• Published 10th Nov 2013
  • 1,517 Views, 15 Comments

Twilight Sparkle in the Pokémon World AKA Probably a Pretty Unoriginal Idea - maxdoss



After a teleportation spell gone wrong, Twilight Sparkle is teleported off into a strange world; The World of Pokémon!

  • ...
2
 15
 1,517

Chapitre 3: L'appel de Passerouge (AKA Fletchling's Call)

"Wow, Calem," Twilight said. "This new world sounds pretty cool!" Twilight was now excited by the idea of Pokémon. I bet Fluttershy would love these things! She thought to herself.

"Thanks, Twilight," Calem responded. "My goal is to become the Champion of the region, and to be the very best that no one ever was!" Calem's joy was interrupted when they heard the sound of rustling grass.

"What's that?" Twilight asked. She looked at the spot where the grass shook.

"Ah yeah!" Calem cheered. "That's a wild Pokémon!" Out from the tall grass, a small red bird emerged. "Go, Fennekin!" Calem threw out his Poké Ball, and out shot his Fennekin.

"What Pokémon is that?" Twilight wondered.

Calem pulled out his Pokédex. "Fletching, the Tiny Robin Pokémon," the Pokédex said. "These friendly Pokémon send signals to one another with beautiful chirps and tail feather movements. However, they are merciless to those who invade their territory."

I bet it thinks we're invading its territory, Twilight thought. "Fennekin, use Ember!" Calem commanded. Fennekin was quick to do so, and shot out many tiny bursts of flame out of it's mouth. Fletchling dodged and flew up into the air, only to dive down and strike Fennekin with it's mouth. Fennekin was knocked back and hit the ground.

"Get up and use Tackle!" Calem shouted. Fennekin quickly got back up, and tackled the Fletchling. "Yeah! Now use Ember!" Firing out a burst of fire, Fennekin jumped off from the Fletchling. "Go, Poké Ball!"

Calem threw another Poké Ball, this time aiming towards Fletchling. It hit the Fletchling and opened up, and it the Fletching disappeared into a red light which led into the Poké Ball. It shook once... twice... now three times, but then it broke, releasing the Fletching.

"Augh! Almost had it! Fennekin use Tackle!" Fennekin tackled once more, and Calem threw another Poké Ball. Again, it shook once, twice, and now three times. However, instead of it breaking, it sealed shut.

"Yeah! Fletchling, caught!" Calem cheered. Fennekin jumped up in the air with glee.

"Good job, Fennekin!" Twilight said. Fennekin smiled.

"Hey!" Calem said.

"Sorry," Twilight responded.

"Fennekin, return," Calem said, holding out Fennekin's Poké Ball. Fennekin returned to it's Poké Ball in it a flash of red light.

"So, now what?" Twilight asked.

"I say we continue on our way to Santalune City. Let's go!"

Author's Note:

Sort-of-but-not-really-fight-scene.


Again, point out mistakes.