• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 237 Views, 0 Comments

Escaped From the Madhouse - pettvcv



The Story of an Insane Pony and his "misadventures"

  • ...
 0
 237

Chapter 3: Welcome to The Big City

He was walking slowly, unaware of where he was going nor did he care. He did so while nibbling on the foal he had played with earlier, when he noticed a strange and peculiar wagon up in the distance walking towards him. He stopped and grinned, another pony for him to play with, another to be caught in his web of fun. He never expected to see so many ponies after he got out. He was beginning to think it was a dream until he remembered the pain he had felt earlier when he tripped on a rock, scraping his front left hoof. Once again he began day dreaming of all the stuff he could do to any pony, until he was rudely interrupted by a blue unicorn who had apparently owned the wagon. She didn't appear to be very strong, but he had to watch out for her horn, unaware of what kind of magic it could posses. She apparently got the same idea when she looked at the blade atop his head and screamed, then started shooting a charged him with her magic. He stopped and waited for his impending doom, but felt nothing, he could see the rays were touching him, but he did not feel a thing. He grinned more and more as his brain began realizing something. He had nothing to worry about, and that seemed to make him more and more happy.

He quickly tackled her to the ground and she screamed. This time, however, the scream wasn’t one he could get enjoyment from. It was different, very different. The scream was more of a high-pitched cry. It was very loud. In fact, it was so loud that it would make your ears bleed and would make any normal pony stop; but he as anyone could guess by looking at him, he was not normal. He then began ferociously ripping off her arm, and she screamed louder. He quickly shoved the hoof into her mouth to stop the pain in his ears. He let out a sigh of relief as he received sweet bliss and then began to think of what he was going to do.

The first thing he did to do was cut out her tongue to make sure she would shut up. He heard another glass shattering scream as he reached into her mouth, yanked her tongue out of her mouth, then swiftly cut it out, and then she stopped screaming. He then angrily shoved it into her arm socket with as much force as he could muster and began pulling her wagon. The wheels on the right side crushed her back hooves as he grinned evilly, and looked at her face to see the agony she felt. He knew she wanted to scream, but was unable to do so with the blood quickly filling her mouth. He then noticed she was crying a lot, but had very little energy, so he went over, stomped on her left eye a few times laughing as he did so until it popped. After he stopped laughing he decided to snap her neck and let her fall into her eternal sleep.

After trying some of her terrible flesh, he picked her up, dragged her over his shoulder, and put her inside her wagon so no one would see the damage he had caused to the blue unicorn and continued down the dirt path until he saw something in the distance. It seemed to be a large town. As he continued getting closer he saw a sign that read “Welcome to Baltimare”. Alone, he approached the outskirts of the town, only to be recognized by the rumors spread around the town. The civilians stopped doing whatever they were doing and immediately went inside. Once there, they locked all their doors and windows, sometimes forgetting the guests they had over. Or like what happened once, their small child. She knew who knew nothing of the man and started talking to him in her gibberish language. He wasn't really in the mood to play his game, nor attempt to translate what the mare was trying to say. He cut her with his blade and left a huge gash on her chest, that sent a large wave of blood all over his body and he continued walking along as if nothing had ever happened.

Eventually something amazing did happen. He stopped to take a bite to eat and was approached by some guards and one of the Ponies in White. He grinned and “turned himself in”, only to begin sprinting at the last second when everyone’s guard was down. He crashed horn first into the Pony in White, but looked at his face only to realize, the Pony was special. That pony was the worst White-Coated pony of them all; the one who always seemed to be working near him and didn't care what happened to him.
He laughed at the sight of him; and, after letting him off his horn, spit on him. He continued sprinting until he lost sight of the guards who were charging at him as fast as they could. He saw to his amazement that he was nearly on the other side of town. So he starting walking and decided it was time to play. So he started playing a game with every pony he could get his hooves on.