• Published 3rd Dec 2013
  • 2,659 Views, 74 Comments

Bathed in Blood and Darkness - GoodKnight



A Soul Calibur crossover. The unholy sword of gloom appears in Equestria, and causes mass mayhem and destruction. Who knows what will happen if it's ever is used?

  • ...
4
 74
 2,659

UPDATE: New management

Hello, Everyone!

Just a quick thing that everyone should know: This fic is now under new management! :yay: The previous owner, Paton Pendeng, has given this fic to me to continue.

"I'm not as active as I used to be in the brony community and this site. So I'm giving you this fic. You're pretty new,
and I was looking for someone new. (These Fanfics) should get you some good following, and if you keep up your writing, you'll become a master of the literary arts. Good luck!" -Pat

I'll be putting this on hiatus for a sec as she kinda PM'd me out of the blue, and I'm not fully prepared for this responsibility. When the Hiatus is over, I'll remove this chapter and the fic will continue!

Also, I'm putting this same message for all the other fics I got from her. Have a Goodknight!

Comments ( 10 )

well good luck been waiting to see this update

I am interested by this fanfic, and I will have a look.
Just to warn you though, it is forbidden by the site’s rules to post a chapter with content that is not a part of said fanfic’s story.
That is explained as being unfair for the authors who take weeks or months to write a chapter, for their fanfic to be shooed out of the popular or feature bar, replaced by a fanfic who got a 150 words long author’s note as an update.

Well seeing this story receiving an update after two years, even just to announce a new management, is actually nice and says it's still alive.

I'll wait again to see where you will go with it, though will take it where it left or will you restart it?

I'm definitely tracking this story! The only Soul Caliber game I've played was III, and I had a total blast!

Been a loooong time....
I'll be looking forward to seeing what you turn this into.

Yay hope thos goes well

Oh hey, been waiting to hear about this one. Can't wait to see how you do with it, i wish you the best of luck.

when is the next chapter coming up?

So, how’s it going if I may be so bold and ask? <.<

Login or register to comment