• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 727 Views, 7 Comments

Living Flame - Random Gamer



After finding an old spellbook, Twilight Sparkle unintentionally releases an entity dreaming within.

  • ...
3
 7
 727

Epilogue

My dearest and most faithful student Twilight Sparkle,

I am writing you this letter to answer any questions you may have about Hell, my old spellbook or anything related to these matters. Hell itself was and always will be a place where evil creatures are contained to avoid causing harm in Equestira or any other kingdom. You may have met one or more friendlier ones but they are indoubtly evil and thus, must be kept from entering this plane of Existance.

As for Cylyen, the very demon you released, there's... something I never told anyone about, not even Luna. She used to be called Crystal Diva and was one of bravest and most talented unicorns I have ever known. In the desperate times of Discord, I needed to have a backup plan in case the Elements of Harmony didn't work. Diva volunteered for this backup plan and went through drastic changes to become what you've seen in your dream. However, there was one thing we didn't think would be affected - her mind. I had no idea she would turn into a pyromaniac. Nevertheless, I kept her contained in the book, hoping to use her dark magic againts the powers of chaos.

I lost track of what became of the book after the Elements of Harmony trapped discord and assumed it to be destroyed. Someone must have buried it and that's how it ended up in the trunk. Since Ultima cannot be destroyed, the tree could only grow around it and thus, the trunk became hollow. Since not even I, it's author, can destroy it, I'll have to at least guard it so that it won't get into the wrong hands.

I think this letter covers I wanted to tell you but in case you want to know more, just make Spike sent a reply.

Princess Celestia.

P.S : There is a very small chance for Crystal Diva's return.