• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 2,379 Views, 40 Comments

Twilight and Hitler Go to Hell - FlutterLight



Twilight and Hitler get shot and go to Hell.

  • ...
22
 40
 2,379

Once again...

There was a knock at Twilight's door. She opened it. It was Yellow Pone.

"Give me my M1911 back you whore!"

"Come and take it from me, Yellow Pone."

Yellow Pone stabbed Twilight in the neck with Twilight's horn.

"How did you even do that?" Twilight asked before she died.

Yellow Pone stood victorious. She took back her M1911 and shot Spike.

"Why senorita? WHY?"

Yellow pone said, "Fuck dragons."

Yellow pone left the building and shot that whore, Rarity. Yellow Pone hates everypony. Everypony in Ponyville died. Yellow Pone now ruled the world. She used her power to build giant statues of herself. She was an evil Yellow Pone. Her black heart was made of iron.

Celestia came out of nowhere and shot Yellow Pone in the neck. But, Yellow Pone was actually Twilight in disguise. And Twilight died again. Yellow Pone came out of nowhere and stabbed Celestia with Celestia's horn.

"How did you even do that?" Celestia asked.

"That's what I said," said Twilight.

Celestia and Twilight were on fire. They had both been sent to Hell after Yellow Pone stabbed them with their own horns. Satan was busy celebrating Twilight's banishment by playing the tuba. But Twilight was back in Hell.

"What the Hell are you doing back in Hell!?" yelled Satan.

Twilight said, "We were stabbed by Yellow Pone. With our own horns."

"So she stabbed you with Celestia's horn, and Celestia with your horn?"

"No, she stabbed me with my horn, and Celestia with her own horn."

"She can do that?"

"Apparently," Twilight said.

Satan was annoyed. "You annoy me. Get out."

And Twilight was sent back into the world of the living.

"And as for you Celestia, should I send you back to the Living World?"

"I'm a politician."

Satan said, "Wait, you're a politician? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DOMAIN! WE DON'T ACCEPT YOUR KIND HERE!"

And Celestia went to the Living World, because politicians are worse than Hitler.

Comments ( 8 )

You are a bad person for writing this and I am a bad person for reading it.
:rainbowderp:

Have you considered publishing this?

Okaay, has there been a story of a solider from the Third Riech going to Equestria? I was thinking it might go somewhere. Is there a group where I could find it?

This is just boring, funny and worthy of this: :derpyderp2::derpyderp2::derpyderp1::derpyderp2:

Hitler wouldn't of gone to hell he was great watch the greatest story never told

Login or register to comment