got some favorites. Words of caution first of all
1. I don't like writing long chapters. I prefer going through the chapters as if they were scenes from a movie so they appear relatively short, but no worries I will keep them at least 350+ words if I can.
2. I hope to make stories for all the characters of the show with my OCs. Be prepared for several stories.
3. Be sure to check out Ice Fire's new story "Masked". I gave him a little help with the idea and he is using an OC of mine. Fallen Star.
That's all for now folks.
Sincerely-GG Joe