• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,142 Views, 62 Comments

The Renegades - JackAnarchy



In a time without hope, without law, and without mercy, ten unlikely heroes found the courage to do what was right. A Marvel x DC x MLP/FIM crossover like never before.

  • ...
7
 62
 1,142
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Oh, God…”
“He can’t help you.”

Nice.

7338381 What do you think of the new hero? Also, intro to my all-time favorite Marvel anti-hero.

7341891 Well I have in my pipeline a story that takes place concurrently with the events of The Renegades, called The Invincibles. It will follow the events of the British Pony Legislation (the British government's attempt to copy the Pony Registration Act) and the story of an amnesiac with telepathic powers by the name of X.

So to answer your question, yes, there will be super powered individuals in this universe but they won't show up till later. The Renegades will be foundation to me eventually working on my own adaptation of a Marvel x DC universe of the Avengers.

I'm saving Thanos, Darkseid and Mongul (possibly Tirek and Discord) for my adaptation of Guardians of The Galaxy.

Your story sounds pretty interesting. What is it about?

7341812
Well, I'm not really familiar with Arrow, but this seems pretty true to life. Also, your portrayal of the Punisher was truly masterful. I look forward to seeing him again in the future!

7352956 I've added more substance to Howard's backstory plus an element of conflict and a clash of perspectives a little further down the line as the story progresses.

7355484 Ooo, thanks for catching that :twilightsheepish:

I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

7854794

Thanks for the review. It's always good to have honest opinions from time to time.

Login or register to comment