• Published 1st Oct 2013
  • 948 Views, 19 Comments

The Days When it was Innocence - Foxes33



Could it really be true? Has the sweetest pony in Ponyville commited the crime of murder. When Rarity is found dead, a pink hair is found in the crime scene, and now Fluttershy has been acused as the murderer.

  • ...
3
 19
 948

The Night of Blood

5. The Night of Blood

There was no silence in Everfree Forest, Fluttershy had saw it all, the mysterious pony knock out one of the officers and ran off. The apparent partner and a pegasus walked away, getting the one who was knocked out, out of the forest. When Fluttershy couldn't hear them she scampered out of the hole and began to move down the path the pony had taken. She wasn't sure if it was just a pony who was startled perhaps, but Fluttershy had just been able to see the smile under that hood.

She ran, even though the chilling fears of Everfree Forest haunted her, trying to get her to turn back, she tried hard to follow the path. Soon the hoof prints ended, and Fluttershy knew that the pony had to have flown off, because the police no longer were in the sky. Fluttershy took off, looking over the land, just trying to find one trace of the mysterious pony who was in the forest.

She knew now that an officer was injured, the police would be trying twice as hard to find her, but Fluttershy and this murderous pony were the only two who knew the truth. Fluttershy sped up, although her wings were beginning to cry for her to stop. Then she caught a glimpse, blood and it was coming out from behind a doorway. Luckily she didn't know this pony, so she opened the door to find another dead body, it was a mare. She walked inside however, even though she was horrified. She heard the door slam closed and she knew, the murderer was here.

"Oh my, my, my it is little Fluttershy. Remember me, you broke my heart." A stallion said, smiling widely.

"Wish? What are you doing? You can't just murder other ponies." Fluttershy said in a hushed shout.

"Well I am sorry, but you need to pay. You broke my heart on Hearts and Hooves day." Wish replied, quite angered.

"You were a bully, I don't want to be a bully's special somepony. I am sorry I hurt you, but you hurt everyone else and that wasn't right." Fluttershy replied, backing away slowly.

She couldn't see Wish for he was in the dark and too hard to be seen, and his face shaded by a hood. It Mad Fluttershy nervous to even be standing in front of him, and she knew, he was standing in the blood of the mare and he enjoyed it.

"You want to know what the best thing in the world is. Seeing the life drain from a pony's eyes." Wish gave a crooked smile until he left, flying fast.

Fluttershy didn't go after him, she was still in shock by the words he had said. He was maybe once a bully, but he didn't even make kids bleed. He just liked being feared, and now, he was doing all this so she would be behind the bars of a jail cell. She walked back to the door, disgusted by the fact she had to step in the blood of the poor unfortunate mare. For a few seconds Fluttershy looked at the beautiful mare, her mane was cinder and her pelt was a pale brown. She was lovely, and an unicorn by the looks of it.

A single tear fell from Fluttershy's eye, this poor mare was caught in the crossfire and for that, she was killed. It was not fair. This mare could have a husband or maybe even something else, but Fluttershy knew, that like most ponies, she had a family. A family that had loved her, and would hear in the morning, that she had passed on to the other side because of a murderer.

"At least your in a better place." Fluttershy sniffled, until she flew off.

She stopped at the river, washing her hooves of the pony's blood, she wanted it all off. Some of it came off harder then other spots, but when her pelt was clean, she flew back to her potential home. At least until the murderer was caught and she could come free from her small shelter. She tried to sleep, but in her dreams the images of the dead pony haunted her.

She kicked in her sleep, and struggled. Then she awakened and it was dawn, the sun was just raising and Ponyville would here of the new victum.