• Published 17th Nov 2013
  • 750 Views, 6 Comments

Lyra - Origins - XyroX



Lyra was born a human and accidentally landed in Equestria. What harm could a human cause in this pony-ruled wonderland?

  • ...
3
 6
 750

Vengeance awaits

I don’t know how long I was unconscious. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the Canterlot Castle’s hospital, at least the sign above my bed said so. I had a huge headache and blinked a few times to get a clear view. Slowly, it all came back.

“Bon Bon!” I rose in my bed and my head almost exploded in reaction.

“Stay calm, Lyra. You shouldn’t move too much right now.” Twilight sat right next to me. I saw an infinite sadness in her face

“Where’s Bon Bon? Is she alright? Can I see her?”

Twilight’s eyes went wet. She slowly shook her head.

No.. NoNoNoNo! That can’t be! NO!

I was too shocked to say a word. I stared in Twilight’s direction, but I wasn’t looking at her. I just stared through her, through the wall, through everything. Tears began to flow over my face, more and more.

Bon Bon… that’s all my fault! MY FAULT!

Twilight held me, trying to comfort me. That moment, it all came up; my pathetic life as human, the bullying from all the others back there, my parents who never loved me… and Bon Bon. She was the first one who loved me, and I lost her.

“If I’d just had given Sunset what she wanted, Bon Bon-”

“would still be dead, or on a good way to being it, along with all of us. “Luna entered the room. “It’s not your fault, Lyra.”

Her words helped, even though I knew they weren’t true. After a few moments of silence the door opened again and Princess Celestia came in.

“You did the right thing, Lyra. It’s amazing how deep your love to Bon Bon is, otherwise you could never have used a spell of such power without years of practicing. You defeated Sunset Shimmer! Don’t forget that in you sorrow.”

“But Sunset got away. She’ll come back and finish what she started… and I’ll wait for her. I’ll wait for her and I will destroy her. She will beg my mercy… and I will deny her. I will make her feel all the pain she caused to me. Physically, and mentally.”

“Revenge.. It’s wrong to pay back suffer with suffer. I know she’ll come back. And she’ll get the punishment she deserves. But in Equestria, we won’t torture or slay anypony. You’ve got to understand that.”

“Well… then you better get her before I do. Because when I find her, there will be nothing left to lock up in prison.”


I meant what I said. I was never a violent person. But this one time, I have to let out all the anger, all the hate that burns deep inside my soul.

I will find you, Sunset Shimmer. And nothing will stop me from ripping you into tiny pieces. First your mind, then your body.

YOU WILL SUFFER.

Comments ( 4 )

Bon-bon is dead, Sunset fled, Celestia is giving a speech about how vengance is bad...

I wish, that Lyra will get her revenge. Without all that "do you really want to be like her?" stuff. I want Sunset laying in the pool of blood, with her head chopped off.

Great story so far, keep it up!

3522081

Thanks for giving me your opinion, I'm glad you like it!

In fact, I'm not a friend of this 'I'm better than you' bullshit, so I'm pretty sure Lyra's got a good chance to get what she wants ;D

Actually I wanted to finish the next part completely before I load anything up, so I can jump back and change something without forcing the reader to re-read previous chapters, but I think I'll post some pieces in my blog every now and then, so stay tuned!

I rather liked this fic. Keep up the good work! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

i feel ya sis i feel ya

Login or register to comment