• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 780 Views, 7 Comments

Ace Kombat: Rise Of Nation. - Libertyprime38



Scootaloo even after Rainbow Dash took her in is still depressed after losing so much in her life. But in her future she will create an nation called the New Lunar Republic.

  • ...
3
 7
 780

Chapter One: The Nightmare.

This story is the prologue to a war that engulfed three nations. It all started in a cloud mansion where a little orange filly is laying on a cloud bed trying to get some sleep. She tried to sleep for school tomorrow but she still couldn’t get over the losses she had to endure.

"Scootaloo, we ain't supposed ta be yer friends anymore. Applejack and Rarity think its best that we just steer clear of ya. We don't wanna do it, but we don't wanna get in trouble either."

Scootaloo felt a tear in the corner of her eye starting to form.

“So… they told us we weren't s'pposed ta be friends anymore. Ah'm sorry, Scoots. We still like ya, but …"

Then the filly’s water gate broke and she began to cry.

"… but we can't be friends anymore. Maybe… maybe someday, but not now. We're sorry, Scootaloo."

She still couldn’t stop crying, no matter what, she couldn’t stop. To make things worse she remembered another painful memory.

"Okay, enough of this. You are not welcome in this shop unless you have means of payment. We know what you have been up to and we're not putting up with it. I should tell the Royal Guard, Scootaloo, but I think banning you from the store until you get your act together is a better answer. Now please leave."

She didn’t want to remember these memories but she couldn't get them out of her head.

"NOW!"

Scootaloo closed her eyes wishing they would stop but when she reopened she saw all of them around her. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were laughing at her including her former friends laughing with them, and Mr. Cake that looked like he was going to beat her. She couldn’t take it anymore and scream at the top of her lungs till she heard a voice.

“Do not cry young Scootaloo.”

With that the ponies around her disappeared and she saw from the right side of the bed a tall dark purple alicorn. This wasn’t the first time this alicorn suddenly appeared in her dreams; the first time is when she went on a camping trip with her former friends and Rainbow Dash to Winsome Falls. Scootaloo had nightmares during the entire trip till the alicorn came and helped her to conquer her fear. And the name of that alicorn is…

“Princess Luna!”

The orange filly jumped out of the bed and went to hug the princess of the night and asked. “I’m glad to see you again.” Scootaloo stopped hugging looked around the room they were in. “Please tell me this is just a nightmare.”

The princess put up a smile and answered. “I am also glad that we can see thou Scootaloo again.” She then trotted up and put her hoof on Scoots shoulder. “And yes this is another fear that has become a nightmare. And do you know what it is?”

Scootaloo looked down and answered. “I’m afraid that everypony around me would laugh at me incase they find out who I real am.”

“And who are you real young one?” Luna asked.

Scootaloo hesitated for a moment till she finally answered. “I’m an orphan princess. I don’t have a family.” Luna eyes widen of what Scootaloo revealed. “I’ve been living on the streets for almost all my life princess.”

Luna was still shocked at learning the truth about the filly in front of her, she only manage to ask one question. “Why haven’t thou Scootaloo told anypony?”

“I didn’t want to be put in an orphanage in another place far from Ponyville princess Luna.” Scootaloo then looked down to the floor. “Though it probably wouldn’t matter now, I already lost so much just recently.”

“What do you mean?” Luna asked with a worried tone.

Scootaloo was silent for a moment till she answered. “It all started four weeks ago...”

Scootaloo told Luna everything of what happened to her from losing her friends to being banned from Sugar Cube Corner. During that time Luna was listening to her story without interrupting her or telling her to stop, she just listened and finally Scootaloo finished. “And hear I am, sleeping in Rainbow Dash’s home.”

Luna couldn’t think of any words to say to comfort the little filly but couldn’t think of anything till she remembered an idea she came up with a few days ago and spoke.

“Young one I have a proposition for you.”

Scootaloo lift her head up to listen what the princess was offering and asked. “What is it?”

Luna grinned and answered. “I’ll tell you Scootaloo but first do you know who the Wonderbolts are?”

“Of course!” Scootaloo answered with a cheerful smile. “Besides Rainbow Dash there the fastest pegasi in all of Equestria, commanded by princess Celestia.”

This made Luna smile seeing Scootaloo happy even after what happened to her. Luna then noticed Scootaloo waiting so she said. “Yes, they are chosen for their speed and endurance.” Luan saw that the filly didn’t get what she was saying so. Luna decided to just tell her. “I’m forming a squadron called the Shadowbolts.”

“The Shadowbolts? Who would they be?” Scootaloo asked.

“They will be similar to the Wonderbolts except I would direct them.” Luna proudly announced but then sighed. “But it has been difficult convincing my sister for me to make the Shadowbolts.”

“Why the Shadowbolts sounds awesome.” Scootaloo questioned.

“Yes, I told Celestia the somewhat the same thing, I told her it would be a friendly rivalry for the Wonderbolts during competitions.” Luna said while looking out of the window. “She’s still thinking about.” She then turned her gaze to
Scootaloo. “But if she does give me permission I would need to find another way to recruit.”

Scootaloo was a little confused and asked. “What do you mean? Would the fastest pegasi all over would want to be a Shadowbolts?”

“No, they would want to join the Wonderbolts, so I needed another idea for recruits. And after awhile I figured out how to.” She leaned closer to Scootaloo. “I need to recruit the young ones in order to make the Shadowbolts. The young would learn about the good things about the Shadowbolts.” She then whispered into the filly’s ear.

“I could recommend you to be a Shadowbolt thou Scootaloo.”

Author's Note:

So my first chapter post a comment to let me now what you think.