• Published 10th Oct 2013
  • 796 Views, 9 Comments

Not All Drunkards Are Mean - Moustache Queen



Twilight has become a Alicorn, the princess of Magic itself, her friends slowly die around her, Twilight tried to make the best of it...She visits the graves of each of her friends...but one..still remains...But who? The drunk Berry Punch that's

  • ...
2
 9
 796

Bonus Chapter! :D


Berry Punch will not be the only one, she will not be the only new bearer of one of Element's Of Harmony, when the Elements return, a new evil shall rise, a evil...

That was supposed to be forgotten long long ago..The creature, of Fear itself, be warned Berry punch and hold your Applejack denials whisky close to you..

Your Kindness will be judged by a journey that will change you, there will be heart break, betrayal, love, hate, Applejack Daniels whisky, cupcakes..And Campfire songs..

Be warned Berry...be warned..


--------------------------------–-------------------------

It can't be true, Kindness was returning into the world, she could feel it, the trees were slowly turning from black of decay, to a flourishing spring green. The rivers turned from icky mud, to the pretty white and blue, the wind was growing softer instead of a hard cold tornado of hate and fear. The moon and sun were glowing brighter with every kind bottle of 'Whisky' that this so called Berry Punch was drinking.

Berry? She could understand that part of the name but, Punch? Was she kind yet ferocious in battle? Why would Fluttershy chose this mare as a successor? She could already taste the mare's darkest fears, and they were so tasty.

But she had to be cautious, it won't be long until the rest of the Elements will return, Magic was almost dead! She was close to ruling all of Equestria! But no! That Berry Punch made that impossible now!

She breathed in and out, calm breaths slipped out her twisted fearful lips, her red eyes glittering in hate and anger, her black mane flicked wildly by the voices of the tortured souls.

She will get revenge, she will escape her prison, she will kill Berry Punch and Magic! Oh she will...


The creature smiled, a cold smile that could chill your very soul, her red eyes flashed from black to venomous green. Lifting her muzzle she smiled to the moon, once her subject of fear, now a subject of Hope, she will have her subject back into her paws once more, her puppet will return..

"Be warned Berry Punch a storm of war and death will soon come..." The creature crackled.

"Be warned.." The voice echoed.

"Be warned"

"Be warned"

Luna will be in danger, Equestria as well, all the ponies Berry Punch will know and love, Twilight will have to be stronger if to find the next Element before the unknown enemy will kill the new bearer first..

But most of all..



Will Berry Punch actually kick ass for once?!...no wait wrong question....

Ah here it is!

Will Berry Punch survive the new enemies she will have? Or will she die before the war have even started?!

Author's Note:

Bam! Sneak peek of the new series I will make once I finish the others I think I would finish Spiders Arne tMinsters first though...

I will make three chapters now to make it up! Weekend soon so Ima get busy! :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

??? a tease? hmm it will have to do then till you get the other works you have going done cant wait o and I like how twi was at the brink in the first chapter I was really able to feel the pain and loss that you where going for (if any thing I have typed makes any scene )

....
BERRY INTERESTING!
*rimshot*

Login or register to comment