• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 435 Views, 7 Comments

The Black Coated Filly - bellensnow



When your a foal, and your born with a black coat things can get hectic. Lets follow Marble Trays life as a black coated foal

  • ...
9
 7
 435

Prologue

"Here you go Mrs. Pie, a beautiful filly." Nurse Red heart said as she handed a small bundle to Pinkie. Pinkie now had her foal after waiting for a whole 10 months. She was early but healthy. Pinkie's filly was a unicorn, had a black coat, Pinkie's bright pink hair with a dark blue streak,and amethyst colored eyes. Her husband, Pokey, was overjoyed with with the arrival of his own foal. He had just hope that being pre-mature didn't have ant defects on the foal.

"We need a name for your filly." Nurse Red heart said. Pinkie had the name ready for a month. She was going to name her after her desisted sister.

"Marble Tray." Pinkie said.

"Beautiful, I'll let your friends in now." Nurse Red heart said as she was leaving. Her friends filed into the room.

"Oh Pinkie we're so happy for you!" Twilight said. Her smile was almost as big as Pokeys.

"She has your hair darling." Rarity pointed out.

"Yeah she dose." Pinkie said her voice a combination of wonder and tiredness.

"If you two need anything call me." Fluttershy said.

"Will do." Pokey replied.

"I have to plan a party!" Pinkie said suddenly.

"Oh Pinkie." Rainbow Dash said as she punched her lightly. And at that moment everything was fine for that filly but that would all change.