• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 971 Views, 31 Comments

Cadence Goes Trolling - Flames173



Cadence is bored, and being the princess of love, she can do anything involving it.

  • ...
4
 31
 971

The reversal (10)

"Ok Cadence, I got a short break today. Are you hungry at all?" Shining asked.

"No." Cadence responded.

"Thirsty?"

"No."

"Tired?"

"No."

"Sick?"

"No."

"Ok good, that means we're at the perfect setting. If Zecora was right, this will work."

Cadence focused. Her horn glowed a brilliant pink. She shot the spell at Shining Armor. There was a loud 'zap' and a bright light blinded the two mares. When the light faded, Shining opened his eyes and checked to see if the spell worked.

"Did it work?" Cadence asked.

"No." Shining said depressed.

"Well, considering nothing is working, you might as well get used to being a mare."

"Yeah."

"So, I'm going to take away the part of you that you love the most, which is your masculinity." Cadence shot the spell at Shining Armor. "Well, I guess then our marriage is over. I certainly am not lesbian."

"Neither am I." A stallion replied.

"Wait, what?" Cadence asked her husband.

"What the heck?" Shining asked. He was a stallion again.

"But, I thought you loved your masculinity above everything else."

"I guess the hormones came over me and I ended up loving being a mare." He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

"No, you would still value your manliness. The hormones would not affect what you love. It would only affect your actions and WHO you love. So, you've been lying to me this whole time, you WANTED to stay a mare."

"OH, well, would you look at the time, I have to go make sure the guards are still at their posts." Shining dashed out of the room quickly.

"And that's why I love him." Cadence said to herself. She turned to the window. "I'm done trolling, after that mistake, I never want to mess that up again." She stared at the town below. "Ok, maybe one more day won't hurt." she decided. Then Cadence shot the gender swapping spell at every crystal pony she saw.

"Hello Cadence, just came in to check on you." Steel Blade said as he stepped in the room.

Cadence screamed at the sudden appearance of the guard. She turned around quickly and released the spell she was holding at him.

"Why did you just magic me?" She asked.

"Damn it, not again." Cadence said.

"I'm a mare aren't I?" Steel asked.

Cadence nodded.

Author's Note:

I really set this up for a sequel huh? Also, in case ANYONE is wondering, I created the character Steel Blade because he was originally going to be more important, if I followed the path I was going when I started the story.

Comments ( 4 )

All those deleted comment messages.....I have never seen (saw?) any more in the same place in my life!

Comment posted by xxXFluttershyXx deleted Dec 16th, 2013

that's your fault for making such weird story:ajbemused:

Make the sequal already! You lazy bastard! :raritycry:

~Unseen

JK all of us love you Flames.

Login or register to comment