• Published 9th Mar 2012
  • 492 Views, 6 Comments

Northern Equestria and Beyond - Your Friendly Neighbor



A normal pony sets out on an epic to reach their world's boundaries. What could go wrong?

  • ...
 6
 492

Epilogue

Epilogue

I lay there... On the ground. I feel horrible. Blood starts to drip from my eyes as I begin to cry. I'll finish the last section of the journal before I die. Oh, my sweet Rose, If I could only see you one last time.

There's only one thing to do: die. My stomach is in knots and I feel like I'm about to puke. My eyes are blurred from the bits of blood that quietly drip down from my eyes. I must look like a freak. I'm weaken, the cold from the outside grows more intense. I shut my eyes to go to my endless rest.

What is that!?

Voices? I swear I heard voices. No, it was just my sanity. My thoughts wind up. What if it was real? No, it's not. That's crazy, I'm insane. I slowly start to get up, my legs are weak from the blood loss.

"Just... to get.... closure..." I say to myself.

Blood blurs my vision as I begin to slowly walk to the direction of the voices. My body can't take it much longer. I'm about to faint; my head starts to pound and my vision begins to blacken from the corners. I put my head in some snow to keep me up. I continue to hear the voice:

"Stomps, it's not your time..." It's sweet on my ears and feels me with inner joy. No. I'm just hearing things!

"YOU'RE NOT REAL!!" I shout at the top of my lungs. My head pounds harder and I begin to break into a cold sweat. I desperately look left to right to find a source of the voice. None.

It was all a lie I told myself. An illusion, my insanity reaching full point. My eyesight began to darken as I felt my eyes starting to close. I was dead.

The last thing I saw was a flash of white light, and the comfort of a pair of hooves. I blacked out.

I was going home.

Comments ( 4 )

Very... interesting... More people need to read this. I'll spread the word!

Complete? COMPLETE?! This seems... So far from it. I'm sure you could continue with this easily... Really this journal entry and prologue seem just like the beginning of some adventure novel; perhaps in the future somepony finds this?

412235 Died from mushrooms?!

This must have been him when he made it there:

loldrugs.com/sites/loldrugs.com/files/family-guy-trade-shirt.jpg

Oh, and just read it! Very nice.

EDIT: Shouldn't there at least be a warning for those of us who are not of age? I find that the word 'Fuck' is very explicit. Just... give a warning, or something.

Login or register to comment