• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 2,219 Views, 94 Comments

Nightshade Squad - Grape Crush



When you bring Halo into Equestria, hilarity ensues. When you bring in Red vs Blue in with that? You're pushing boundaries. When the one person you least expect is behind it all? Prepare everyony! Comedy is coming!

  • ...
16
 94
 2,219

Chapter 5: New Homes (Revised)

Twilight invited the mares at the door inside. They looked at the room filled with ponies cautiously.

They all stared at the five who entered and Fluttershy hid behind Rarity.

"What's up bitches?" Tucker said with a smug smile on his face. Tex back flipped onto Tucker's back, knocking him to the ground with a loud thump.

Church stared with a smile on his face. He was happy to see Tucker shut up for once. Tex came back and sat next to Church smiling. Church knew she wasn't smiling because she was happy but because she was able to perform violence.

"Thanks... What was your name?"

"Tex, and it's no problem. He has done many things to well deserve what I do to him," She said chuckling.

"Alright girls, pick who you want to stay with you."

"Before you start," Tom interrupted, "please don't separate my siblings from me, I'd like to keep them as close as possible."

"I'll see what I can do," Twilight smiled.

"Hey, Tom, his brother and all the pegasi come with me," Rainbow Dash said.

"Dash, Tom and Jake can't go to your house."

"Well teach them to use that cloud spell or whatever."

Twilight sighed but then nodded.

"I want the blue one!" Pinkie yelled over top of everypony.

"Pinkie no need to yell," Twilight said rubbing her temples.

"Now you know how I feel," Church shared a glance with Twilight.

"Dash, can I uh... take care of Melissa?" Fluttershy asked.

Melissa glanced at Fluttershy with a smile.

"Yeah I guess, but then you have to take care of Tom and Jake too."

"That's fine..." She said, hiding her face.

"Dash, you can't have all the pegasi. I'd like to take care of Church and... what's your name?" Twilight said, motioning towards Tex.

"Tex."

"Yeah I'd like to take care of them."

"Hey, y'all in the red and y'all over there with the black fur with yellow and black hair; Come with mah," Applejack said.

"I have a name you know," Washington glared at Applejack.

"Then what is it?"

"Washington..."

"Ok y'all and red with mah."

"My name's Sarge," Sarge said, putting out his hoof for Applejack to shake, smiling.

"Dash darling, may I take Tucker?"

"No, I want to take care of more than one. So I get Tucker and Orange over there."

"Will we have to work?" Grif asked loudly.

"That depends if you get on my nerves or not."

Grif groaned loudly and Rainbow gave him a smirk.

"Ok I guess I have you darling," Rarity said pointing at Simmons.

Simmons sighed inwardly. He got one look of Rarity and he figured she would be very girly. He didn't mind too much, considering she was giving him a place to stay.

"Alright girls, go get settled its getting late," Twilight pointed a hoof at the coming darkness.

"See y'all later," Applejack said, waving out the door.

"Come on Caboose, I have something exciting planned!"

"Oh boy! I love excitement!" Caboose said bouncing after her.

Church sighed, happy that Caboose was gone.

"Well my dresses won't sow themselves. Simmons come, I must show you my many clothing items!" Rarity practically dragged Simmons out the door.

"Eh, that will show Simmons to not mess with a lady," Sarge said with a chuckle as he followed Applejack with Washington.

"Um... Melissa, Jake, and Tom? Can you follow me..." Fluttershy led the way out the door.

"Well Twilight, I think these guys will have to sleep on the ground until they learn to fly," Dash said with a smirk.

"Really? Wow you're a bitch. Give us a bed or something!"

"I'm completely fine with it," Grif commented.

"Yeah, but you can sleep anywhere!" Tucker retorted.

"How about I let you sleep on the ground the entire time for calling me that!" Dash's face become red with anger.

"Oh shit, Grif run!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Grif and Tucker ran as fast as they could but smacked into each other and flopped to the ground with a thud. Both tried to stand up still dazed.

"Dude I think we left the ground for a couple of seconds!" Tucker said pointing at his outstretched wings.

"Yeah but now we need to figure out how to use them all the time".

"Hmm," Tucker tried to use the foreign limbs but they didn't budge. "I feel something oddly connected but I can't figure out where the muscle is!" Tucker sighed angrily. He kept moving every part of his body until finally he figured out where the muscles were.

"Ok here it goes!" Tucker flapped once to get used to them. He left the ground for a brief second. "Dude, I think I got this!" He flapped a few more times. Soon he was 15 feet off the ground. "Grif watch this!" Tuckers dipped forward and didn't compensate for the drag. Tucker smashed his face into a tree a few seconds later.

"Yeah dipshit, that was great," Grif said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, I'm still learning".

"No shit Sherlock. That's why it's funny," Grif said chuckling.

They both heard a laugh come from above. They both looked up and saw Rainbow Dash staring down at them with a huge smile on her face.

"That was priceless! Your reaction after hitting the tree was amazing!" Rainbow Dash continued to laugh.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up," Tucker murmured.

"Would you like help?" Rainbow said finally getting over her laughing fit.

"Yeah, just a few pointers. I guess... If I learn can I sleep in the bed up at your house?"

"We'll see," Rainbow Dash said with a mysterious grin. Tucker shuddered for a second. Even in almost complete darkness he could still make out her features staring down on him.

"Well?"

"Oh yeah sorry. First, you have to take it carefully. You crashed because you didn't compensate for drag. You want to be slow into moving so you don't get carried out of control.

"Got it," Tucker said as he flapped his wings again. He started to lift about 20 feet off the ground. He then slowly angled himself so he could go forward.

This time he didn't slam into a tree. He started to go in circles slowly making them wider. Tucker then landed happy he had been able to fly.

"Nice job, not as good as me, but nice," Dash gave him a smirk.

"Thanks," Tucker said sarcastically.

"Grif, your turn!"

"Do I have to?" Grif whined.

"If you want to sleep in my cloud house, then yes."

"Is a cloud comfy?"

"Most comfortable thing you can sleep on," Dash said chuckling.

"Alright I'll try," Grif sighed.

Grif flapped his wings relatively easy. Remembering everything Dash told him he quickly did what Tucker did without any problem.

"Tucker, it seems you have some stiff competition," Dash smiled.

"Bow-chika-bow-wow," Tucker smirked.

"I used a poor choice of words," Dash sighed.


Tex awoke from the guest room she was sleeping in, getting church up as well.

"What's wrong Tex?" Her eyes narrowed to slits.

"Remind me to kick Tucker's ass tomorrow".

"Will do".

They both slowly fell back asleep.


"Alright boys lets go to my house."

"Bow-chika-"

"Shut it," Dash growled.

The three pegasi flew to Dash's house. When they got there, she beckoned them in.

"You realize your house is made out of clouds right?"

"Yep just take a seat," She motioned towards a couch.

"How is this even possible, I am sitting on a cloud."

"Pegasus physics are awesome!"

"Whatever I'm tired, I'll take the couch. Grif you can sleep in her bed".

"Alright man, see ya tomorrow... Dipshit," He mumbled under his breath.

"Tucker, you guys can switch between the bed, ok?"

"Sounds good, night."

"Night," Tucker laid down on the most comfortable couch he ever slept on. He fell asleep quickly, thinking of what tomorrow would bring, not that he cared