• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 972 Views, 1 Comments

Pagemaster/Nathan Quickfic Collection - Nathan



A collection of short fanfics as requested by My Little Pony General (formerly of /co/)

  • ...
3
 1
 972

Steel Cuff and the Sob Story Shoplifter

Steel Cuff and the Sob Story Shop Lifter

Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, Steel Cuff was on patrol. As a police officer in the city of Manehattan, it was his sworn duty to uphold THE LAW by protecting the innocent and punishing wrongdoers.

Officer Steel Cuff was getting hungry so he decided to stop by a 7-11 for some cheap ass doughnuts. While he was there he saw a filly swipe a Kit Kat bar and hide it between her cheeks. He waited until she moved for the door to approach.

"Hey kid, what are you doing?’ he asked.

"Stealing this Kit Kat bar with my butt," she replied.

Steel Cuff snorted. “You can’t do that!”

The filly grinned. “Yuh-huh, my parents are dead.”

"Grrrrr!" Officer Steel Cuff shook his hoof in frustration as there was nothing he could do, the child’s parents were clearly dead.

The filly laughed and trotted outside to eat her well-earned Kit Kat bar. “Ewww, it’s all melted now!”

Steel Cuff approached her from behind and lay a hoof on her shoulder. “And now you know that crime doesn’t pay.”

"Oh, give me a break!" the filly replied.

So Steel Cuff handed her another Kit Kat Bar

"Gee thanks mister!"

"Run along now, young one," Steel Cuff said. "Stay in school, don’t do drugs."

"Okay!"

Steel Cuff watched the little filly run off down the street. Another job well done, officer!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment