• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 1,219 Views, 15 Comments

What Happened? - AmethystFire



After capture, Fluttershy... Beaten and cold... she loses something very improtant. Imprortant to her destiny and her friends...

  • ...
3
 15
 1,219

I'll Do It...

"Wait! she can't speak?!" Applejack yelled.

"Yes Applejack, she can't. Her vocal chords have been damaged from hanging adding on to the dampness in the cell."

I can't believe it, my voice is gone. I can't speak to my friends and my woodland friends. I can understand them, but I can't communicate with them anymore. They won't like it, I know that. But how can I change it if I can't say anything, no other pony understands them... Winona, Opal, Tank, Angel... and all the others. I can't save my friends from animals that are hurt to keep everypony safe.

"Fluttershy? Is everything okay?" Twilight asked.

I looked at my hooves, tears forming into my eyes. I can't answer her question. How could I? I'm too hurt. I could tell that she felt bad, tears in her eyes too. Every one of them had tears in their eyes.

"Is there anyway that we could try and make her feel better?" Rainbow asked the doctor.

"Well, there is one way... But it comes at a high price." the doctor answered.

"What is it?" Rarity asked.

"One of you has to give her your vocal chords." the doctor answered.

"I'll do it." said a voice from behind.

"Who said that they would?"

There came out a unicorn mare, she was older, yellow and blue mane.

"My name is Jewel Charmer and I will be leaving Equestria soon, and I need to do a good cause. I thought that I would come here and find a pony. And I heard that somepony here had lost something very important. For the good of Equestria. Is that you?"

"Yes, she is." Twilight said pointing at me.

"What's her name?" Jewel Charmer asked.

"Her name is Fluttershy, she is part of the elements of harmony, and she can communicate with animals. She is the element of kindness. And without her voice, she can't communicate with the animals. And without communicating with the animals, they can't control one another. Then they will go for us." Twilight said.

"How do you know that?" Jewel Charmer asked.

"We don't know it, but it's just a guess." Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm going to give her my vocal chords, she will be able to have her voice back." Jewel Charmer said.

The doctor injected me with this medicine, minutes later, the light disappeared again. Then, it came again, I didn't see Jewel Charmer in the room, I saw the blobs again. And once again I tried to speak. my voice was scratchy...

"Where's Jewel Charmer?"

They all looked at me and Pinkie answered, " Jewel Charmer, has lost her voice and is in her own room, she is dying..."

Pinkie's mane went down, she was losing a new pony that she knew for only minutes.

"Can I see her?" I asked.