• Published 19th Oct 2013
  • 359 Views, 2 Comments

The Wild Star. - GhostNpc



The Sea's Angel, The name of a pirate ship which traveled the seas and explored unclaimed areas. One day the captain leaves the ship along with the rest of the crew. Leaving the ship to young Wild star.

  • ...
 2
 359

Chapter 2:Easier said than done

BOOM

"Geeze watch out! Where did you even get a lighter for it!?" Wild star said shocked

Scootaloo shrugged "I dunno..I guess i found it near the cannon..." Said scootaloo

Wild star shrugged. He didn't want to show them he is just a grumpy sailor.

"Ok. Please dont touch the cannons again. They make a huge noise and can sometimes hurt people..."

Everyone nodded and went back to exploring the ship. Applebloom went to the steering wheel of the ship.

"Whats this? some sort of wheel?" Said applebloom with curiosity.

"Yup. It steers the boat. Turn it left you ho left turn it right you go right. But its on safety right now so you cant steer the boat." Thank god.... Said Wild Star.

Applebloom shrugged "O.k...You know..I wonder what its like to travel the sea.."

Wild star flew over to her "Its an adventure that will change you forever..."

Applebloom lit up. She ran to applejack and whispered into her ear. Applejack looked a little concerned.

"Im sorry applebloom. But you cant leave sweet apple acres to go sailing!"

Rainbow dash starred into the sea. "Im sorry scootaloo. I have to agree with applejack. Even for him hes just a child. But he is trained. Your just a pegasus..Im sorry"

Rarity said the same to Sweetie bell. It was getting late. They said their good byes to Wild star and trotted home

Wild star flew to the top of the ship

They would have been a good crew...I would just have to train them...

He sighed but then had an Idea.

What if they had a reason to sail. But i doubt id get one soon..."

Wild star flew to his bed in the captains cabin. He went over to his treasure chest and opened it. His family heirloom. It was a book. A book about ancient history and the worlds lore that no one knew except 3 people. Princess luna, Princess celestia, And of Course, Captain Bright star, His father. He read through it again. His father used to read him those stories. Once he finished the book he put it away and went to sleep.

He got the map from the library and went onto the deck only to find a large group of ponies outside his ship.

"What the heck is going on here!?" Shouted Wild star.

Everyone just stepped to the side to let the princesses walk through. Wild star turned his head.

"Are you some sort of princess or somethin like that?" He said with curiosity.

Luna smiled "Yes. Im princess luna, And this is Celestia. We raise and set the sun. Now we need you to get something in the sea. We will reward you well." Said Luna. A few seconds later 2 guards carrying a huge chest went up to him and dropped it onfront of him When they opened it it was a crap load of treasure. I mean ALOT of treasure.

Wild star shook his head and sighed. "I dont work fro gold. I do it for the advennture..Not to the point..What am i getting for you?" He said a little happy.

Celestia was shocekd by denying the offer. "Very well. Were looking for a special..Book..It contains somethings that you and everypony else should not know.Wild star grinned

Wild star pulled out his dads journal "You mean This book?" Wild star said with a grin

Celestia and luna were shocked as hell. "How did you get that!? Only one sai...Your his son aren't you..." Said celestia with shock

Wild star nodded. "Yup, But im keeping this book. Why do you need it anyways? And why do you want to keep it?"

Celestia and luna looked at the crowd then back at Wild star. "Your just a child anyways. What use is it to you? And how can you manage a ship all on your own?" Said Celestia abit frustrated

Wild star shrugged "I guess i like what it is in it...." Said wild star looking at the crowed. "But since im nice ill give it to you..Just keep it a secret for now..." He said with a grin

Celestia took the book and the chest. and she began to leave.

"Hey wait!" Wild star yelled at the princesses

Celestia and luna stopped and turned to loo kat him.

"I left a little surprise in the book!" he said with a smile waving. He gave them a fake. Afterwards A group of ponies ran up to his ship.

It was the group before. Applejack walked up to wild star.

"We have a made a decision.. You take them out on a sailing trip for 1 month. after that month we expect them home safely.." Said applejack

Rarity and Rainbow dash nodded. The cruesaders boarded the ship and saluted to wild star.

"We, The cutie mark crusaders pledge loyalty to the captain of the Sea's Angel!"

Wild star chuckled "Well if you really want to go on a trip i have some rules. Number 1. No going into the captains cabin. You will all have your own chest and bunk to sleep in. Second Dont do anythng i dont tell you. Got it?" He said in a nice tone

The crusaders nodded. Wild star looked at the 3 older ones.

"I promise to return them safely. And if i dont then i owe each of you 3 favors"

the 3 elders nodded "Alright..Well see yall later!" She said walking away and waving" After they left wild star turned to the crew. "Now to begin to teach you and what you will do in each situation on this ship. Ill just remind you.. All of what im about to tell you is easier said than done..."

Comments ( 2 )

Ok it sounds like a good story and I'm interested in it but try to add a little something to the dialogue for wild star like a pirate accent or a sailor one to make it feel more convincing

All right thanks for the advice. Any ideas on how to spread the word about this story?

Login or register to comment