• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 237 Views, 0 Comments

Escaped From the Madhouse - pettvcv



The Story of an Insane Pony and his "misadventures"

  • ...
 0
 237

Chapter 2: Playing With the Foals

He awoke with a start to the sounds of ponies he could not understand. But there was a lot of yelling and responding to it. He peered out and saw a bunch of those guards, the guards outside the soft room, the ones who wouldn’t help him and yelled at him when he screamed. There was also one of them; A Pony in White. He wondered why one of the Ponies in White would be here, there were others still trapped. Others they could do their horrible, horrible things too. Why were they so worried about him? Was it the games he liked to play? Was it the number of ponies he played his games with? Or a combination of the two? He had just confused himself and started to get a headache, and then he felt his stomach growl and he began to get scared again. That time the growling was kinda quiet but he didn’t want the noise to be heard and give himself away, but there was nothing to eat but leaves and sticks.

Luckily the others were taking a break of some sort, so he was about to take this chance to escape, but then he noticed something. They left the pony in white alone and defenseless. He grinned because this, he felt, was the perfect time to get revenge. He slowly creeped out of the bushes, and very silently moved toward him until he was in striking distance. Then he tackled him and snapped his neck before he could let out so much as a scream. Then he got another idea and grinned even more. He used the knife on his head to slash at the flesh of his victim. Next he used his teeth to rip up the flesh and began to chew it. It didn’t taste very bad either. He continued to eat him until he was full and started to move on.

He continued walking until he reached a huge cliff and had no idea where he was. He then noticed a path not far from where he was. The path seemed pretty empty. He decided to walk across it as a means of escape of the small area he-at first thought-was confined to. The path led him to a small train town, which he cowardly tried to stay away from, but kept getting drawn closer to. He saw a bunch of small children running around and having fun, he wanted to have fun too, but he knew the children would run away and scream if he walked up to them.

His luck changed when two of the kids ran off into a train cart and shut the door. There he could play and maybe even feast all he wanted. He opened it, went inside and closed it again, grinning. The kids started screaming and that got his adrenaline started and his heart pounding. They couldn’t escape because he was in their path but one of them tried anyways. He stomped on the young filly’s back leg and broke it, then proceeded to stab the pony over and over and over again, listening to her painful screams that filled him with pleasure, then he started to slice her open and play with her organs as the colt watched terrified. First, he pulled out her large and small intestines and used them as a necklace until he grew bored of the “accessory” and threw it at the colt, who he forgot about until he heard it scream as the intestines landed on his back.

He stopped playing with the girl and started cutting him open, and then puncturing his lungs and watching the little unicorn hack up blood. He wanted more blood so he started stabbing him and gutting him as well, until there were two lifeless bodies that were only recognizable by the heads, he then started crushing them and put them close together so he could roll around in the blood and guts like a child playing in the snow for the first time. It felt so RIGHT!

He then left the train car and continued on his way, making sure to bring back some of their flesh of course. The train started moving soon after he left and he saw six parents and three foals looking for the fallen ones. He knew it was going to be a while before they found them, and by that time he could be far away, and nobody really even noticed him anyways.

He reached the cliff and realized he went away from where he originally wanted to go, but he turned and went away from the asylum, and headed straight down the path for what awaited him.

Author's Note:

Hello and I would like to thank you for not only taking the time to read my story, but also for reading this. I had a friend proof-read this, but there still may be some grammatical mistakes here and there. I would also like to state that I will continue updating in this two chapter format because it gives you more to read, even though it may take a little longer to write. Please comment any suggestions you have for me due to this being the first story I've ever published :D