• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 9,371 Views, 719 Comments

Sweetie Brick - shortskirtsandexplosions



The common household Sweetie Belle has many uses and applications. Here are a few of them.

  • ...
115
 719
 9,371

Pencil Sharpening

"Alright, my little ponies!" Cheerilee trotted across the front of the classroom with a brilliant smile. "Open the brown envelopes and pull the sheets out, but keep them face-down across your desk! You've prepared for this test long and hard, and now's the morning we've all been waiting for! This is for your futures, remember?" Her eyes twitched as a strand of hair or two popped loose from her fuchsia bangs. "This is totally not for school funding or an improved curriculum, but this is for your bright and sh-shiny futures! Heeheehee! Got it?"

Students stared, blinked, drooled.

"Good! Now pull out your number two pencils and wait for my instructions--"

"Uhhhh..." Snips blinked and raised his hoof. "Teach?"

"Yes, Snips?"

He waved his blunt stick of a pencil. "There's something wrong with my pencil!"

Cheerilee stared at him. She sighed, face-hoofed, and fought to keep smiling. "That's because you've forgotten to sharpen it, Snips. Now be a good colt and quietly use the sharpener in the back."

"Uhhhhhhhhh-okay!" Nervously, the colt hopped out from behind his desk and galloped across the room. He stood before Sweetie Belle who was hanging horizontally from a spindle fastened to the wall. Plucking the pencil from his mouth, he reached a hoof forward, lifted her tail, and stuck the blunt end in.

"Eeep!" Sweetie Belle blushed deeply. Snips grasped her horn and spun her whole body several times with a muffled squeaking sound. At last, he let go of her and trotted away with a fully sharpened pencil.

"Ahem..." Cheerilee cleared her throat loudly and pointed toward the back of the room. "Snips..."

The colt blinked, then gasped knowingly. He turned around, trotted back, slid a small trash can underneath Sweetie Belle's tail, and gave her head several heavy slaps. A ribbon of loose pencil shavings fell into the can. Dutifully, Snips trotted back and sat at his desk.

"Alright, class, now let's begin."