• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 3,979 Views, 63 Comments

Equestria Budokai Tenkaichi - Kaliann25



Dragon Ball Z/MLP Crossover. Gohan and Videl are sent to Equestria by a mysterious force.

  • ...
11
 63
 3,979

The tale about the saiyans

Everything in Canterlot Stadium was pure chaos; ponies from every part of Equestria claimed for the Great Saiyaman and called him everywhere. Gohan mumbled a quick "see you outside" after flew away from there. Videl rolled her eyes; every time she was going to have a tournament fight with Gohan something happened postponing the stuff.

When they finally get out they found Gohan wandering at Canterlot's streets. He greeted them with a smile. "Ey, how was the tournament?"

Luna moaned. "Cancelled, they're all looking for the new Equestria's greatest hero.

"Your ridiculous outfit was more helping than I thought from a costume like that. I'm not usually defending crimes against fashion like that one but this time it was good for something" said Rarity shacking in repugnance.

Gohan's face turned red for the anger. "Crime against fashion you say?" he asked almost yelling. "Come on, Miss Rarity, you're a fashionist. You suppose to recognize great outfits when you see it!"

"Truth always hurt, Gohan" said Videl feeling sorry for her boyfriend.

"Well, I loved it, you looked like a crazy clown from the past" said Pinkie Pie hopping around happily as she always does.

Gohan grumped while everypony else laughed walking back to the Princesses' castle. Then Gohan noticed his students were hiding in a kind of hood.

"Ey, what's going on? Are you hiding from something?" he asked worried.

Videl nodded. "Everypony saw their fight yesterday Gohan, and it was about time somepony figured out they were you're students; or well, the Grea Saiyaman's students. For convenience and ease this is the best we can do"

They didn't say anything else and calmly entered to the Palace, where she kindly hosted them last night. Once they were all inside, the Princess offered them lunch that they instantly agreed. Honored to be invited at the same table than the Princesses, the Mane 6 along with the Crusaders, Gohan and Videl started eating happily. It felt like a family reunion, a bit of fresh air to the Princesses who were used to the Royal protocol.

But during the meal something called Princesses' and servants' attention: Gohan's appetite. They had more than 5000 years but in all that time they hadn't seen a pony eating that much and still being hungry. Videl, the Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusades were already used to Gohan's hunger so they took a little time to realize why everypony else were so surprised looking at Gohan. All of the other ponies (Princesses, guards and servants) were staring at Gohan who already had six plates and was devouring the seventh. He was going to take an apple for dessert when he realized the ponies staring at him, so he shyly let the apple down and lowered his head.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

Celestia chuckled. "Don't worry, if you're still hungry please be my guest. Is only I'm astonished. In all my years, I'd never seen a pony eating that much. It's a little surprising…"

Applejack smiled. "It surprised me too first time, but I get used to it. Before meeting him, I thought nopony could eat more than Big Mac but I was wrong"

Gohan blushed and lowered his head even more, so Luna quickly changed the subject. "Anyway, young Gohan. I'm surprised how easily you defeated Discord. You'd face something worst in the past, don't you?"
Rainbow Dash smiled. "You didn't hear him that time, Princess? He said he fought with demons who can destroy planets and an alien who claimed to be Emperor of the universe. This guy is so awesome. He even called Discord a joke"

Twilight stared at Rainbow. "Yeah, we all heard him, but Rainbow, he was only exaggerating things. There's no such thing as aliens, he probably meant his enemy looked weird or something"

Gohan faked to be concentrated in his eighth plate to not answer; but it meant to restart the comments about his hunger. After a while, Videl sighed.

"Well, no matter how many times I think about it, your friend Krillin's explanation is the best. You Saiyans have to have bigger stomachs" she said.

Gohan finished his food and thought for a while. "Well, I guess you're right; all saiyans or half saiyans I know always eat this much"

"Sorry for interrupting you guys, but… what on Equestria is a Saiyan?" asked Twilight. "You mentioned that word when you were fighting with Discord, what does it mean"

The rest of the ponies nodded, they heard it too. Gohan sighed and looked to his new friends.

"Very well, first of all I don't like to argue, Miss Twilight but still I have to contradict you. Aliens do exist; in fact, I'm half alien" said Gohan taking a deep breath before continue. "My father is from a very dangerous alien race called the Saiyans; but he never know this until he was a family man. The saiyans call themselves the most powerful warriors in the universe and they're right"

All the ponies gasped and looked at Gohan in silence. After a while, Luna managed to ask something.

"So you come from outer space?"

Gohan shook his head. "Like I said, I'm only half Saiyan. My mother is an earth pony with nothing strage"
Videl raised an eyebrow but didn't said anything. Then Gohan reassumed his story. "The Saiyans are merciless and cruel; and the worst of all is they only born to fight, that's the secret of their power" Gohan doubted a little before continue but he knew he had to. "What they did for living was to travel to different planets with good environment, exterminated the whole population and sells the empty planet to other aliens"

Gohan saw at the ponies, who were the living portrait of horror. What kind of monsters were those saiyans? Gohan took a little time to continue, this was very hard to tell.

"Anyway, what they consider more important in a child is the "Power Level". When a child with low power level was born, they sent them to a planet without very strong enemies so the child could kill them all without any effort. That's how my father came to Earth; but something happened and hit his head really hard, and somehow that inhibited his Saiyan aggressively. He was found by a good man who raised him as a man of good and when the other saiyans came to Earth, he was fighting for defend it.

Nopony said nothing and Gohan continued after another deep breath.

"They were really mad when they found what my father was, and tried to convince him to join them by kidnapping me, but it doesn't work. My father joined to his worst enemy and together they defeated the Saiyans. My father disappeared after that and his enemy, Mr. Piccolo, took me and showed me how to fight"
Videl noticed Gohan avoided the fact his father was killed and revived but once again didn't said anything.

"At that time we found out the saiyans were almost extinct and the lasts of them were working for an alien called Lord Frieza, Emperor of the Universe. We fought him and wined. After that, the other saiyan remain came to live to Earth and married and now he had a family. Anyway, most of the times Earth is in danger; and my family along with Mr. Vegeta's (the other saiyan) had to protect it, because we are the lasts fighters who know the ancient Ki techniques.

Silence, only silence. Then the Cutie Mark Crusaders came and embraced Gohan with a warm smile. He didn't know how to react.

" , you're amazing" said Scootaloo after a minute of hugging. "You're very brave and strong; you could defeat Discord in seconds. He doesn't even know where to hide. You're awesome!"

Sweetie Belle joined to her friend. "We never thought you were so amazing"

"We all like to be like you when we grow up!" ended Sweetie Belle.

Videl winked an eye. "You amaze everypony with your powers as always. Isn't that great?"

Gohan froze by a second but he quickly hugged the girls back. The Mane 6 joined to the group hug. Celestia walked to the group.

"You have a turbulent past, young Gohan, but it made you what you are now. And that's why I would like to offer you and Videl to join my honor guard as captains and trainers. We can use powers like yours someday"

The Mane 6 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped to Celestia's proposal. Applejack saw her two new friends sadly, thanks to them, her farm was better than ever and she came to ground fond a lot to them. Also the Crusader didn't wanted to say good bye to their teachers, so they didn't like the Princess' proposal; but still they decided to accept it in silence. Everypony was ready to say good bye but Gohan smiled and denied respectfully.

"I'm sorry Princess Celestia, but I have to decline. I can't decide for Videl but I pass. If Miss Applejack is okay with this, I prefer to keep working for her. But I promise you my strength will be yours every time you need it"

Celestia surprised a little at Gohan's denial but she had to accept; she couldn't force nopony to do against their will. "Very well. What about you, Videl?"

Videl denied too.

"Thanks a lot your majesty but I like to work to Applejack too. It's relaxing and I still want to train with the girls. Looking at them at the Budokai Tenkaichi I can see they still have a long way to go"

The Crusaders yelled excited.

Luna sighed. "So there's nothing more to say"

Celestia nodded. "You're right. You can return to Ponyville in peace. I still think there's a lot of things Gohan and Videl haven't told us, but I can say it wasn't easy for them to tell us what they told us today so I will not insist. Please return every time you want"

They thanked the Princess and returned to Ponyville at the next train.

The two Princesses were watching how the train was leaving with all of them. Luna seemed worried; Celestia was between her own thoughts.

"Sis" said Luna. "Do you think let him go was the right thing to do? He is very dangerous and having him at our side it will be a lot of easier watch for him and more important, protect him"

Celestia turned to Luna.

Luna saw her sister's eyes and continued. "Discord is terrified; when Gohan showed us his true power he suddenly realized he can't face him, or at least not alone. You know that monster better than I do but I'm pretty sure he will find support with our other enemies. And I don't want to imagine what would happened if Gohan turn to us. He is afraid, but that's why he wishes him even more"

Celestia made grumped and shacked a little. "Protect him was I had in mind with my offer. But this confirms it: they came from another world"

"You mean another planet?"

"Another dimension, another plane of existence"

Luna nodded. "He already knew it"

"Yes, he already knew" confirmed Celestia sadly. "But he's so afraid of being feared than he keeps too many things for himself. I wish he open to us completely, but he need time. Lot's of it"

Luna nodded and get back to the Palace.

Discord still moaned in pain for the terrible attacks from the Great Saiyaman. Until that morning, he never thought there was another way to defeat him instead of the Elements of Harmony; but surprise surprise, this so called Saiyaman defeated him in less than ten minutes without any effort. "If I wanted to kill you, I had done it since the beginning" Discord thought he was bluffing, until the Saiyaman released his full power at once. Now he knew what this pony was capable off and also he wanted to his side as soon as possible, but he needed help.

Luckily for him, Celestia had enough enemies to choose. And something was clear: he needed the power of magic to take the Saiyaman's mind control. If he wasn't vulnerable to magic, why he should tried to attack him before he could use it? Wandering around by the limits of Equestria, he found him. He was hiding while he was recovering his power after being defeated by the Elements of Harmony and the Cristal Hearth. The other one felt Discord's presence and glowed his horn to warn him. Discord smirked and approached.

"Ey king Sombra! Long time no see you"

"What do you want, Chaos Spirit?" asked the Dark unicorn without lower his guard.

Discord bowed to him.

"I need your help of course. I think we have enemies in common: Celestia and her precious Elements. It wasn't one of them the one who frustrated your glorious return?"

"I'm listening" said Sombra, but still whit his horn glowing.

"I found a warrior with enough power to confront Celestia, her soldiers and the Elements. But in this time he is at their side, but we can fix it with a little magic of course; anyway he is too strong to be easily manipulated so is going to be really hard. But trust me: it worth it"

"What kind of warrior has enough power to confront something like Celestia and her Elements? I'm sorry but this sound worse than a Pony tale"

"He is an ancient Ki warrior. You knew them, don't you? Their power is amazing, almost powerful enough to destroy an entire country in a matter of seconds"

Sombra raised an eyebrow, but kept silence by five minutes. After a while he smirked.

"Maybe I'll help you, maybe not. First I'll see for myself this called Ki warrior true powers. If what you say is true, I'll join you. But listen to me: if I consider him to dangerous to try nothing, you'll be by your own"

Discord nodded and left Sombra alone. He already his strategy, now it was only a matter of time to Sombra convinced of this tremendous power the pony had. The Great Saiyaman was the key to show them those who dared to capture him, now it was only matter of time. With King Sombra's help, the real battle was about to start.

Author's Note:

And finally is here! When I was writting the original, I just saw the Cristal Empire and inmediately wanted Sombra to be part of my story. I hope you like the new villian and wait for more. There's a few more surprises; but if you don't want to wait, go and check the original in spanish.

So now I'll only say:

Read ya later!