• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 263 Views, 4 Comments

A New PonyVille Life - FluffyMixer



It wasn't long ago that I lived in SettleBerg. Me and my sister ( she is only 2 years older than me ) where very close. I kinda just snuck out one night to PonyVille.

  • ...
 4
 263

4: showing the princess

After I finish my project downstairs I head back up to bed quietly. I crawl into bed and fall asleep with no more nightmares.

I wake up the next day and look outside.

"Tomorrow I need to show the princess my project. I hope that I will be close to being princess." I spoke to myself.

Just then I remembered to send a letter to my sister to tell her where I am. I get a piece of paper. I use the magic in my horn to wright.

Dear Sissy!

I am sorry that you woke up and I wasn't there! I am somewhere not to far from SettleBerg. I am in PonyVille. It's a really cool place. All the Ponies get to do what ever they want. Unlike SettleBerg. Anyways! I have big news! 2 Days ago, there princess made a big announcement that she needs a new princess. All we have to do is make a project to show how creative we are! I made a mechanical device that makes leaves fall from a bag. Dosn't sound to good over a letter but if you saw it, you would be so impressed of me Sissy!
I love you. And um if I don't get picked,I will head home as soon as possible! Bye
From Ontizio

I finished and put it into a envelope. I went out to my mail box and put a note saying;

"To be mailed!"

I then went back onto the house and play with the new device I made.

That night when I crawled into bed. I thought one last time. Will she like my device tomorrow! Twilight told me

"Don't worry! I'm sure no other ponies came up with a better idea then yours!"

But I didn't know. So I just pulled my covers over me, and fell asleep.

***

The next morning, I rushed downstairs and grabbed my device. It accidentally dropped when my horn magic got messed up and dropped it. Twilight saw the whole thing.

She rushed over "It's okay! I will help you fix it!" And she then used her magic and put things back the way she saw it yesterday.

"Thanks Twilight!" And I picked it up with my magic carefully. I then ran outside. 7 Fillies where in a line with there projects. The first one up had a pretty bow that she made. It was blue and decorated with little dots. The second filly up had a snowflake. It never melted and it wasn't cold. The third had a candle that never burned out. The fourth and fifth where in the same group. The two built a device that spits out coins. The sixth had a cake. It was only 2 colours, purple and pink. The seventh had a picture of some clouds. And I had my leaf invention. When it came to my turn to describe, she looked impressed. But finnaly it was time to choose one invention. There was only 8 fillies and 7 inventions. She knocked out the 2 fillies (4+5). Next out was the first filly. She eliminated all of the ponies until it was only number 8 ( Ontizio ) and number 3. Princess Celestia Stand on the podium and stare at the projects. She looked up at the crowds signs.

"GO NUMBER 9!"

"GO 3!"

"9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9 We voted!"

"3!3!3!3!3!3!3!3!3!3!3!3"

"Go 3!"

Princess Celestia looked but couldn't choose by signs. There was too many. She looked at her sister who currently mouthed

"9"

Princess Celestia nodded and said:

"We have a new Princess! PRINCESS ONTIZIO!"

The crowd went wild! The other ponies who weren't clapping just turned and went back. Ontizio stand there in shock. Then at the corner of her eyes... Her sister

"SIS?!"

"Hi!"

Ontizio rushed over and hugged her.

"Why are you here" Ontizio asked

"I moved here. Mom and dad said I could if I take care of you. But looks as though you got it made"

"Nope. Not yet."

"What?"

"You need to come live with me at the castle now!"

Her sister stand the wide eyes.

"Ok!!!" She screamed.

From that day fourth, there is a hidden pony in the castle with her sister. Creating the unexpected. And it was all because of Ontizio's parents.

Author's Note:

Finally last chapter!

I created this book with the help of my friends. It wasn't the best grammar. Lol. Anyways, keep up wih my blog to see when my next book will be created. I am also going to make a 2nd book to this one. The 2nd book will be out as soon as possible. I have it posted on my group: FLUFFLEPUFF UPDATES (and friends).
I have said it will be out December 15th. So it will be a nice Christmas Gift from me to you!

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Levana deleted Nov 9th, 2013
Login or register to comment