• Published 9th Aug 2013
  • 464 Views, 3 Comments

Finding My Family - AlexisWolf2001



Sally had no family that she knew,until she went to Ponyville for a trip. That's when she met Scootaloo

  • ...
 3
 464

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

She was the only one who had cryed. I didn't do anything but stand there.
Sweetie Belle and Applebloom went up to Scootaloo and asked her what was wrong. They noticed that she pulled out a slip of paper.
They quietly looked at each other and gave each other understanding looks.
I wondered why everyone was crowding her trying to look at the slip of torn paper. When everyone finally saw it,they all looked at me and then Scootaloo.
I was starting to get really confused.
I still realized that Scootaloo was crying. I looked at the others and waved my hoof at them, signaling for them to give Scoot some space.
They back up a few feet and when I thought that they were a good feet away, I walked up to Scootaloo. I asked her what was wrong, and once again she gave me a hug.
I felt awkward,but I just did what anypony would do, I just calmed down and stroke the back of her head. She pulled away and that's when I saw it.
A torn in half slip of paper with a mother and a tiny filly on it.
I took out my picture and sat down near her and put it in where her torn part was. My part fit perfectly.
I finally understood why Scootaloo was looking at me weirdly and why when I first saw her, she seemed so familiar.
I finally found her... my little sister.
As soon as I put the pieces together, I started to cry with tears of joy.
I looked at Scootaloo and hugged her as tight as the little filly could bear. This time it was her who stroked my head.
I pulled her back and saw that she too had tears.
I set her down and we just ran as fast we could.
We played like never before. The others came over to us and we just all had a laugh.
I saw Scootaloo go over to Rainbow Dash and ask her something with a sad face.
But it changed when she got an answer and a hug from RD.
I just smiled and looked away. Scootaloo came back over to me and gave me a big hug.
I returned a hug to her and as we hugged I looked and saw Rainbow Dash give me a nod.
I nodded back. Scootaloo pulled away and she went to play with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom.
I ended up talking to Rainbow Dash about what Scoot asked her and we ended up talking for a lot longer than I expected.

Epilouge

After what happened, I decided to move to Ponyville. And Blossoms parents and Ms. Song also decided that Ponyville was a nice place.
So we all moved and Scootaloo and I were able to create a nice home and we lived as a family once again. We both got weekly flying lessons from Rainbow Dash and I was able to fly with ease and Scoot was able to fight through her wing disease and she's flying up in the clouds with pleasure.
I also got to meet Rainbow's friends and I was happy to have more friends.
And to make things even happier in our lives, we both ended up getting our cutie marks!
Mine was a red and pinkish cross, which I assumed I got because of my caring towards others.
Scoot's was a daredevil helmet. Probably because she's always doing stunts and tricks with her scooter.
We are both very happy with our new and improved lives. And living better than ever.
And I must say,I may have found a very special somepony thanks to Scoot,and her friends...but that's another story.

Comments ( 1 )

3026068
So sorry, but at least her name isn't Melody Pond but they are close enough.:twilightblush: Also, I couldn't think of any better name that suits her personality.:unsuresweetie: She loves music and singing. What better name than MelodySong?
:twilightsheepish::twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment