• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 807 Views, 12 Comments

Poles Apart - InsaneJustin



Twins, yet complete opposites. 1 born with a strong body in all aspects, the other born almost dead.

  • ...
4
 12
 807

Check-ups, alchemy, and trouble?

Daring had been experimenting with alchemy a lot, he discovered ripe apples had a large concentration of life magic. While rotting or bad apples had a mix of magic. As the apples broke down the magic within them wouldn’t dissipate, but it would just change form. He wondered if it was the same with everything.

In Daring’s excitement with his new hobby he forgot that it was that time of the week again.

Thursday.

The day Nurse Joy would do her weekly check up’s on Daring.

Nurse Joy was happily trotting down to Sweet Apple Acres an hour after lunch time. She normally showed up around 2PM to perform the free service. Big Mac and Rainbow had figured she did out of the kindness of her heart.

When she arrived she knocked on the front door. After a bit of waiting Apple Bloom answered the door.

“Oh heya Nurse Joy, come to check up on Daring again huh?”

“Yes indeed I am Apple Bloom. Where is the little darling?”

“Oh well, he's not here at the moment. He went to the town Library with his twin sister Star. Spike came to pick him up actually. They left not to long ago, you might be able to catch up to em. It was kinda cute to see Spike pulling the wagon behind him.” Bloom giggled a bit thinking about Spike pulling the wagon.

“Oh...” Joy looked down to the ground for a bit, then perked back up. “...Alright then, I’ll just go catch him at the library then! Thank you for your time Apple Bloom!” As Nurse Joy trotted back toward the town Apple Bloom just looked at the strange mare.

“She acts so strange... Kinda like how Sweetie Belle acts whenever Button Mash is involved with something...” Apple Bloom shrugged it off as she shook her head and closed the door.

Joyce continued to happily trot through the town toward the library. She would wave back at other ponies and griffins that said hello to her as well. She didn’t see Daring or the other 2 on the way to the Library but decided to knock on the door to the library once she arrived. Joyce knocked on the door, and the Princess of the library answered the door.

“Hello, My name is Joyce and I was looking for Daring. Is he by chance here? Little Bloom at Sweet Apple Acres told me he was on his way with a young colt named Spike and his twin sister.” Twilight giggled at that.

“Oh, well, they are not here yet. Also, Spike is my assistant, he's not a colt he’s a baby dragon. They probably stopped by Sugar cube corner to pick up a snack or something. I know Spike left with a few bits saying he wanted a Sapphire cupcake.” Joy looked back down to the floor in a bit of a disappointment. Oblivious to the fact she said Spike was a dragon and not a pony, as she stopped listening the moment she heard the words, not here yet.

“Oh, so he’s not here as well then, you think they will be back soon?” To that Twilight nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Oh yes, they should be back any minute now I’m sure of it, why don’t you come inside and have some tea? I just made some.” Joy looked up at Twilight with a soft smile.

“I think that sounds like a lovely idea. I would love to wait for them inside with a cup of tea.”

Joy walked in after Twilight moved out of the way. Twilight led her into the kitchen and began to pour some tea into cups and set them at the table. Joy took the seat nearest to her and began to sip at the tea.

“Would you like some sugar or milk with your tea Joy?” Joy shook her head.

“No thank you Princess. Plain tea is fine with me.” as Joy sipped some more of the tea Twilight set the kettle down in the middle of the table and sat across from her.

“So, why are you looking for Daring Ms. Joy?” Joy set the tea cup down and put a hoof to his her lips.

“Well I visit Daring once a week on Thursdays to check up on his health and make sure hes doing ok.” Twilight raised an eyebrow at that.

“The Hospital sends a nurse to his house once a week to check up on him?”

“Well no, not the hospital specifically. I do this because...” No ones really questioned why she would visit and give free check ups on Daring before, so she had nothing planned to say in advance. “...because, I would hate to see him rushed to the hospital for something, that wasn’t caught early on.”

“So, you do the check ups for free and everything then?” Joy nodded her head.

“Oh yes, I love my job, and I love helping children feel better, and making sure they are always in good shape.” Twilight smiled at Joy.

“That’s wonderful, I’m glad to hear Daring has so many ponies that care about his well being. Daring could use all the help he can get. I’ve been searching the Canterlot magical archives in hopes of finding a spell to bring him to normality, but I’ve had no such luck. And with all of our greatest minds currently working on finding a solution to the Slimy doom infestation in the griffin lands, it leaves a lot of empty space in other fields.” Joy’s eyes glinted for a moment at the mention of Slimy Doom.

“Oh? How did such a nasty thing such as Slimy Doom ever come back? I thought Celestia and Luna had it wiped off our planet hundreds of years ago.”

“It was, there’s suspect of a Unicorn behind this whole mess. Some Unicorn with problems for sure. I mean, who would want to bring such a demonic disease back?” Joy sipped some of her tea and shrugged

“I have no idea. Oh, Have you heard any new news on the monster roaming the griffin country side?” Twilight froze up for a bit, stress and hurt evident in her eyes.

“No, ever since he disappeared the first time, he became something else entirely.” Joy raised an eyebrow

“He? Who’s he? I was talking about the monster killing and eating everything.”

“Oh, I thought you meant...” Twilight bit her lower lip and sighed. “... never mind, Celestia hasn’t told me anything new about the monster recently, all of the griffin villages have been evacuated so its pretty much a dead zone and bio hazard over there. I just wonder how the dragons are doing. Their lands were connected through a small land bridge. Hopefully the dragons fire can keep it from spreading into their own lands.” Twilight sipped some more of her tea until the door to the library suddenly opened.

“I don’t think gems have a magical property to them Daring, and I ain’t gonna let you grind one of my delicious gems up just for some test.” Joy and Twilight stood up from their seats.

“Looks like they’re here.” Twilight set her tea cup down.

“Just a little one Spike! Come on!”

“Yup, we better go great them now.” Twilight and Joy headed out to the main room and saw Star Rider closing the door behind her as she was the last to walk in.

“Welcome back Spike and Daring, and hello to you as well Star, I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“Hey Princess Sparkle.”

“Hey yeah, well I just felt like tagging along. See if I can find a good book, you know, for reading.” Twilight just raised an eyebrow at Star.

“Uh huh, well yes, that is what books are for after all.” Joy stepped out so she stood next to Twilight and was visible. Daring looked surprised to see her there, then realized that today was the day of his weekly check-up.

“Nurse Joy! I completely forgot that today was check-up day!” Joy nodded her head and chuckled.

“I figured as much, as I had to walk around town just to find you. Your aunt Apple Bloom told me you were coming here. Figured we could just do it here.” Daring suddenly got a light blush on his face.

“In front of everyone?” Twilight chuckled seeing his reaction and figured he must be shy for some reason.

“You can use my room upstairs if you want. It shouldn’t take long right?”

“Not at all Princess Sparkle. We should only take about 10 minutes or so.” Twilight nodded her head and went back into the kitchen.

“Would anyone else like some tea? I just made it.” Spike groaned.

“Hopefully its better than the last batch of tea you made. Hand me a cup.” Star giggled at Spikes reaction while Twilight moaned.

“I’m sorry Spike, I’m not gifted with heating and fire spells like you are.”

“Pfft, thats because I’m an awesome dragon, of course I'm good with fire. Even though my breath is actually a magical green acidic fog that can be whatever I want it to be.”

“True, but you or I never would of figured it out on our own if it wasn’t for Merry’s extensive knowledge of dragons...” at that she paused and bit her lower lip. “...Let me get you a cup of tea Spike.” Spike seemed to get a bit down as well as he just sighed. Star Rider who was just confused by the sudden mood change slowly followed them into the kitchen and sat at the table.

Daring looked over at Joy who shrugged back at him and motioned for them to go up the stairs, before they reached the stairs she leaned down and whispered into his ear.

“Want me to carry you up the stairs?” Daring looked over at Joy who was giving him half lidded eyes and simply blushed.

“N-no, I can make it just fine.” Joy raised an eyebrow with a smile on her face.

“Well alright then, if you need help just let me know Daring.” Joy went up the stairs first and slowly began to saunter up the stairs. Daring began to slowly climb up the stairs while looking down, not wanted to stare.

‘Why does she make me so flustered? Why does she look at me like that when were alone? Why does she keep moving her tail to the side like that? Why am I looking at her?! Am I that old already?! I don’t remember my balls dropping or any of that other stuff the book had in it!’

Daring finally pulled his eyes away and kept them on the floor as he climbed the last few steps up. Joy simply looked down at him with a mischievous smile on.

“Daring, I had no idea you were at that age yet, you naughty boy. Letting me walk up 1st so you could sneak a peak at me!” Daring’s eyes went wide as he started to panic a little as he thought he was in trouble now. There was no way to hide his shame, he couldn’t control it.

“No I-I, its just...!” Joy put a hoof to his lips and shushed him.

“You wont tell, I wont tell. Besides, this just tells me your are still quite healthy.” Joy winked at him and opened the door to the room Twilight had let them borrow. “Now, lets get the basics out of the way, is anything bothering you? Any pains at all you’ve had this week? Even little ones?” Daring slowly trotted into the room with his face a bright cheery red.

‘How could she just go back to normal like nothing happened at all?’

“I’m doing fine, I hurt my shoulder when I hopped out of bed too fast a few days ago. But it stopped hurting yesterday so I didn’t think much of it.”

“Hmm, which side? And sit over on the bed please.” Daring moved over to the bed and began to climb up onto it.

“My left side. It doesn’t hurt anymore though.” Joy went up to Daring and began to gently rub both of her fore hooves into his left shoulder causing him to wince a bit.

“As I thought, it just doesn’t hurt because its mostly healed already. You really have to be more carful Daring.” Joy reached over into the saddle bag she had kept on her back the entire time and pulled out a small green bottle.

“What’s that stuff?”

“Its my own special blend to help heal minor injuries, even if it’s a bone, I just need to rub it in past the fur on the area and it will quicken the healing process by 50%!” Daring looked at the small bottle curiously.

“Wait, you made it? Like with alchemy?”

“Why yes, I know a bit of alchemy, I grew up in an area without a lot of magic, so Alchemy was popular.” Daring’s eyes went wide, someone else that could teach him alchemy! And she didn’t live in the Everfree forest or talk in odd rhymes.

“Can you teach me any alchemy? I recently got an interest in it, and I thought maybe I could use it to make myself, normal.” Joy raised an eyebrow at his sudden mood change, he went from timid and embarrassed to excited and demanding.

“Hmm, I’ll do something better then that. If you promise to do something for me.”

“Anything! What do you want!?” Joy moved in closer

"I want you to kiss me.” Daring’s eyes went wide as he began to blush again.

“Wh-wha-why?” Joy flipped her mane to the side and gave him a sultry look

“I thought you said you would do anything?” Daring squinted his eyes

“Fine...” Joy moved her face in closer and Daring gave her a quick kiss right on the lips.”...there! Will you teach me now?” Joy moved back with a look of pure shock on her face.

“Daring! I meant on the cheek!” Daring became flustered again

“B-but you said...!”

“I’m just kidding gosh, you take everything so serious. Well not really. But a kiss on the lips is fine with me. I hope you are willing to take responsibility of your actions later.”

“Wha-wha responsibility?”

“Well, by pony standards, you are practically a teenager now, So I should of expected as much.” Daring just sat on the bed dumbfounded and completely confused as to what just happened.

“Now, let me apply some of this ointment on your shoulder really quick, and we’ll be done here.”

“What about you teaching me alchemy?” Joy chuckled at that comment of his.

“Yes, I’ll drop off an old alchemy book of mine off at your house tomorrow. Don’t worry about it.”

“You mean, you won’t teach me yourself?” Daring looked down at the floor while Joy began to gently rub the ointment on.

“Why Daring, are you sad you wont be getting Private lessons from me?” Daring blushed again

“N-no, I just thought that...”

“You really are such a cute colt, I can hardly wait until you’re 16.” Daring blushed. He knew that 16 was the legal age until a pony was considered a complete adult in most legal respects. Even though full physical maturity wasn’t reached until age 18 and most ponies lived to be 150 or older. He thought it was strange because griffins had to wait until the age of 18 before they were considered adults, even though they reached full physical maturity at 16 and most only lived to be 70.

It must of been because of cultural difference’s. That’s the only thing he could think of.

Nurse Joy finished rubbing the ointment into his shoulder and finished it with a kiss on Daring’s cheek.

“Remember, our secret.” Daring blushed at Joy kissing him again on the cheek as she put her ointment away. “Now, lets head back downstairs before they think were doing something we shouldn’t be doing.” The blush on Daring’s face continued.

“I’m sure they will think everything was normal...” Daring crawled off the bed and thought for a minute. “...are you a, colt cuddlier?” Nurse joy turned to look at Daring with a look of hurt.

“I’ll have you know Daring, you are the only one I treat this way.” Daring had an even more confused look on his face.

“But, why?” Joy sighed and looked up toward the ceiling of the room.

“Because of reason’s I can’t explain Daring. At least not yet, If I can get that Discord fellow to help. Then maybe...” Joy shook her head as Daring tried to wrap his head around the fact she thought of Discord as just a fellow. His mom, Rainbow Dash, had repeatedly told him not to trust Discord one bit.

“But you never mind all of that! Just live as happily as you can alright? And don’t worry, I’ll bring you my old alchemy book tomorrow.” Daring had sensed the change in the atmosphere, but decided to cautiously continue speaking for a bit anyway.

“You promise?” Joy simply chuckled again as she opened the door to the room.

“Yes of course, I’ll bring it by before lunch tomorrow, don’t worry.” Daring relaxed despite the light pain he felt in his shoulder after she had rubbed the ointment into place.

“Soo, we go back downstairs now?” Joy smirked at Daring and gave him a sly smile again.

“Unless you can think of something else a stallion and mare can do together while alone...?” Daring zipped his lips together and thought back to all those books he had read with Spike while Twilight was out.

“Uhh, Nothing comes to mind...” Daring had zipped his lips closed tightly like how Applejack did whenever she was lying about something. Joy just gave out a light hearted laugh again at Daring’s brightly flushed face.

“If you say so Daring, lets head back downstairs then, and this time, you go first. We can’t be having you go down the stairs with everything showing, now can we?” Daring just puckered his lips out and began to start down the stairs first. As they were heading down they could hear Spike and Twilight having an argument of some kind.

“Why can’t you just let him use a small gem?”

“Well I just...”

“Don’t be greedy Spike, its not like all your gems comes from Canterlot or Rarity, and I must say, you are gaining a bit of weight.”

“I’m not fat! I don’t eat gems all the time Twilight!”

“I beg to differ Spike, you have gems with at least 2 meals a day, and lunch is usually a gem filled cupcake. Gem’s are like candy to dragons as I’ve noticed and I don’t know what Pinkies metabolism is. As she doesn’t see the need for consistent exercise and work like the rest of us do to stay thin. I must learn her secret. I just hope it isn’t another part of her pinkie sense though. Then things would be come troublesome...” Somehow Twilight had turned the conversation around to start talking about her self. Twilight quickly realized that she started rambling and corrected her self by shaking her head. “...anyway, just let him have a gem or two.”

Spike grumbled and walked over to the fridge, pulling out two small gems, one green and the other purple. He walked back to the table and put them on top if it just as Daring and Joy walked into the kitchen.

“Hey you two, how did the check up go?”

“Daring is as healthy as ever, small stress fracture in his left shoulder but that was taken care of with my healing ointment.” Twilight sputtered out some tea.

“What do you mean stress fracture? Why didn’t you say anything Daring?” Daring just shrugged

“Happened a few days ago when I got out of bed too fast, I hurt my shoulder but didn’t think anything of it.” Twilight just sighed as she sipped more of the tea.

“Well, alright, I convinced Spike to give you two of his gems for some of your testing.” Darings eyes lit up.

“Wow really?! Thanks Twilight and Spike, for everything I mean, not just the gems...”

“But of course Daring, your mother is one of my best friends, so its natural I would help you when I can...” Twilight looked over to Star “... The same goes for you as well Star Rider.”

“Well, Do you have a book on, um, Mare health?” Twilight raised an eyebrow at Star. Then moved her mouth into an O shape.

“Yes, we have a few, um, why don’t you come out to the main Library with me. Spike keep Daring occupied, perhaps you can use some of the instruments in my basement to test the gems Daring?” Daring without missing a beat swipes the gems off the table

“Yeah! Lets go Spike!”

“Alright dude, I’ll show you to the basement then, watch your step.” Daring and Spike headed down the opposite direction of Twilight and Star Rider. When Twilight was sure they were out of earshot she leaned down to be eye level with Star.

“What’s going on Star? Why would you need a book on mare health?”

“It’s, embarrassing to ask mom some of these questions, and was hoping a book could answer them for me. Also, she’s not around much since the Wonderbolts are planning a new show over in Manehattan.”

“Mhmm, and what about your dad?”

“I can’t ask him stuff like that! He’s a stallion! It would be awkward...”

“You would be surprised at how mature Big Mac can be. He may seem like a big Dope, but from what your mom tells me, he’s actually quite intelligent and a deep thinker.”

“But still, its awkward. So you have a book about it or not?”

“Well of course, um, how old were you and Daring again?”

“We’re both 9 now, almost 10 actually.”

“Ahh, adolescence then, I know just the book for you. I wonder if Daring is gonna need a copy of his own?” Twilight thought for a moment and pulled another book down. “Might as well get it down for him just in case. Was that all you needed Star?” Star Rider nodded her head and put the book in her saddlebag.

“Yeah, thanks Twilight. I guess I can ask dad if it really comes down to it...” Twilight nodded her head in understanding.

“You wanna go see what the boy’s are up to?” Star nodded her head and set her saddlebag back down by the door.

“I wanna see the look on Daring’s face when he tastes that gem.” Star giggled while Twilight got a confused look on her face.

“Taste? Is that how alchemy works?”

“Yeah he explained a bit to me and Spike, if you don’t know what the inherit magical properties of an item or plant are, you can grind it up into a fine powder, and use the inherit magical ability within ones self to determine the items magical property.” Twilight had a bit of a dumbfounded look on her face.

“I must admit, I never bothered to study alchemy, so I wouldn’t know if that’s true. But the fact everything has a slight magical essence to it is true. And alchemy seeks to concentrate those magical properties, correct?” Star nodded her head again as they traveled to the basement door.

“Mhmm, that’s correct Twilight. Daring has already made some weak energy potions from the apples at the orchard. Applejack was thinking of a way to mass produce it and sell it as a new apple energy drink. And the fact Daring had been using apples we couldn’t sell, it should boost our sales during winter months.”

“You mean, he’s been using bad apples to make potions?” Twilight contorted her face a bit at the thought of drinking something made from apples that were going bad.

“Yeah, he has, I thought it was disgusting at first as well, but it tastes like our Apple Cider, but without the fizz. It really does perk you up, I tried it myself. It seems to work for everyone, but Daring. He probably just needs to make himself something stronger.”

“What do you mean it doesnt work for him?”

“Well, from what Daring told me the body uses 3 fuel sources to make movement. They are glycogen, glucose, and free fatty acids. I have no idea what those are, but thats what he said they were, and the magic within the apples synthesizes? With the muscles as a new fuel source replacing those three. But for some reason, it doesn't seem to synthesize within his body or something. It also has a mild pain relief effect to help. I don’t know how me made it, but he did. All inside of that new shed Dad made for him.”

“He has an alchemy lab outside?”

“Yeah outside, he used to have one in his room but the fumes were bugging everypony.”

“How does alchemy make fumes?”

“When he distills the ingredients, he burns off the unneeded parts to isolate what’s needed. I don’t know everything, I just know the basic’s because I help him from time to time. Its all really confusing, and most of the time its just you waiting for something to boil down.” Twilight and Star had finally gotten down the stairs and they saw Daring using a mortar and pestle to grind up one of the gems, it would seem he had already ground up the 1st one as some purple powder was sitting in a pile on a small glass plate.

“I see your busy grinding those gems up, but how are you going to find the magical properties by grinding them up and tasting them exactly?” asked Twilight a bit confused.

“Well its simply really, I use a breathing technique Zecora showed me and concentrate some of my natural magic into my tongue, and depending on how it reacts, I can figure it out. Although some’s things taste really bad. I wish there a book full of every things magical properties already.”

“We might have a book like that, but alchemy isn’t that well known among ponies.” Daring just sighed as he poured the powdered green gem next to the purple one.

“I’m just wondering if the book Nurse Joy is going to bring me tomorrow will have anything useful in it.” Twilight lifted an eyebrow

“That nurse knows about alchemy?” Daring nodded his head.

“Uh-huh I told her I was into alchemy during the check-up and she said it was done a lot in the village where she grew up. She was going to bring an old book of hers for me to look at.”

“Hmm, I’ll have to find a time to ask her about it later. I didn’t know we had ponies that already did alchemy like the zebras did.” Ignoreing Twilights self monologue Daring continued

“Now, lets see what Emeralds have in them.” Daring closed his eyes and began to take deep breaths

“Here comes the funny part...” Star whispered to Twilight as she tried to hold back her on coming giggle.

After two more deep breaths Daring opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, taking a few more deep breathes with his tongue hanging out. Star tried not to giggle as Daring looked a lot like Winona right now.

Daring finished his deep steady breathes and got some of the crushed emerald onto the tip of his hoof and put it on his tongue. Daring then brought his tongue back into his mouth and continued to breath deeply. Daring opened his eyes a moment later and looked at everyone with half lidded eyes.

“I feel, calm, and safe...” Daring looked around the room for a bit. “...And slight vision improvement, I think I need glasses.” Daring closed his eyes and took some more deep breathes. “Ok so, life magic, protection magic, and a large concentration of some kind of sight improving magic.” As Daring wrote that down on a piece of paper Twilight raised an eyebrow at him.

“And how, did you figure out it had those types of magic in it, just by eating some?”

“I didn’t exactly eat it, I simply tasted its magical essence, and then felt the effects. Depending on the effects that happen, I can determine what the magical base is. Zecora showed me that. Doing it this way increase the magical sensations, but it quickly loses its power. That way its safe to test all kinds of ingredients, even if they would have negative effects as it will only last but a few moments. Now lets try the tanzanite, that’s what you said it was called, right Spike?”

“Yeah Tanzanite, you can tell by its blueish purple color. What did that emerald taste like anyway? I always found that they tasted like sour grapes.” Daring raised an eyebrow at that.

“Interesting, I bet dragons have an entirely different set of taste buds. For me it tasted like I licked some sand with a light tingling charge from the magic dissipating around my tongue.” Now it was Spikes turn to give a funny look with a scaly eyebrow raised.

“Sand huh? Well I guess that makes sense, no one else seems to taste what I do when I eat a gem. It’s gotta be a dragon thing.” Daring nodded his head at Spike and repeated the process same as before, with Star giggling again when his tongue came out. He placed a bit of the tanzanite on his tongue same as the emerald and took a few more deep breaths.

“Hmm, calmness and I feel safe, same as the emerald except not as intense.” Daring looked around the room. “No improved visuals or anything as well.” Daring closed his eyes and took another deep breath before he began to write down the new information.

After he finished scribbling down some of the information he placed both gem powers into a beaker and filled it with some water. He then placed it onto a hot plate and turned it on.

“What are you doing now Daring?”

“I’m going to distill it, do you have an egg by chance? I just need 1." Twilight opened her eyes and looked over to Spike.

“Spike can you go up stairs really quick and get an egg? Also, some paper and a quill, I need to write this down.” Spike nodded his head and ran back up the stairs. Only to come back down a few moments later.

“Thanks Spike, you’re the best baby dragon assistant ever.” Spike huffed out some green smoke after he handed her the paper and quill and the egg to Daring.

“I’m not a baby anymore Twilight, If you hadn’t noticed, you no longer have to look down at me.”

"But, you still ride around on my back...” Twilight mused

“That’s cause I'm lazy, and you haven’t complained about me being too heavy yet.” Twilight sighed and giggled a bit to herself.

“So I guess you aren’t fat, just getting bigger then.” Spike nodded his head in agreement as he rubbed his own belly.

Daring had paid them no mind as he cracked the egg open and discarded the eggs insides. He gently wiped the inside of the shell clean and then crushed it up in his hoofs into the mixture. While turning up the heat and placing a lid on top of it. Star trotted over and looked at what he was doing.

“Why did you crush up an eggshell?”

“The protection magic needs something to bind to, I could of used a rock or some other solid object, but I don’t have anything that can crush rocks here. So the eggshell will do just fine.”

“How long until its ready?” Daring closed his eyes and aimed his head up to the ceiling as he took a deep breath.

“My guess is an hour, but it will be done when it turns a neon green color.” Suddenly a loud bang was heard coming from upstairs, after a short moment later Fluttershy entered the basement with a frantic look on her face.

“Fluttershy wha...”

“No time, he might die! We have to hurry!” Twilight dropped her paper and quill and stood up with a worried look.

“Tell me about it on the way then!” Fluttershy spun around and bolted out the door. Twilight had never seen Fluttershy move so fast before, she teleported to the front door to see her waiting outside. Spike, Star and Daring all looked at each other then back to the door leading upwards.

“Someone, might die?” Star Rider looked at Daring and Spike and bolted out the door to see if she could catch up to them.

Author's Note:

This link leads to the other story I made up and decided to intertwine the story's together into the same world. Both will be played out different, while major events will be crossed with each other with different view points.
DiE: Glarin Ungard the Berserker

Comments ( 5 )

3494818 One of the best I'd say. :heart:

3752728 Yeah I had some ideas in place, Just not sure how to fill the gaps between the ideas so the story flows... I'll figure it out
.

Comment posted by InsaneJustin deleted Jan 8th, 2014

So when the new one

I really like that you added in classical alchemical technique descriptions.

I would really like to know how the story ended, though. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment