• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 422 Views, 6 Comments

The Brave and the Ponies - Stuffwell



This story is based off of a legit dream I had in the summer 2012! How did I end up in DunBroch? What is Twilight and friends doing here? How do we get home? Find out in this MLP and Disney crossover as I too join the cast of Disney and Ponies!

  • ...
4
 6
 422

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After that, I don't remember much. I mean I guess at some point Twilight and I walked to my house which was a ways away from the Castle. I guess this being a dream, the scene could have transitioned from the Castle to my house. I do know this much, Twilight and I were in my parents room. I have no idea why we were in their room of all places but since I figured this was a dream, then somehow my subconscious had chosen this room as our destination.

The room was large, pretty much the same length and width as my living room which lay below my parents room. The bed was at the far end of the room to the left, if you were entering from the only door leading in and out of the room to the rest of the house. There couches were in the room to the other side of the bedroom one on each side all facing a cabinet that housed a TV. I doubt it would work but I kept reminding myself the possibility of all of this being a dream. Therefore, anything can and could happen! As far as other furniture in the room, there was dressers here and there, at least three. There was a large rug in front of the TV and a small rug behind the one long couch that faced the TV directly. This is where Twilight was, pacing behind it. I was standing in front of her while she pondered the situation like I always knew she'd do! Two other Ponies were in the room, both of whom I knew.

One was an Alicorn Princess whose coat was a pale, light grayish cerise. Her mane was a dark violet with moderate rose and pale gold streaks. And her eyes were a grayish purple. I knew her as Cadence! The former foal sitter to Twilight and recently married Alicorn to Shining Armor, Twilight's brother. Shining Armor's coat was a turquoisish white, his mane was a moderate sapphire blue with moderate cerulean and dark phthalo blue and his eyes were a moderate cerulean. He and Twilight had a very strong brother and sister relationship! Pretty much like me and my sister! They were asked to watch my house after Twilight and her friends found me, apparently. They were standing beside my parents bed, watching Twilight as she paced and explain what has been happening so far.

"There is no way a Princess would ever act like that! I mean I've seen how much she didn't seem to show any favoritism toward any of the preparations! She HAS to be Queen Chyrsallis! She's probably the reason why we were sent here!" Twilight said.
I spoke up and said: "I don't think this is Queen Chyrsallis or anyone of the sort! I mean, why would a villain do almost the same exact thing they'd do the first time around and send you and your friends where she plans on enacting revenge and havoc? I know it isn't in the same place, but that doesn't mean that she's responsible for any of this!" I pointed out. I had to steer Twilight to the right solution without having to reveal just how it is I knew about her, her friends and of the Disney realm!
"Hm….I guess you have a point. Still, don't you find it puzzling that we were sent here in the first place? We don't even know if we were summoned or if someone or somepony cast some sort of spell to get us here. This wasn't your doing was it?" She asked me. "Twilight, I have very little magical ability here! I may have dreamt all this up, but I just don't completely understand my magic in the dream world and can do so little! So just like any other type of magic, it takes time to practice, understand, discover, study and master! Surly you of all ponies understand." I said.
Twilight thought about it for awhile then decided that she agreed and accepted my explanation.
"So…you think that your subconscious just mixed something together and somehow pulled us into this world?" She asked.
"Yes. I think that I have unknowingly have summoned all of you here without even knowing that I used or even thought of using a summoning spell or something! Consciously, I don't even know how to summon people, things, ponies or even places like my own house to a realm that has nothing to do with neither, mine or your world! A spell of such magnitude probably took such a toll on me, so that would probably explain why you and your friends found me pasted out in front of my own house!"
"So if you woke up, then we would be sent back!?" Twilight asked.
"More than likely, yes." And before she could ask, I pinched and slapped myself to prove to her that I was in too deep of the sleep stage to wake myself from slumber. I'm a heavy sleeper anyway, so even the loudest of storms never have woken me! "It's not that simple, Twilight! Nothing ever has!" I was glad to use this as a proper excuse! It was just so rare that I ever had a dream like this! I mean what Brony wouldn't want to dream about ponies!?

I watched Twilight pace behind the couch, taking all this information in. After awhile she stopped and asked:
"There's just one more thing that bothers me! How do you know about me? How do you know about Queen Chrysalis!?" She was right, I've gone this far and I hadn't offered an explanation on just how it was I knew about Twilight, her friends and her adventures! I was kind of hoping that I would avoid this, but my hand was forced! If Twilight would have believed that Chrysalis and her changelings were behind this, there could be a problem!

What I mean to say is that….even though I was asleep in the real world and was dreaming about all of this, everything that my subconscious has "summoned" has also brought us to the actual, physical, Disney realm!
See, anytime entertainment companies comes up with an idea and make it into a movie, show or game, then it becomes real! That is, it appears in the other undiscovered galaxies that we have yet to explore! So there is a galaxy for Disney, Hasbro, Cartoon Network, Marvel, Nintendo, to name a few! I have, at first, came up with this as just a theory and later discovered in a dream that my theory was correct! Sometimes, my subconscious would transport me to this world in my dreams, therefore creating a portal or a sort of gateway to this world based off of how obsessed I was from it, but for it to summon a fairly new obsession of mine and merge it with the latest Disney and Pixar movie, at the time, had never been done before!

I knew that I couldn't risk telling Twilight and her friends about this and other worlds but I had come this far and yet, the way that I was steering her away from her original theory seemed to be the only way! I was just too honest! I most certainly wouldn't want to lie to Twilight for it would risk a strong alliance of sorts if not a friendship that I would treasure! But then, I put it all in perspective! I was familiar with a similar situation! In Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, Phineas, Ferb and all of their friends had their memory erased on the everything that had occurred that day so that they would keep Perry as their pet platypus! I thought "What if there was a spell in the pony world that Twilight could use to erase the memories made here in the Disney realm?"
"Twilight, you have to promise me that after I tell you this, to never go looking for this and other worlds!" I said.
"Okay…"
"In fact….why don't we make that a Pinkie Promise!"
"Okay, cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" Twilight said as she made the motions as suggested by the Pinkie Promise. No doubt Pinkie Pie had felt a disturbance in her Pinkie senses!
"Same goes for the two of you, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence!" They promised me with a nod as well!
"Okay…I am what you call a 'Brony'." I began as I used my limited magic to turn on the TV, which showed the "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" theme and intro. "I'm what you would call a grown up fan of a show called 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and in this show, you and your friends go on these adventures, learning about the magic of friendship! So I know pretty much everything about you, your friends and enemies! I don't know if you know anything about television, but that's how I know you and your friends! I am a fan of your show!"
"So you’re a part of a fandom? Like the Daring Do fandom!?"
"Heh, pretty much, yes!"
"Who would have thought…..I have a fan base!"
"Yes, and I implore that you forget about what I told you! If there is a spell that will help you with that, then I'd advise you to use that to forget your experiences here!"
"Okay, I promise! So do you know about this world that we've been transported to as well?"
"Yes. I do! I am a fan of almost everything in this world and there are many many things that are beyond the borders of this land! So your going to need my help if you and your friends are to make it out of this place!"
"How do you propose you do that if you don't fully understand your power?"
"I think you'll find that my knowledge of this place will come in handy! I think that I should know the right people who can help! Shall we gather your friends and come up with a plan?"
"Yes! I think that's the best decision from here! And hopefully you'll know enough about everypony!"
"Yes....I think I will!" I said as I turned the TV off and lead Twilight out of my parents room!

Author's Note:

This officially ends my dream!
I actually had a conversation like this with Twilight Sparkle with Shining Armor and Cadence present! I'm not sure why I had the conversation in my parents room, why my own house was in the Disney realm, why Shining Armor and Cadence were there! All I know is that what I did as saw in my dream is what I did and saw! And it was epic! It was so good! I had attempted night after night to dream of it again, maybe dream up a "part 2" if you will! Alas, it never happened! But after talking about it with a few people, I am now writing it into a fan fic!
This doesn't mean that I'll end it here! Heck I would very much appreciate some feedback! Then I'll know if I should continue cuz I don't think I'd want to end it exactly where the actual dream itself ended!

My theory on how other worlds exist as the unexplored galaxies IS an actual theory that I have! I know that there are other galaxies that we have yet to explore and I once thought what if they were worlds that Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, WB, Marvel, Sony, Nintendo, etc. have created through their movies, television series, video games and other forms of media!
I actually HAVE NOT had dreams about the Disney and other worlds that I would obsess about, I don't dream too often to be honest! But when I do, they sometimes end up as an epic tale like this one! So I actually don't know if my theory is correct or not, for now it's just a theory, I'm not necessarily counting on it being true! It would be rather awesome if it would be!
This just so happens to be a time in which I dreamed about two separate worlds in one place!