• Published 10th Nov 2013
  • 1,511 Views, 15 Comments

Twilight Sparkle in the Pokémon World AKA Probably a Pretty Unoriginal Idea - maxdoss



After a teleportation spell gone wrong, Twilight Sparkle is teleported off into a strange world; The World of Pokémon!

  • ...
2
 15
 1,511

Chapitre 2: Bienvenue à la région Kalos! (AKA Welcome to the Kalos Region!)

"Fennekin, come out for battle!" The person said. He threw a white and red ball and out came Fennekin. "Use Ember!"

The Fennekin shot out some fire from it's mouth. Twilight dodged out of the way just in time. "Hey!" she scolded.

"You can talk? I thought Pokémon can't talk. SCORE!" he shouted.

"I'm not a Pokémon!" Twilight yelled.

"You're not?" He asked. "Fennekin, return." He took out the ball and Fennekin disappeared back into it in a stream of red light.

"Of course not! I'm a pony from Equestria."

"Equestria? Is that some far off region"

"What do you mean by region?"

"You know. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, etc."

"I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't know where I am. So, where am I?"

"Well, this is the Santalune Forest, in the Kalos region. You're not from here, are you?"

"Do I look like I'm from here?" Twilight asked.

"No," he scratched his head. "I'm Calem, and you just met Fennekin."

"And I'm Twilight Sparkle. Now if you excuse me, I have to teleport back home." Twilight focused all of her energy like she did before, and a white flash emitted from her horn, but quickly faded.

"Huh?" She tried all the spells that she could, from fireballs to turning over a leaf. Her eyes started to tear up. "Oh no. My magic isn't working! I'll never be able to go home." Twilight broke out into tears.

"Don't worry! I'll help you." Calem assured.

"Wh.. why?" Twilight sobbed.

"Because it's my duty as a Pokémon trainer to help those in need!"

Her eyes started clearing. "Thank you. Now, can you tell me more about this place?"

"Well, welcome to the World of Pokémon, more specifically the Kalos region." He pulled out the white and red ball again. "This is a Poké Ball, and they hold creatures known as Pokémon." He explained to Twilight what Pokémon were and how he was a human.

"Humans and Pokémon have been together for as long as we've wrote on cave walls. The bond Pokémon and Trainer is one of the strongest ever imaginable. The goal for a Trainer is to bond with your Pokémon, fill the Pokédex, and become the Champion of the region. Also, you should meet new friends, have plenty of battles, and discover a world you never knew!"

"Wow. I'm sure all my friends back in Ponyville would love to hear all about it." Sighing, Twilight slumped onto the ground.

"How about you join me on my journey. We could discover whole new things we never knew about, and became great friends." The word friends unsettled her even more. How was she supposed to make friends when all of her other friends were someplace else.

"So, what do you say?" Calem stuck his hand out. Twilight slowly took out her hoof and touched it to his. He firmly grabbed it, and at that point, they became friends.

Author's Note:

This chapter was very, very cheesy. Also, these first few chapters won't be very long AT ALL. So don't expect too much so soon. I'm still a beginner at this, ya'know?


As always, give feedback on what to improve.