• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 527 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight's Journey Through the Mind of a Lazy Writer - RagamuffinQ



Twilight journeys through my mind to look at some story ideas I have. Feel free to use any of the ideas in the story becuase I never will. Just be sure to mention me when you write it.

  • ...
 16
 527

Chapter 2

A few hours earlier, back at the library.

Spike finished his evil laughter, then he begain walking towards the door. Before he reached the door it flung open to reveal a pink earth pony.

"I heard evil laughter!" She said standing in the doorway.

"Pinkie, just the mare I wanted to see," Spike said as he walk up to Pinkie and put an arm over her shoulders. He then lead her in to the house and closed the door. "I'm going to need your help, Pinkie."

"Ooo. What is it Spike? Are we going to bake a cake? Or are we going to eat cake? Or are we going to bake a cake and then eat it? Whatever we do I hope it involves cake, I love cake. It's so sweet and moist and- mphphph mphp." Pinkie was cut off by a claw grabbing her muzzle.

"Shhh. It's a secret." Spike said as he looked around the library.

After making sure no one was around to hear them, he whispered in Pinkie's ear. As he whispered her eyes got bigger and bigger, as did her smile.

By the time Spike finished telling Pinkie the secret she could barely hold still.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun!" She said as she bounced around in circles.


A portal appeared. Twilight and Ragamuffin stepped out. Everywhere around them was white. As they walked something came in to view. It was a picture of all of the Mane 6 as humans. They were standing on a roof top in black outfits holding katanas. Above them in bold, pink letters were the words 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Ponies'.

Twilight looked at the picture, "What is this supposed to be?" She asked Ragamuffin.

"Oh, just a random crossover, sorta thing." She said with a small smile.

"Okay then..."

"I don't have a plot or dialog. I don't even know how I'm going to start the story, all I have is the idea," she turned to look at Twilight. "So what do you think?"

"I don't even know what to think." Twilight said shaking her head.

"Come on, you have to have something to say." She pleaded.

"Well. There is one thing...." She started.

Author's Note:

I don't have to tell you guys what you have to do, right?

I'm going to anyways. You get to be Twilight again! Comment what you thought of the idea and the real story if you want.

There is probably only going to be one more chapter after this where Ragamuffin takes Twilight home, unless I think of another story idea, which I probably won't.

Also, sorry the chapter was so short. This idea wasn't as developed as the last one.

Anyway, thanks for reading my stupid, random story. It really means a lot to me. <3